Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiddlerPump thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: Maharani69

I am still in disbelief that this is happening since Vanity posted this ignorant clip.  

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4JDJ7jOGqo/?igsh=eWJueDUxZ2Y5anVl

oh damn.   

Edited by RiddlerPump - 23 days ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: you2

They are look for an investor. We will know, if they will succeed. A few weeks back, there was PR claiming that Ramayana got a producer. We learn later, that it was a star (Yash)from the film, offered a sharesmiley8

They would need more than one investor if they really want to go for three parts and not fail like Dharma did with Brahmastra.

But yes, it could be that they want to test the hype and then tell possible investors "Look, what only some pictures from a test-shooting brought as reaction!" (If I remember right, they contacted US Universal Pictures, those who have supported Dev Patels film.)

If this is indeed the case, nothing is really assured yet.

Edited by Clochette - 22 days ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

They would need more than one investor if they really want to go for three parts and not fail like Dharma did with Brahmastra.

But yes, it could be that they want to test the hype and then tell possible investors "Look, what only some pictures from a test-shooting brought as reaction!" (If I remember right, the contacted US Universal Pictures, those who have supported Dev Patels film.)

Will the shoot continue?Or will they wait for a producer?

RiddlerPump thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

But yes, it could be that they want to test the hype and then tell possible investors "Look, what only some pictures from a test-shooting brought as reaction!" (If I remember right, the contacted US Universal Pictures, those who have supported Dev Patels film.)

Is this only for Part 1? for multi-part movies, I liked Rajamouli's approach for Bahubali where he shot the whole thing first and then split it in 2 parts. More cost efficient, less chance of cast turnover and more flexibility of distribution of the plot points across the parts, cliffhangers and keeping the audience tied in. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: you2

Will the shoot continue?Or will they wait for a producer?

We will see smiley1