Shana14 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Dear friends I am writing a short story on our Samaina. I am always in love with this pair and this story was revolving in my mind from many days so i just thought to write it. I am not a very good writer. This is my first story so please express your feelings that should I write it or not.      Thank You
                                                        LOVE from shana.

Here are the characters of the story:
Naina: A simple yet beautiful girl with a talent of singing. She is also a studious girl who top her school and college every year. Moreover she has a beautiful heart. She is the cultural minister of her college.
Sameer: Known as MR. Perfectionist. He is perfect in everything except to studies and music. He is the charm of the college. He is the head boy and also the captain of college's cricket team. Through every girl wanted him to became his boyfriend he never pays any attention to them.
Kartik: The grandson of the school's trustee. He is also handsome but not lik sameer. He is the leader of the school band because of his grandfather.He is a flirtious boy.
Sunaina: Current Girlfriend of kartik. She is always jealous of naina due to hr beauty and her singing ability. She can sing a little bit but not like naina. She is good at nothing except for gossiping and being jealous.
Swati:  Best friend of naina. She always help naina whenever she is in need. She is her best friend from school. She loves munna. Like naina she is also good at playing piano.
Preeti: She is the cousin sister of naina. They both live together. She is also the Hanuman of naina. She helps naina in every situation. She is good at playing guitar.
[Naina, Preeti and Swati have joined the music class two years back in the summer vacation. While preeti and swati chose guitar and piano, naina choses singing. With her daily practice she now became a very good singer in her college. She always comes first in any singing competition. While preeti and swati also became good in their respective instruments. The trio is in the music band of the college.]
Munna: Best friend and cousin of sameer. He loves swati but can't express his feelings to her. Never leaves sameer alone.
Pandit: Another best friend of sameer. 
So, these are the main caracters of the story. I will introduce other characters in the story.
[All of u can you suggest a name of the as I can't decide. Please]

PART - 1
Naina:[on the phone] Swati kaha reh gayi tu. Kabse tera wait kar rahe hai. Aaj phir se class late pahuchna hai kya?
Swati: Nahi yaar traffic me phasi hu. tu class attend kar. Mere liye bhi notes le lena.
Naina: [laughs] Theek hai. Bye ! 
[After class]
Kartik: Naina chal jaldi sab tera wait kar rahe hai. Tujhe pata hai na INTER COLLEGE MUSIC COMPETITION next week month hi hai. Hume abhi practice karni chahiye.
Naina: [in her mind] khud to kuch karta nahi hai bus khali instructions deta rehta hai [loudly] OK!
Kartik and naina both are in the same band in which kartik is the leader and naina is the singer. Preeti and Swati are also in the same band. Their band name is Rock ON which is suggested by preeti.
Entering the Music Room
Naina: Sorry guys mai late ho gayi. Meri wajah se tum log bhi practice nahi kar paye. 
Swati: Its ok . Hum bhi bus abhi aaye.
Naina: Oh! to tu aa gayi. Class nahi attend kar sakti hai lekin practice me kabhi late nahi hoti. Yeh le tere notes.
Swati: Thanks naina yaar. Tu nahi hoti to mai aur preeti pass kaise hote.
Preeti: Such me yaar. Chalo ab practice karte hai.
Everyone starts practising the song they have chosen.
Kartik: Priyank mujhe competition ke rules ke paper to pass karna.
Priyank: Hmm [ Hands over the paper to him]
Priyank is kartik's best friend. Though he is not in the band but he still wanders with kartik everywhere.
Swati: waise mujhe pata chala hai ke iss baar PATEL college me se do team part le rahi hai. Un dono teams me se jo accha perform karega wohi team Inter College Competition me perform keregi.
Preeti: Achha! Wo college jo pechle do saal se 1st aa rahi hai aur hum 2nd.
Naina: Waise humare college me se bhi do teams honi chahiye
Priyank: Lekin kyu?
Naina: [ Turning her face to Kartik] Ho sakta hai na ki humse aacha bhi koi ho.
Kartik: OK everyone. Now stop this and listen to me
[Everyone starts listening to him]
Kartik: The following are the the rules of the competition:
Every Band should have minimum 6 participants and maximum 8.
There would be three rounds.
Only on team can participate from one college
Judging would be based on mostly on the voice, of the singer
Kartik: Naina abse tumhe zyada practice karni hogi. Aagar iss baar bhi hum second aaye to wo sirf tumari wajah se
Preeti: Lekin Kartik [ At that moment naina stops her and she whispers a small Yes]
        As the Band was practicing on the new song that they have chosen, someone just passes that way. But suddenly he heard someone singing so graceful. HE stood there till the whole song completed. He was just amazed to hear such a beautiful voice.

SO, Friends this is the first part of the story. I know its very short part but u can all suggests me that should i contiune or not. IF yes then I will surely give the long update. Thanks all of you
Please leave your comments.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great start
something unexplored
I feel its sameer
do continue soon
AnjaanMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice start 
Do continue 
Richa0305 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi, nice start.
You can keep the title as ' Meethi Boliyaan'. Just a suggestion, if u do not like it then sorry.
sadhikasamaina thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice start
looking forward to read more
continue soon
Mariarexiline99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good start and update next part soon 
dhk2311 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice start... Please continue
sumathiaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice start. Please continue dear 
Shana14 thumbnail
Everyone thank u so much for your positive replies. I would surely update as soon as possible. Thank u😊
Shana14 thumbnail
 So this is the 2nd update. I hope you all will like it. Thank u.                                                                                                                                                   
MEETHI BOLIYAAN
[ THE title is suggested by RICHA0305. Thank u😊😊 for such a beautiful title]
PART-2

Pandit: Arre! kya hua sameer. Yaha kyu ruk gaya. Lecture nahi attend karna kya.
Munna: Haan yaar ekdum se kya hua. Kuch bhool gya kya.
Sameer: Nahi yaar, wo gaana suna tune. Kitni acchi awaz hai. 
Pandit: Achha wo gaana. Haa bhai maine bhi suna. Accha tha.
Munna: Arre wo gaana to naina gaa rahi hogi. Uske siva aur kon itna achha ga sakta hai.
Here comes the charm of the college Sameer with his best friends Munna and Pandit. For everyone Sameer is perfect in everything. Though he is handsome and smart, he doesn't have any girlfriend. Naina and Sameer were in same class in school. Now they are in the same college but not in same class. Naina Sameer se school time se hi pyaar karti hai but kabhi keh nahi paati kyuki usse lagta hai ki sameer jaisa handsome ladka usse kyu pasand karega. Aur shayad isse wajah se usne kabhi yeh baat kisiko nahi baatayi.
Sameer: Naina? Wo hi jo cultural head hai aur har saal top karti hai.
Pandit: Haa wohi. Tujhe uske baare me kaise pata. Waise to tu kabhi kisi ko nahi dekhta.
Sameer: Arre mere saath hi to thi stage pe prize lene me. Usse top karne ki liye prize mila tha aur mujhe Inter College Cricket Championship me jeetne ke liye. [Waise uss din achhi lag rahi thi] Wo itna achha gaati hai mujhe nahi pata tha.
Munna: Accha nahi sabse accha. Bhai har saal jis bhi competition mai part leti hai first hi aati hai. Arre bhai famous hai apne college me singing ke liye.
Sameer: [feeling irritated] Accha itna accha gaati hai aur famous bhi hai to koi boyfriend bhi hoga. kon hai?
Munna: Nahi. Bohot hi sidhi sadhi ladki hai. Koi boyfriend nahi hai.
Sameer: Really! Itni famous hai aur phi bhi koi boyfriend nahi. [ Satisfied with the answer]
Pandit: Haa lekin kuch log iske aur kartik ke beech me kuch hai aisa kehte hai.
Sameer: Kartik to wohi na jo trustee ka ladka hai. Suchme aisa kuch hai kya [ a little bit tensed]
Munna: nahi yaar aisa kuch nahi hai. Kitni baar khud isse ne sabke samne kaha hai. Phir bhi log nahi samajhte.
Sameer: Hmm! Khud kaha hai to jhoot to nahi bolegi. Waise yeh kartik aur priyank yaha kya kar rahe hai?
Munna: Arre yeh Kartik college band ka head hai na aur yeh log aane wale Inter College Music Competition ke liye practice kar rahe hai
Sameer: ohh! Waise tujhe sab pata hai. Mai bhi to isse college me padhta hu mujhe kaise nahi paata?
Pandit : Tujhe apni head boy aur captain ki duties ke aalava kuch dikhega to pata chale ga na.
Then  the bell rings.
Munna: Chal ab tera yeh question answer ka game khatam ho gaya ho to canteen me chalke kuch kha le.
Pandit: Haan bhai aaj to bohot bhook lagi hai. Waise bhi tere sawalo ka jawab dekar mai bohot thak gaya hu.
Munna: Abe ponga pandit! Tune konse jawab diye hai. Sare jawab to maine diye. Tu kyu thak gaya bhai?
Sameer: Chalo ab bus karo tum dono. Aaj mai party donga. Jisko jo khana hai kha lena.
Pandit: Waah bhai isse kehte hai sacchi yaari.
Munna: Chalo phir Jaldi.
[ The Trio goes to the canteen]
Munna: Bhai, mere liye to ek plate samosa aur 3 cola.
Pandit: Arre, Tu 3 cola pilega. Dekha Sameer isse kehte hai Gaon bassa nahi ke bhikari aa gaye.
Munna: Arre ponga pandit mere akele ka nahi hum teeno ke liye hai.
Pandit: Bhaiya mere liye to 2 plate pav bhaji aur tu kya lega sameer.
Sameer: Hmm! Mere liye bhi 1 plate pav bhaji.
Pandit: Accha bhaiya 3 plate pav bhaji kar do.
Sameer: Accha munna agar naina itna accha gaati hai aur tu keh raha tha ki har competition me first aati hai to phir pechle do saal se Inter College Music Competition me first kyu nahi aa rahi hai.
Munna: Arre naina to apna 100 percent deti hai lekin swati mujhe bata rahi thi ki yeh kartik accha leader nahi hai. Kuch karta to hai nahi  aur sab kuch naina ko hi karna padta hai.
Sameer: Hmm! Kartik hai hi aisa. Isseliye to headboy nahi bana tha. Headboy nahi to band leader hi ban gaya. Kuch karta nahi to phir naina ko nahi bana sakte hai leader.
Munna: Chod na yaar. Trustee ka ladka hai. Hume kya. Tu headboy ban gaya usme hi hume to mazza aa gaya.
But Sameer was not still satisfied. Seeing this munna said,
Munna: Arre yaar, tujhe naina, music, band, kartik ki itne kyu padi hai. Tu bas apne match pe dhyaan de. Teen months ke baad hi to hai.
Sameer: haan yaar, tu theek keh raha hai.

So guys this was the update. I hope all of you liked it.Thank u everyone. Please leave your comments.
                                                                                                                    Shana