Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Mannikarnikaa

saw it today...

it's a good film overall but it could have been better..the direc should have realized that he should have made it entertaining rather than throwing so much information..

shweta was good but went over the top in some scenes...both Pallavi joshi and mandira bedi were superb...

the men are just about ok.

it's surprising tht the movie's getting such bad reviews which the movie doesn't deserve...

but the only thing that disappointed me was at the end credits which said that the facts shown in the movie can't be verified...it takes the whole purpose out of watching the film. my suggestion to take this movie as a movie not something very serious

3/5

Apparently that was by CBFC.
Karenina thumbnail
Can anyone tell me why most critics aren't reviewing this movie?
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Box Office Updates: Romeo Akbar Walter, Kesari And The Tashkent Files All Films Show Good Growth On Saturday

As for Vivek Agnihotri's The Tashkent Files, the film saw very good jump in numbers as well on Saturday. The film had a low Friday of 0.36 crores but Saturday was better at 0.70 crores. The film has collected 1.06 crores now and further jump could take it to the 2 crores mark before the close of weekend.

*Estimates. Final numbers awaited

Note: All collections as per production and distribution sources

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Karenina

Can anyone tell me why most critics aren't reviewing this movie?

Political bias I guess! ðŸ˜†

the film shall definitely recover its cost as its made under 10 crores...film has already made 3 crores..it has 3 days more to earn before kalank releases on wednesday

Edited by NeverGiveAF - 5 years ago
ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
People are going to gravitate more this week with the dud coming in.
ibnbattuta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There's a video on YouTube somewhere where netaji had appeared at nehru's funeral hoping for the gaddi. Wise but firm and sagacious shastryji politely sent him away. 
Later eyewitnesses recalled spotting a person of his description at the tashkent hotel.
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hellboy And The Tashkent Files Weekend Business
Monday 15 April 2019 12.00 IST
Box Office India Trade Network

Hellboy had a poor weekend with business of 2.75 crore nett and collections were flat with all three days having same collections. The Tashkent Files could finish with better lifetime numbers despite starting at half the level of Hellboy.  The collections of Hellboy over the weekend were as follows.

Friday - 90,00,000

Saturday - 90,00,000

Sunday - 95,00,000

TOTAL - 2,75,00,000

The Tashkent Files had low collections of 2.25 crore nett for the weekend but managed to show some good growth over the weekend. If Monday can do better than friday it could have a little run at the box office. The collections of The Tashkent Files were as follows

Friday - 40,00,000

Saturday - 80,00,000

Sunday - 1,00,00,000

TOTAL - 2,20,00,000 apprx

Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Vivek agnihotri is a big Modi bhakat ðŸ˜‰