Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: crusty

It's difficult to top a character like Mahir Sehgal. He could've been something else had Mukta been careful but whatever he is, is also loads better than any that ever has come out of ITV. He will remain my most favourite male lead always. 

Pearl did complete justice to his character as Mahir. He got a hang of it perfectly. And his chemistry with Surbhi is something which would be almost impossible to match with anyone else. 

That can only be done if he gets a strong character to play. And story/script drives the show. Kasam vasam is not that kind of show... He will be squeezed dry by kekta as he is fresh off success of N3... 

Bad move. I wish he chose something better. I know ITV is in dumps literally but THIS show and Ishita is a bad actress... This can stagnate or dent him... shows like this sucks you dry... 

Anyway all the best to him... I like him for giving such a perfect Mahir Sehgal... I'm sorry to see him go into another BT shit... He has certainly come a long way during N3...

I hope Surbhi doesn't take up a Gul or EK shit... I like these two very much for giving Behir... I won't watch their daily soaps... but I want them to move to bigger n better projects... not rot in same dump of ITV's regressive, directionless soaps... 

I find surbhi chemistry so good with other actors too ..better ..than pearl

In fact I felt alysoni surbhi chemistry much better ..they did not exploit it as he is villian 

But behir chemistry is top notch bcos of mahirji characterisation ..we can't find another mahirji 

I see behir chemistry different from pearl surbhi chemistry ..i.e if pearl played some other arrogant bad ass male character and surbhi was female lead I could not watch ...their scenes

Rest all i agree with u ..

But i personally think pearl can't carry a show on his shoulders with below aVerage characterisation of male lead character ..

While surbhi can do it ..
Edited by VARUNI2014 - 5 years ago
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
🤣

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Pearl is very much alike Mahir! He put lot of him in Mahir. Also he was cast as Mahir bcos he fits the character requirement to T! Also Pearl is super cute and good actor also with a very good heart himself, much like Mahir, always respects his co stars and treats everyone well, even his friends from past. Watch some of his interviews, you will feel warmth in him! He is very much diff. to other heroes! Such a simple, honest, straightforward man.

Also watch his ads, he's so handsome!

🤣 it's u r opinion ..I can give countless examples countering your opinion ..but I don't have that much patience to type 

One small example ..mahirji is selfless ..our pearl receiving a team award did not acknowledge even team members ...😆

He put lot of him in mahir ..haha mahir does not lie ..pearl lies so easily ..
Handsome haha ..it's allways relative ..I find alysoni..harshad chopda more handsome than pearl 
Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

I find surbhi chemistry so good with other actors too ..matching with pearl or better ..

In fact I felt alysoni surbhi chemistry much better ..they did not exploit it as he is villian 

But behir chemistry is top notch bcos of mahirji characterisation ..we can't find another mahirji 

Rest all i agree with u ..

But i personally think pearl can't carry a show on his shoulders with below aVerage characterisation of male lead character ..

While surbhi can do it ..

KLKAH critics show because of sj 

Biggest example 

Sj expressions and acting AA+ Class 
VARUNI2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi

KLKAH critics show because of sj 

Biggest example 

Sj expressions and acting AA+ Class 

Yup surbhi acting is top notch ..she is in to theater 

I always find ..actors who got trained in theater and survived in theater are top notch bcos theater does not have retakes ..and theater actors need to have lot of memory ...

Surbhi chemistry with pearl is average ..
Lunamovas thumbnail

Yup surbhi acting is top notch ..she is in to theater 

I always find ..actors who got trained in theater and survived in theater are top notch bcos theater does not have retakes ..and theater actors need to have lot of memory ...

Surbhi chemistry with pearl is average ..

Recently for minutes I went in dream land to ship sj and aryaman 

VARUNI2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi

Recently for minutes I went in dream land to ship sj and aryaman 

I always want to see harshad and surbhi pair ..that's my dream .

Also alysoni surbhi ...

Also as there won't be any mahirji in future I don't want pearl surbhi pair anymore
Lunamovas thumbnail

I always want to see harshad and surbhi pair ..that's my dream .

Also alysoni surbhi ...

Also as there won't be any mahirji in future I don't want pearl surbhi pair anymore

I want negativity n negative people to say away 

crusty thumbnail

It's different strokes for different folks, Varuni. 

At one point when I was a fan of Harshad then he was wow for me. Now? Not as appealing. After loving Mahir I started finding Pearl handsome ... Amazing how a character can do that to you... 

No point arguing those things as they are TASTES/Choices. 

If teenrose thinks Pearl is nice, let her. We need not go an extra mile to change her opinion. 

Almost at the end of the show. It's better to have good things to talk and take away... 

On topic: Unless Pearl or Surbhi does a YRF kinda show like Rishta.com or class act like Sarabhai... I am not going to see either of them ever again... ITV SUCKS! 

And this is my last Ekta soap. I watched her show after like 10 years... I still find her equally sadistic, irresponsible and careless as she was... I hope karma bites her n mukku... 

crusty thumbnail

And guys, stick to rules. 
(Never thought one day I would say that ðŸ˜†)

You two have drifted off into chatting kinds... this ain't topic for dream pairs... 

CottonWorld thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Some people are funny
Unnecessarily they provoke the bear...then the bear will obviously react. And when the bear reacts...people cry foul.