Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Ray we can't blame anyone 

Both of them are kids who are thrown in a relation before knowing anything , so things are different but their love is still intact 
Sameer and Naina are for each other and their love will face turbulent times and will bounce back.

Waise bhi Milan ka maza judaai ke Baad hi hota hai

I didn't blame anyone. As my last line state that only they knows how they r feeling! We r no one to judge them. It's just that this girl sometime amaze me with her love for him. πŸ˜­
Rph09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwta16

Thank you for this beautiful post, Ray! Loved your take. And I agree. No one can love Sameer more than Naina. Naina loves him the way he is. Only she can deal with his anger, kurkurapan, attitude, and what not.  πŸ˜ƒ

Main khud shayad itna bardasht na kar pati jitna naina karti hai.😭
Rph09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaaru26

No one can love Naina like Sameer and no one can love Sameer like Naina. They know each other's faults and accept it. They will cause pain to each other but heal each other too. They are each other's support, no matter how much they fight, imagining a life without each other is not possible for them.

Yes they were always the same. Pyar mein pagal. Situation changed their reaction changed but their love never changed!
soniadutta thumbnail
Naina left him totaally alone in break up time he even was  ready to left all for her 
He didn't complaint when she came back only when chachjee agreed 
So if chachajee won't been agreed?
Would might been married to sharad for his sake ?

This man fought with his family for her and got married. 

Which husband  tolearted ,his wife ran away while asking for a physical intimacy? 
But we never seen sameer to forced her .
If smaeer taunted her for anything, she too gave back 
He didn't even care anything else 
For him, naina always stood first in his life 
But never in case of naina .
Himiallting and physical abuse mostky  done by both of them 

And naian too abused him during his redemption and even break up times 
Both love each others ,but both needs to respect too .

I want both of them to realised and made this relation strong. 
As they both need each others love and care 

This is totally my POV 
What I have seen in this show 

Anyone could disagree 
Edited by soniadutta - 5 years ago
Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful post dear 
Its so true .. Only naina has seen darker side if sameer maheshwari .. And its not easy to love him and care for him after witnessing this ..
But naina is indeed his " kahani ki pari" who always has a solution to his all his problems 
RangnRia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rph09

Every girl drools over his look, his charm and has seen his that side which attracts them. But only Naina has seen his grey side. His stubborn, his crankiness, his anger, his betrayal. It's not easy to deal with him. Before marriage Naina saw the unlimited love that he has for her and dreamt of a fairytale marriage life. After marriage she got the reality check. Any girl would want to marry sameer by seeing his good looks & background. But only Naina can love him the way he is. He taunted her, humiliated her and slapped her but her love for him never reduced. Yes she was upset but only for sometime. Whenever someone explains her she immediately goes to sameer and says sorry. This time too chachiji explained her and she tried to make Sameer happy. This made me realize both of them needs elder's guidance. Naina got chachiji's guidance but there is no one who could help Sameer in understanding a marriage life & it's responsibility.

It's easy to say Naina or Sameer should've done this or that. But only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches.😊

Loved ths last statement...True Sameer is his truest self with Naina cause we can only let our guards down with the people we feel closest too...
And what you pointed out is very APT.They just need an elder to help them sort their haywired senses right now...
Rph09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniadutta

Naina left him totaally alone in break up time he even was  ready to left all for her 

He didn't complaint when she came back only when chachjee agreed 
So if chachajee won't been agreed?
Would might been married to sharad for his sake ?

This man fought with his family for her and got married. 

Which husband  tolearted ,his wife ran away while asking for a physical intimacy? 
But we never seen sameer to forced her .
If smaeer taunted her for anything, she too gave back 
He didn't even care anything else 
For him, naina always stood first in his life 
But never in case of naina .
Himiallting and physical abuse mostky  done by both of them 

And naian too abused him during his redemption and even break up times 
Both love each others ,but both needs to respect too .

I want both of them to realised and made this relation strong. 
As they both need each others love and care 

This is totally my POV 
What I have seen in this show 

Anyone could disagree 

Of course everyone has their own POV. As per my POV if chachaji wouldn't agree then naina would have married sharad. Because for naina he is her God. It would be the same case if nanaji would told Sameer to marry as per his choice Sameer would have done the same. Accept his nanaji's wish. It's very common that a girl choose her family over her love. When naina returned to sameer he didn't complain. Same case when Sameer returned to naina she didn't complain about sunaina. Because both of them have immense love & trust for each other. Which is uncommon! 

Sameer fought with everyone and naina ran away with him,got everyone's slap and defend Sameer in front of elders. For a 90s girl like Naina it was not easy. Naina doesn't know anything about physical intimacy so how can he force her. His love for her is not about physical intimacy. It's about only her presence in his life. Yes naina also taunted him but not in front of all. In redemption track it was natural to taunt/abused him. After all he cheated her.

Yes naina is his first priority. But if nanu were alive then she would be the second one. Both of them r crazily in love with each other. And i too hope both of them realize their mistake and respect each other. No one can love each other more than them!😳
Rph09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Albelipari

Beautiful post dear 

Its so true .. Only naina has seen darker side if sameer maheshwari .. And its not easy to love him and care for him after witnessing this ..
But naina is indeed his " kahani ki pari" who always has a solution to his all his problems 

Her love for him made him fall in love with her😳
Rph09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RangnRia

Loved ths last statement...True Sameer is his truest self with Naina cause we can only let our guards down with the people we feel closest too...
And what you pointed out is very APT.They just need an elder to help them sort their haywired senses right now...

I'm missing nanaji di πŸ˜­
myprimechicago thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rph09

Of course everyone has their own POV. As per my POV if chachaji wouldn't agree then naina would have married sharad. Because for naina he is her God. It would be the same case if nanaji would told Sameer to marry as per his choice Sameer would have done the same. Accept his nanaji's wish. It's very common that a girl choose her family over her love. When naina returned to sameer he didn't complain. Same case when Sameer returned to naina she didn't complain about sunaina. Because both of them have immense love & trust for each other. Which is uncommon!

Sameer fought with everyone and naina ran away with him,got everyone's slap and defend Sameer in front of elders. For a 90s girl like Naina it was not easy. Naina doesn't know anything about physical intimacy so how can he force her. His love for her is not about physical intimacy. It's about only her presence in his life. Yes naina also taunted him but not in front of all. In redemption track it was natural to taunt/abused him. After all he cheated her.

Yes naina is his first priority. But if nanu were alive then she would be the second one. Both of them r crazily in love with each other. And i too hope both of them realize their mistake and respect each other. No one can love each other more than them!😳

Totally agree with your point dear... I just have one more thing to add...
I see many fans still have issues with Naina choosing chachaji over her love and walking back...
Why these guys ignore the way sameer decided to break up with Naina just coz karthik forcefully hugged her? CVs showed us naina bearing her pain and insult all alone and hugged/kissed sameer to save her love

I felt so bad for Naina and to be Honest my love for same took a toll from then on