Users

Frequent Posters

K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: pjyo

Now iam justifying separate nation along religious lines

when did that happen?

I didn't say you were justifying. I asked you whether you were justifying.

You may pick any synonym you would like (rationalized / defended / justified / explained) but you did propose on your own why Muslim league demanded a separate nation for Muslims by making a point about INC denying Muslim league governing power.

If your intention was not to support what Muslim league demanded (which was a separate nation for Muslims), you wouldn't have brought up what according to you was a supporting argument.

Either I am incapable of putting two and two together or your mind is unaware of what your hands are typing.

Amit shahs hatemongering tweet was more about his blatant plan to  exclude muslim,jains christians & parsi minorities than about implementation of NRC.

So, even though the tweet started off with "we will ensure implementation of NRC in the entire country", it is less about that and more about what follows? Care to elaborate on your psychoanalysis?

BTW, he also said "Whether it is from Bangladesh or Pakistan, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jain refugees who have come here, we will not send them back,. Just an FYI in case you want to amend your statement.

Did they deliver that ram mandir promise?,No , nothing for five years and now they have copy pasted that 2014 promise to this years manifesto .Article 370,return of kashmiri pandits to valley both "populists"promises conveniently forgotten  when  Bjp coalition ruled j&k..

Again, we are digressing from the main topic but I will answer.

Regarding the Ayodhya dispute, the case is still awaiting a final judgment from the SC.

Regarding article 370, BJP doesn't have the majority in the Rajya Sabha.

IMO, some voters are interested in knowing which party stands where on certain issues they hold close to their heart and as long as a party is committed to resolving an issue by at least making the issue a part of its agenda, that is good enough for some voters.

LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: K.Universe.

I didn't say you were justifying. I asked you whether you were justifying.

You may pick any synonym you would like (rationalized / defended / justified / explained) but you did propose on your own why Muslim league demanded a separate nation for Muslims by making a point about INC denying Muslim league governing power.

I read somewhere recently  that Jinnah (who wanted to come across as secular ) was annoyed with Gandhi singing Ram bhajans in the mornings along with all the politicians and then sleeping with naked girls. He was a politician/activist but also wanted to establish himself as some major saint of some sort and also have a final say in every major political decision. Jinnah on the other hand didn't mix religion and politics, hence thought it would be good for Muslims to live separately. Then there was Hindu mahasabha etc as well to annoy the hell out of him. Of course Pakistan failed miserably as we all know.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

NRC all over will be from April 2020