Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
on topic it's their choice . on bk he is trash ,he must vanish
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Butt patting gentleman. How cool is that! Poor Malaika hope she knows what she is getting into.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
That effectively closes the matter.. whatever it was and for whatever reason if Urvashi decides to defend him, the matter should end here
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Lol...if she has no problem with it...we don't have any either . All good !
Just hope...she won't change her statements later ðŸ˜³
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And I saw a certain member bashing everybody who tried to tell the same thing. . High tym we should accept we n BW r different. Our life of decency doesn't match theirs. Maybr this is how they meet or show their affection or whatever
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Lol. So much for girl power talks by not letting the girl in question decide for herself on how she felt about it ! 🤣 It looked such non-issue to me that I didnt even feel like it's worth commenting there. Good that Urvashi clarified it.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Guguminti

. High tym we should accept we n BW r different. Our life of decency doesn't match theirs. Maybr this is how they meet or show their affection or whatever

high time bw should also accept , bw comes from society n keep their shit with them n maintain d society life of decency in public lol
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
I don't blame her. She has to keep her career going (whatever is left of it). The time is tough for any outsider even the ones at the top. 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Some people are fine with casting couch too maybe we should stop reacting over that too then. The behaviour in general is inappropriate. Jst because bollywood tries to normalise every shitty behaviour of theirs as modern and progressive doesn't mean we need to appreciate that. Urvashi is fine with that behaviour and thats fine with me. I never really reacted just cause its her. That was a cheap behaviour and should be called out anyways. What disturbs me is to think how many young outsiders must be schooled to accept such behaviour as its their part of normal and to what extent this normal behaviour goes
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Some people are fine with casting couch too maybe we should stop reacting over that too then. The behaviour in general is inappropriate. Jst because bollywood tries to normalise every shitty behaviour of theirs as modern and progressive doesn't mean we need to appreciate that. Urvashi is fine with that behaviour and thats fine with me. I never really reacted just cause its her. That was a cheap behaviour and should be called out anyways. What disturbs me is to think how many young outsiders must be schooled to accept such behaviour as its their part of normal and to what extent this normal behaviour goes

THIS.

Thank you for articulating it so well.