Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Pearl should've really stayed away from supernatural stuff after his last show and N3. But maybe he doesn't want to lose the momentum.
Whatever floats his boat I guess.
Hardwork will pay off...keep working hard. Also find a better mentor. Will do wonders for him.
Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

There are many actors who convey by acting even if character isn't good they themselves bu their expression puts punches 
 Just like harshad rajat tokas is also example 

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really ekta's shows are not my cup of tea. Kasam season1 started on a good note and they dragged it again and again and it became headache. In all ekta's shows the heroes are useless. To prove heroine mahan heros are turned into caricature
Lunamovas thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

Really ekta's shows are not my cup of tea. Kasam season1 started on a good note and they dragged it again and again and it became headache. In all ekta's shows the heroes are useless. To prove heroine mahan heros are turned into caricature

Yaar ekta heroless show kyun nai banati 
I think she should make one ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly Arshu. She should make heroless show. See in all her shows heroines are mahan be it bhagyas or laal dupatta. Even in her historical shows she made heros weak or grey just to show heroines mahan. Can u imagine she made chandragupta maurya weak and Bindusar drunken just to prove heroine mahan
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I honestly hoped to see Pearl and Surbhi doing a web series together after N3 ended. Still hope that would happen if not immediately then maybe after sometime. 

Pearl and Surbhi both deserved a good long break..hope they get that before starting out with their new projects. 

It would be difficult to like their pairing with other actors so soon but hopefully they'll get roles that merit their acting talent. 

From whatever lil I have seen of Ishita I liked her. They'll make a good looking pair on-screen. Good luck to Pearl for Kasam. 
Lunamovas thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanchita1410

Exactly Arshu. She should make heroless show. See in all her shows heroines are mahan be it bhagyas or laal dupatta. Even in her historical shows she made heros weak or grey just to show heroines mahan. Can u imagine she made chandragupta maurya weak and Bindusar drunken just to prove heroine mahan

Wat she made Chandra gupta maurya weak 

She played with history too 

Imaginatory to theek hai samajh me aata hai but history 

Seems ekta loves jar Joru zameen fights 

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😛 will only watch Pearl's scenes
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beguiling

I honestly hoped to see Pearl and Surbhi doing a web series together after N3 ended. Still hope that would happen if not immediately then maybe after sometime. 

Pearl and Surbhi both deserved a good long break..hope they get that before starting out with their new projects. 

It would be difficult to like their pairing with other actors so soon but hopefully they'll get roles that merit their acting talent. 

From whatever lil I have seen of Ishita I liked her. They'll make a good looking pair on-screen. Good luck to Pearl for Kasam. 

I don't want pearl and surbhi together in any show 

There won't be any mahir ..and j can't watch pearl with surbhi if it's not mahir 

Pearl surbhi in my opinion have very average chemistry and no point in pairing them up again 

Instead j want surbhi to pair up with new guys whom she had not paired up till now ..at least it will have fresh look
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
In . Bollywood  even male dominated action films will have a  femalelead for   romance sake ..and she will have less scope for any meaningful acting 
Same way ekta serials in itv ..make lead for romance and no meaningful role  
Edited by VARUNI2014 - 5 years ago