Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ajacob31

Haha... so predictable. I thought that the "lLimited Edition" watch was recording Rishabh and his wife.  This is more like a detective story rather than love story. Also the way Shanaya and Reva were swinging the chair towards the door was hilariously dramatic. What was Palak's sign language to Reva and Shanaya, i wonder how they understood what she was planning...

Only thing that Ritwik was doing in S2 was vaping with a wooden face. 

I am still surprised by Mamta's attitude. She is still keeping mum. Also She knew Rishabh was playing dirty tricks on Ritwik and Palak. But the way she behaved is, she couldn't believe what just happened. 

One more episode to go and let's see if reunion happens. I think they will leave it open ended for season 3. Bring more creativity to writing if you do...

Last episode 15 mins they'll spend in showing the whole planning n plotting by Palak VP Shivam ... maybe Shanaya n Reeva were too in it...but if that's the case then why she wanted to run away anyways not to break the head they will reveal in last episode...🥱

I had given up on Mamta long back if u noticed they've put everything on Rishab so Mamta is left innocent..

Then reconciliation for about 10 mins between Noon family n palak .. reunion of Palak n Ricky maybe 2 mins ðŸ˜† n then tada watch this space for more details on S3..😆
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Nickzy

I tho thought iss episode mein Ritwik palak ka murder karega but Aisa kuch nahi hua he just said palak Chali jao really no overaction by noons against palak on there father's death I am surprised ..

They've literally made a mockery of death & marriage in this episode what bad taste pathetic script...