...And, Ohh! by the way, Rishabh got caught...

Posted: 5 years ago
Ek thhhi love story ... jo bani detective story ... jiska climax thha total CID style ... fake death thha... stealth recording gadgets bhhi thhe ...nakli pandit waali nakli shaadi bhhi hui...police bhhi aaye...🀒
Rishabh ka "Thappad se dar nahi lagta hai Dad, Pyaar se lagta hai" bhhi ho gaya πŸ˜†

Aur in sab ke beech, hero of the "once upon a time love story" khada raha moonh khol kar πŸ₯± ...and heroine ka naya safar shuru hua hero ke father ke saath πŸ˜†

Here's enjoying "Ek thhi love story" πŸ‘

Edited by mysterygirl123 - 5 years ago
So Rishabh got caught ???
Whose plan was it ?

Palak and Ritwik or Palak and VP ???
Originally posted by olsen_124

So Rishabh got caught ???
Whose plan was it ?

Palak and Ritwik or Palak and VP ???

Yeh jaanne ke liye dekhiye aaj ka ghamasaan episode aur ek sansani khulasa !!!! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mysterygirl123

Yeh jaanne ke liye dekhiye aaj ka ghamasaan episode aur ek sansani khulasa !!!!  πŸ˜†

@bold πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
They really did spoil this season. They had so much to offer and they couldn't even do that properly. What a waste of a season
Originally posted by Preeti.xo

They really did spoil this season. They had so much to offer and they couldn't even do that properly. What a waste of a season

They had so much potential!! It's all ruined
For the CVs of DHTH S2 πŸ‘ thank you for ending this crap ...acha April fool banaya fans ka πŸ˜‘
Finally Rishab got caught & end of detectivegiri & CID poora S2 CID hi dekha πŸ₯± ...hero ka Kya role tha S2 meinπŸ˜†

Btw if they're making S3 defo potential for Rishab to return as full fledged villian 

Haha... so predictable. I thought that the "lLimited Edition" watch was recording Rishabh and his wife.  This is more like a detective story rather than love story. Also the way Shanaya and Reva were swinging the chair towards the door was hilariously dramatic. What was Palak's sign language to Reva and Shanaya, i wonder how they understood what she was planning...
Only thing that Ritwik was doing in S2 was vaping with a wooden face. 

I am still surprised by Mamta's attitude. She is still keeping mum. Also She knew Rishabh was playing dirty tricks on Ritwik and Palak. But the way she behaved is, she couldn't believe what just happened. 

One more episode to go and let's see if reunion happens. I think they will leave it open ended for season 3. Bring more creativity to writing if you do...
Edited by ajacob31 - 5 years ago
Rishab is right it was his parents mistake .
If you see from the starting they were always with Ritwik because Ritwik has gone through so much loss but they never given Rishab there first priority .

Mamta and vp should have understand that not only Ritwik but also Rishab lost his dad he was at loss too ,kids with broken families always go through with so much loss that could bring either a new positivity in them or a negative in them. Rishab was a child too and very new with what's going when his mother would take extra care and show to another child he might have felt bad and angry and Rishab always wanted VP to fill in his father's shoes for him but VP to have Ritwik his first priority .

But I cannot justify his actions at all I don't understand wheather he was insecure that he will not get a penny if Ritwik and Shivam are there because he is an outsider .

If Mamta and vp alongside Ritwik would have expressed  Rishab how much they love him and how important is  he for them he might not changed into a cunning man ,no one is born criminal, situations and bitter experience s make them One . If Mamta and vp   could fill in the gaps there family would be happy and complete . 
I tho thought iss episode mein Ritwik palak ka murder karega but Aisa kuch nahi hua he just said palak Chali jao really no overaction by noons against palak on there father's death I am surprised ..