Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

persistence-win thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I would make sure that wife/girlfriend mother sees me with some other girl And if she believes her mother over me than I too would believe My mother!!! Why should Boys all the fun, Girls should also feel the taste of this Dharam sankat- Maa vs biwi the eternal battle.
XVYK thumbnail
Obviously I would believe my mother...  Because I'm very sure she won't lie to me about things like this. .
But will certainly consider the chance of a misunderstanding if she is not 100 percent sure of what she actually saw. . 
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Most men esp the indian boys would believe their mother blindly. 
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So mard hazrat (whatever it is)are supposed to answer this ?
MainHeroineHoon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: janta-janardhan

I would grab popcorn, sit on my couch and watch Bahu bani dhokebaaz, Saas bani jasoosbaaz.

😆😆
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I will believe my mom, because I know my mom well.
She isn't a vamp will plot like a Hindi serial evil saas😆.
But I will also confront my wife, and if she is indeed banging around, I will just let her go.
Isme itna sochne ki kiya baat hai.
But if hypothetically my mom is indeed a vamp, than well I will support my wife.
I never let my mom control my way of thinking, so that too is with me.
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
But why only mother?! ... If anyone close to us "whom we have known for years and trust them" come and inform us "how your partner is cheating on you" .. Ofc you'll take their words into consideration ... at the same time hear what your partner has to say on the topic! ... If both sides are contradictory it all boils down to how much you trust your partner! ... Edited by 4thPrincoholic - 5 years ago
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

I And then your mother tells you that she saw your wife/GF with someone else, doing you know what..  She even has people in her favor or has evidences

What is doing know what , is it just a kiss or full penetration ?
If it's a kiss it can be some misunderstanding , so it can be talked out and if it is other things with evidence , obviously girl is out of the house at that moment.
dabang4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am a proud mumas boy.. if my mother doesn't like her.. she has to go.

In this instance, I will trust my mother over her!!
Sath main beth ke Nipta lo ... Aamne samane confornt kara do aage tak ka tanta khatam koi bhi ek dusre ke bare main jhooth nahi bolega aage se ...