Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heisenberg17 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: pjyo

Shameless bullies 😵who keep on finding devisive issues to make indians fight amongst themselves so that majority keep voting for them😳They have destroyed indian ethos of sarva dharm sambhav in the last 5 years .After pitting hindus vs muslims they have now started nationalists vs anti nationals agenda.They had put this in deep freeze few months before elections seeing massive protests in north east and bengal . 

Now Amit shah has revived it -must have already planned post elections divide and rule politics👎🏼-So no need to answer tough questions  on joblessness ,demonetisation scam😡 ,rafeal scam ..

I remember the good ol days of pre-2014 when there was no corruptions, scandals,scams,  Hindu-Muslim riots, lynchings, rapes etc... where Muslims would sing Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram in mosques, and Hindus would exclaim Allah Hu Akbar in mandirs... Modi just had to ruin everything. 😭
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: souro

There is a simple reason for that. Till date, many of the Buddhists, Hindus and Sikhs who come to India from Pakistan/ Bangladesh never to return (i.e. overstays their visa), do so to escape religious persecution back in Pakistan/ Bangladesh. Whereas Muslims entering India illegally from Pakistan/ Bangladesh, either do it for criminal activities or for economic reasons.

So it would have made sense simply to say that all illegal immigrants except persecuted minorities will be thrown out? Why name religions? But I doubt BJP supporters will see the irresponsibility and shameless audacity of this tweet. 
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_

I remember the good ol days of pre-2014 when there was no corruptions, scandals,scams,  Hindu-Muslim riots, lynchings, rapes etc... where Muslims would sing Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram in mosques, and Hindus would exclaim Allah Hu Akbar in mandirs... Modi just had to ruin everything.  😭

And I am sure the supreme leader has instantly stopped all these crimes post 2014. Never in anyone's wildest dreams could he have perpetuated anything. He practices yoga afterall. 
Edited by U-No-Poo - 5 years ago
Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: U-No-Poo

And I am sure the supreme leader has instantly stopped all these crimes post 2014. Never in anyone's wildest dreams could he have perpetuated anything. He practices yoga afterall. 

It's you guys who keep hammering on about how things have become much worse, as if it was a paradise before Modi arrived on the scene 😆... maximum number of violence, riots, scams, corruptions have happened under Congress, which means, not under Modi, one guy cannot fix 70 years of mismanagement in 5 years.
Edited by Heisenberg17_ - 5 years ago
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: U-No-Poo

So it would have made sense simply to say that all illegal immigrants except persecuted minorities will be thrown out? Why name religions? But I doubt BJP supporters will see the irresponsibility and shameless audacity of this tweet. 

Why name those specific religions - because that's the reality here. The persecuted minorities who seek shelter here are Hindus/ Buddhists/ Sikhs from neighbouring countries. Hinduism/ Buddhism/ Sikhism also happens to have originated out of Indian subcontinent. As for other religions, Muslims are the majority and don't get persecuted in Pakistan/ Bangladesh. Christians, if they get persecuted, have lots of Christian or Christian majority countries supporting them, so they don't seek shelter in India either. And Jews, only a handful exist there. 
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: K.Universe.

Definitely a provocative statement by Amit Shah but hopefully, it also provokes a debate on some fundamental questions:

1. Is there a need tor a National Registry of Citizens?
2. How do we define an Indian citizen?
3. Whose nation is it? This question actually applies to any country. Is there anything called legal immigration anymore, anywhere? Why are only some countries held to high standards of "morality" and expected to adhere to "values", and demonized if they try to enforce rules? .

It was hilarious to watch the reactions of sanctuary city liberals from Nancy Pelosi, Cory booker to Cher as soon as it was announced that illegal immigrants will be moved to their cities 😆

They were like "Oh  no... You're trying to DUMP them into our cities? 
But we already have too many people... It would make us less safe... It's a cruel...  " 😆

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

That's a lot of emojis!! I understand the topic is such, anybody could get really emotional! 😊

Speaking of divisive issues, the real division happened back in 1947 when the Muslim league demanded a separate state. The founding principle of Pakistan movement itself was the two nation theory.which states Hindus and Muslims are two distinct nations, and not two intertwined communities.

Guess who said this: "Hindus and Muslims belong to two different religious philosophies, social customs and literary traditions. They neither intermarry nor eat together, and indeed they belong to two different civilizations which are based mainly on conflicting ideas and conceptions.". Hint: Not a BJP person. Heck, BJP wasn't even a party then.

To suggest or even accuse that BJP is behind the Hindu-Muslim divide is disingenuous at best. The seeds of discord were sown long back.

Guilty as suggested😳😆 ,I prefer emojis over sarcasm anyday..
No,the real divisive issue started much earlier- After 1937 provincial elections when INC refused coalition governance with jinnah's muslim league ,jinnah wanted coalition pact with congress but  nehru and patel didn't agree,it was 2 years later in 1940 that jinnah raised the demand for separate pakistan -until then there were no shrill voices for creation of pakistan ..🤔Who knows if history would been any different had they resolved their differences like gandhi wanted ..

Lol,i dont have to agree with anything  jinnah said but  nowadays every question on Bjp's governance leads right back to jinnah teachings or visa to pakistan🤪. Questions on 50 lakh jobs lost or Demonetisation mess gets lost in the cachaphony of hyper nationalism..

Oh,I never implied  bjp is behind  the hindu muslim divide-i said they used the devisive issues to get the majority to vote for them and in hindu muslim issues like ram janmabhomi obviously hindus are the majority -Thats how they rose to power from mere 2 seats ..
K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

the real divisive issue started much earlier- After 1937 provincial elections when INC refused coalition governance with jinnah's muslim league ,jinnah wanted coalition pact with congress but  nehru and patel didn't agree,it was 2 years later in 1940 that jinnah raised the demand for separate pakistan -until then there were no shrill voices for creation of pakistan

Actually, according to the history books, it was "sir" Muhammad Iqbal who put forward the demand for a separate Muslim state back in 1930.  He was the leader of All India Muslim league then. So, yes, it was the Muslim league that was the driving force behind the real division between Hindus and Muslims.

But, even assuming that your assertion is true for a second, are you justifying the demands for a separate nation along religious lines, if a political party is not made a part of a coalition government?!

Lol,i dont have to agree with anything  jinnah said but  nowadays every question on Bjp's governance leads right back to jinnah teachings or visa to pakistan🤪.Questions on 50 lakh jobs lost or Demonetisation mess gets lost in the cachaphony of hyper nationalism..

So, in the context of Amit Shah's tweet about implementing a national register of citizens and removing infiltrators from the country, you would like to switch gears and talk about unemployment and demonetization? Why?

Oh,I never implied  bjp is behind  the hindu muslim divide-i said they used the devisive issues to get the majority to vote for them and in hindu muslim issues like ram janmabhomi obviously hindus are the majority -Thats how they rose to power from mere 2 seats ..

Well, you said they are pitting Hindus and Muslims against each other. To which I replied, the said pitting happened long ago. And I was pointing out who really started the fire.

Some issues are popular for a reason and if a political party is trying to be "populist", I don't see anything wrong with that approach. How long can/should the majority put up with minority appeasing? if the majority want a Ram Mandir, or a zero tolerance policy on terrorism, or a tough stance on Pakistan and/or illegal infiltration, and if a party makes these issues their agenda, they damn well honor those campaign promises if they come to power. That's what the majority expects. Nothing divisive there!

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pjyo

No,the real divisive issue started much earlier- After 1937 provincial elections when INC refused coalition governance with jinnah's muslim league ,jinnah wanted coalition pact with congress but  nehru and patel didn't agree,it was 2 years later in 1940 that jinnah raised the demand for separate pakistan -until then there were no shrill voices for creation of pakistan ..🤔Who knows if history would been any different had they resolved their differences like gandhi wanted ..

First time I'm hearing someone putting the blame on Congress for demand of Pakistan as separate nation. I suppose you haven't heard of Sir Syed Ahmed Khan. Read about him and you'll know this idea of Hindu-Muslim not being able to coexist in one country and Muslims resenting a Hindu majority government, is much older than you think.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Actually, according to the history books, it was "sir" Muhammad Iqbal who put forward the demand for a separate Muslim state back in 1930.  He was the leader of All India Muslim league then. So, yes, it was the Muslim league that was the driving force behind the real division between Hindus and Muslims.

But, even assuming that your assertion is true for a second, are you justifying the demands for a separate nation along religious lines, if a political party is not made a part of a coalition government?!

Woah! Now iam justifying separate nation along religious lines 😲- when did that happen😆? My post was  about 5 years of modis  governance following amit shahs  tweet .

Lol,i dont have to agree with anything  jinnah said but  nowadays every question on Bjp's governance leads right back to jinnah teachings or visa to pakistan🤪.Questions on 50 lakh jobs lost or Demonetisation mess gets lost in the cachaphony of hyper nationalism..

So, in the context of Amit Shah's tweet about implementing a national register of citizens and removing infiltrators from the country, you would like to switch gears and talk about unemployment and demonetization? Why?

Amit shahs hatemongering tweet was more about his blatant plan to  exclude muslim,jains christians & parsi minorities than about implementation of NRC. 
😉Also about resurrecting buddha😆

Well, you said they are pitting Hindus and Muslims against each other. To which I replied, the said pitting happened long ago. And I was pointing out who really started the fire.

And my response was on who is utilising these communal fires😒 to get political gains😵
Some issues are popular for a reason and if a political party is trying to be "populist", I don't see anything wrong with that approach. How long can/should the majority put up with minority appeasing? if the majority want a Ram Mandir, or a zero tolerance policy on terrorism, or a tough stance on Pakistan and/or illegal infiltration, and if a party makes these issues their agenda, they damn well honor those campaign promises if they come to power. That's what the majority expects. Nothing divisive there!

Did they deliver that ram mandir promise?,No , nothing for five years and now they have copy pasted that 2014 promise to this years manifesto .Article 370,return of kashmiri pandits to valley both "populists"promises conveniently forgotten  when  Bjp coalition ruled j&k..
I agree there shouldn't be minority appeasement but they shouldn't be bullied either,Law should reign supreme for minority &majority and this troublemaking  elite politician too.
Of course there should be zero tolerance on terrorism but dont give ticket to people inciting communal hatred amongst indians-🤔why have terror charged  sadhvi pragya as election  candidate 😲😵who  insults our brave  martyr  Hemant  karkare.

Edited by pjyo - 5 years ago