Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: DeepikaForever

Stop trying to normalize perverted behavior. Just because she says it's fine does NOT make it fine. ๐Ÿคข

it is not fine in general, but in this particular case, it is okay, when both parties are okay.
We aren't saying patting a women in her butt is okay, it is not. But in this case when Urvashi herself is not saying there is nothing like that, I think us fuming is unnecessary.

Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Her unease could be seen. I can believe he was going for the lower back but didn't realize he went lower but she was uncomfortable the second it happened and tried to cover and it shows.

Maybe she is choosing to defend him since he let her know it was an honest mistake or something.

I hope she isn't scared but that was inappropriate, for anyone to do, willingly or not, in public. Period.
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul

Her unease could be seen. I can believe he was going for the lower back but didn't realize he went lower but she was uncomfortable the second it happened and tried to cover and it shows.

Maybe she is choosing to defend him since he let her know it was an honest mistake or something.

I hope she isn't scared but that was inappropriate, for anyone to do, willingly or not, in public. Period.

What if they are in a "relationship" (-hypothetically speaking) ... Gf/Bf in public are known to do a lot more than pat their respective butts! ... ๐Ÿ˜† 
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

it is not fine in general, but in this particular case, it is okay, when both parties are okay.
We aren't saying patting a women in her butt is okay, it is not. But in this case when Urvashi herself is not saying there is nothing like that, I think us fuming is unnecessary.

Depends really on the equation they share! ... Generally speaking Gf/Bf indulge in such playful act in public .. So if a woman says she's alright with it, I feel inclined more on her end! ... I think it depends from case to case ... it's hard to have a "generalized outlook" on such acts in public!
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

Depends really on the equation they share! ... Generally speaking Gf/Bf indulge in such playful act in public .. So if a woman says she's alright with it, I feel inclined more on her end! ... I think it depends from case to case ... it's hard to have a "generalized outlook" on such acts in public!

This is precisely what I said too . ๐Ÿ˜† This . > So much this . >
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HeartQuake

This metoo thing and pseudofeminists need to take several steps back and think about priorities. Clarity is clearly lacking. 

There are many girls in the entertainment industry,  who sleeps around for job / money and perks. What do we call them ?? Definitely not victims , since they're willingly happily feeding into this system and in fact extremely grateful that this practice exists,  because they very well know that they won't stand a chance to land the jobs they're getting, if this practice was not into existence. Other more hard working, talented and beautiful girls / guys would've gotten their jobs  and beaten them at it rightfully. 
So yeah , stop crying wolf every time and focus on those who are actually seeking help but not getting it . Focus is needed on actual victims and for that differentiation is extremely important. Now a days lot of people roll their eyes at the very word metoo because of this unnecessary dilution. 

This !!! So true !! 
Actually people are so interested in #metoo movement in entertainment industry because it gives them 'masala'...something 'chatpata' to read, dissect and criticize !! But actual victims, poor women facing extreme abuse/poverty etc etc isn't so 'masaledaar', is it ? 
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
it wasnt just a pat, if he wanted to pat he could easily pat her back or her shoulder like most ppl do he went all the way down to her ass to pat it, cant justify that
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He definitely patted her ass and whether she was okay with it or not, I think it's a part of the abuse that those in power subject the strugglers to. It is exactly what the me too is about. They ask for sexual favours in return for work. Whether some people make use of this arrangement willingly or not, that's beside the point. The fault is with those in power, like it is with the officials who take the bribes. If you refuse the bribe then how will the next person give it? Having said that, I think those who offer sexual favours in return for work should also be exposed or penalised. But that should happen only once there is a proper system to punish those in power first .
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It was bad. Then again might be a regular thing in their circle or maybe she's interacted with him often enough n has that comfort level or whatever... But she looked a lil taken aback by that in the video het reaction wasn't cool. So now if she says its all cool so be it.