Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Btw, what's with the narration that "only boys are mamma's boys" ... what about girls?! ... There are many girls who are as much a "mamma's girl and go on to listen to their mom endlessly, creating endless drama and nuisance in their marital lives than using their own heads" ... How come no one talks about the other side at all?! .. ðŸ˜†
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Sath main beth ke Nipta lo ... Aamne samane confornt kara do aage tak ka tanta khatam koi bhi ek dusre ke bare main jhooth nahi bolega aage se ...

Bola.. experienced banda bola..

Tbh, This is the best you can do. tried and tested technique. 
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Men will always believe whoever they want and take everyone else's opinion into mind except their own wife's.

While I can say 99.99% wives will definitely believe their husband no matter even God on earth comes and says he is cheating on her. Else she'll say, woh behek gaya, us aurat ki galti hai ðŸ¤ª
Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Men will always believe whoever they want and take everyone else's opinion into mind except their own wife's.

While I can say 99.99% wives will definitely believe their husband no matter even God on earth comes and says he is cheating on her. Else she'll say, woh behek gaya, us aurat ki galti hai🤪

this one is so true too...
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ofcourse they believe their mother..blood is thicker than water after all ðŸ˜›
Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
I do not think there is any rocket science in answer to this question

Baseline for me is trusting my mother so there is where we will start

However mistakes can happen too..

So give the girl opportunity to explain and then see what she says

I dont see any big deal in this question 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
A girl or a guy is likely to believe their mother over their spouse..for the simple reason that nobody expects their mother to spoil their kid's life by lying and conspiring..BUT everybody deserves an opportunity to present their side of story and their perspective, maybe its genuinely a misunderstanding

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Of course will choose mom😳
My mommy strongest ðŸ˜†
ILuvPrachiDesai thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It totally depends on the husband. If he's a mature enough man who understands what kind of people both his wife and mother are. He'll be able to find out the truth. Sadly not everyone has this gift.