Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharvyo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Rph09

The girl is so habituate of getting slap from other's that she maybe didn't even realize Sameer slapped her and it was not right!

Or maybe for the cvs it's a pretty normal thing. I remember when I was younger I had seen Gopi bahu of that star plus saathiya being slapped by her husband. Even she was badly affected by it and it was clearly written on her face. 
So if gopi bahu can be affected by a slap, I can't imagine Naina not even remembering the slap, unless cvs cvs think it's normal. And if that's the case, we won't get the realisation track of Sameer in which he realises the gravity of his actions. The way things are proceeding it doesnt seem the slap thing will get any importance. 

Anyways cvs have a habit of not showing Naina pain. Kartik kaand, they didn't show disgust and humiliation of Naina. It was only about Sameer insecurities. It's going to be the same again. 

And yet we say our show is progressive which doesn't feel the need to portrat the gravity of the girlsg pain. It's just like our society that expects women to always forget their pain for their family. πŸ˜Š
fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes agree with u or wo hamesha sameer k dukh dekh kr apni ego chor deti ha for example sameer fake hand injury during clg drama...she has a big heart jis ma sirf sameer ha pr sameer ko pta ni kb akl aye gi...wo apni bato sy bht dur kr chuka naina ko khud sy...his words r more sharp than knife...in sb k bd b jb naina ko sam ki condtion ka pta chly ga wo khud ko blame dy gi or usky pas chli jaye gi...i told u na lrkiyo jesa pyar koi ni kr skta...her love is vry pure nd deep
Latas thumbnail
Loved this post...so true it is only and only cause of Naina that Sameer knows what Love is all about...it was She who dared to make the first move inspite of knowing the consequences ...then Sameer after he fell head over heels in love with Naina there was no stopping him...He never thought of anything beyond Naina...and they fought against all odds...and with Sameer with her Naina had the guts to fight..now that both are married it takes lots of adjustment issues especially coming from so varied backgrounds...that is bound to happen...am sure they will fight all odds and love each other even more..as they say it is only with our loved ones we vent out and take out all the anger and that is what happened to Sameer this time...he had to vent it out and and poor Naina was at the receiving end...though she too gave it back instantly but glad she did it and did not falls in the eyes of the fandom who would be fuming for a different matter if not so...am sure once Naina knows the truth she will come back running to her Sameer...
Latas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rph09

Her love for him made him fall in love with her😳

Her love for him made him fall in love with her πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜› absolutely.
Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myprimechicago

Totally agree with your point dear... I just have one more thing to add...
I see many fans still have issues with Naina choosing chachaji over her love and walking back...
Why these guys ignore the way sameer decided to break up with Naina just coz karthik forcefully hugged her? CVs showed us naina bearing her pain and insult all alone and hugged/kissed sameer to save her love

I felt so bad for Naina and to be Honest my love for same took a toll from then on

I never had any grudges with naina for choosing chachaji over sameer! Chachaji is & will be the hero of naina always. I think fans were angry with naina for her decision because for sameer naina is the only one & for chachaji it's not. Sameer loves naina more than chachaji. So that's why they didn't like the fact how can naina leave Sameer for chachaji.

But in my opinion if naina is alive & had a beautiful life to live it's only because of chachaji. For a girl like Naina it's a huge thing. I hope one day people will understand her. Chachaji once didn't understand her that doesn't change the fact that he is the one who stand by her always.
Rph09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharvyo

Or maybe for the cvs it's a pretty normal thing. I remember when I was younger I had seen Gopi bahu of that star plus saathiya being slapped by her husband. Even she was badly affected by it and it was clearly written on her face. 
So if gopi bahu can be affected by a slap, I can't imagine Naina not even remembering the slap, unless cvs cvs think it's normal. And if that's the case, we won't get the realisation track of Sameer in which he realises the gravity of his actions. The way things are proceeding it doesnt seem the slap thing will get any importance. 

Anyways cvs have a habit of not showing Naina pain. Kartik kaand, they didn't show disgust and humiliation of Naina. It was only about Sameer insecurities. It's going to be the same again. 

And yet we say our show is progressive which doesn't feel the need to portrat the gravity of the girlsg pain. It's just like our society that expects women to always forget their pain for their family.  😊

Agree with you! πŸ˜Š Because cvs didn't show naina's pain in a proper way people too didn't understand her.
Rph09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hj42928

yes agree with u or wo hamesha sameer k dukh dekh kr apni ego chor deti ha for example sameer fake hand injury during clg drama...she has a big heart jis ma sirf sameer ha pr sameer ko pta ni kb akl aye gi...wo apni bato sy bht dur kr chuka naina ko khud sy...his words r more sharp than knife...in sb k bd b jb naina ko sam ki condtion ka pta chly ga wo khud ko blame dy gi or usky pas chli jaye gi...i told u na lrkiyo jesa pyar koi ni kr skta...her love is vry pure nd deep

Sameer bhi pyar karta hai hj. Usne bhi toh naina ke liye exam nahi di thi. Bas kabhi kabhi situation humara saath nahi deta😊
Rph09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Latas

Loved this post...so true it is only and only cause of Naina that Sameer knows what Love is all about...it was She who dared to make the first move inspite of knowing the consequences ...then Sameer after he fell head over heels in love with Naina there was no stopping him...He never thought of anything beyond Naina...and they fought against all odds...and with Sameer with her Naina had the guts to fight..now that both are married it takes lots of adjustment issues especially coming from so varied backgrounds...that is bound to happen...am sure they will fight all odds and love each other even more..as they say it is only with our loved ones we vent out and take out all the anger and that is what happened to Sameer this time...he had to vent it out and and poor Naina was at the receiving end...though she too gave it back instantly but glad she did it and did not falls in the eyes of the fandom who would be fuming for a different matter if not so...am sure once Naina knows the truth she will come back running to her Sameer...

Yes again she will take the initiative and come back to Sameer. And this will be an eye opener to sameer maybe! Naina doesn't know anything otherwise she would never leave him.