Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

Amit Trivedi is doing the music for Takht in all likelihood, not Pritam. Trivedi let it slip in his Tapecast that he is working with Kjo, while taking about how directors of the films he is currently working on influence his music.

yep seems very likely its going to be amit trivedi, which wud b great, amit's music has that traditional vibe to it, he said he is working with kjo, so it must be for takht coz i can't think wat else he cud be working on with him
jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

yep seems very likely its going to be amit trivedi, which wud b great, amit's music has that traditional vibe to it, he said he is working with kjo, so it must be for takht coz i can't think wat else he cud be working on with him

The horror movie with Vicky and Bhumi
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jb508

The horror movie with Vicky and Bhumi

is kjo directing that? does kjo hav a say in the music of all the films he produces? like Eggon said, amit was talking about directors he is working with
Edited by zara321 - 5 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pritam's work post Jagga Jasoos has been so subpar. And even that was mostly done much before the release.
Kalank, Raabta type stuff is excusable cuz the directors don't have much expertise.
But Jab Harry Met Sejal was particularly disappointing, because Imtiaz has never gone wrong with music before. But it was so generic.

I wonder if Ayan could get Pritam back on track
jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

is kjo directing that? does kjo hav a say in the music of all the films he produces? like Eggon said, amit was talking about directors he is working with

I know he has some say. Ayan said that KJo helped with the music for YJHD because he knows that type of music.
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
In all probability karan will get bagchi to remake mughal-e-azam and tajmahal songs n use them in takht 😆 agar padh rahe ho toh I dare you jo jo pa 🤪🤣
WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arre then what will happen to all those songs from around the world who are yet waiting to be a source of inspiration? :(

However inspite of saying this, some of my very fav songs are Pritam's. Phir le aaya dil being one of them.
Edited by WhosTheFool - 5 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
abi tak tikke hue hai ye hi badi baath hai ,talking like some great legend composer genius , ha Bhai jaldi retire hoja n save d mankind lol
454573 thumbnail
thank u beardo for giving some of the greatest songs of my lifetime.
Mahabhootni thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

Pritam's work post Jagga Jasoos has been so subpar. And even that was mostly done much before the release.

Kalank, Raabta type stuff is excusable cuz the directors don't have much expertise.
But Jab Harry Met Sejal was particularly disappointing, because Imtiaz has never gone wrong with music before. But it was so generic.

I wonder if Ayan could get Pritam back on track

He's scared. All of his work is lifted. The industry knew this but now yeh public sab jaanti hai. He can't do his locha openly so he's trapped because industry is demanding hit numbers from him .