Frequent Posters

TheBoss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Urvashi didn't even know if it was the Boney's hand or bone
mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It was intentional. Simple question to Shaitan-Haiwan... if he wanted to pat her back, why was his hand so close to her butt? I'm pretty sure her back is way above where his hand was. This wasn't a mistake, he knew what he was doing, he had his hand positioned in an inappropriate place.

All of us are not blind. Everyone is saying the same thing on Insta.

@bold Boney isn't dumb enough to do this with reputed actresses like Deepika, Anushka etc. He knows he can get away with it when it comes someone like Urvashi, who isn't nearly as popular.

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I dont want to start trouble but I feel like he thought he was patting her back. He wasnt actually looking at her...I dont think Boney is dumb enough to do this in public. Is it wrong - yes. But I feel like he just wasnt looking.

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

He would have said sorry if it was not intentional.

Edited by mystic786 - 5 years ago
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I truly wonder why would Urvashi (an upcoming actress who has a long way to go, isn't completely established yet) not respond fiercely to Bonney Kapoor (an established producer with a more than established family background) **wonder wonder wonder**

Ohh yesss, definitely because:

1. It must've been a mistake? Oh yeah sure as hell it was an oh oops beti moment -_-

2. If it wasn't a mistake, she must be at fault because oh she was smiling? I mean come the ef on?! Really? She looked nothing less than awkward, humiliated and sickened. She smiled graciously and kept herself together when she should have slapped Boney assh*le right in his face, but the question is could she have done that?
When, we can't punish someone like Nana Paatekar (who isn't half as influential as Boney) how on earth would she be safe after accusing the Kapoor Khaandaan?
Also she was smiling, so people said "I am not asking her to create a scene, okay! Then do what? She can't smile, shouldn't create a scene, then what should she do? Why don't y'all bloody suggest something. Hypocrites.
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^ She was clearly uncomfortable. Her expression changed suddenly but she covered it up by interacting with media. She wasn't smiling coz an oldie touched her inappropriately why are people blaming her? She did nothing to warrantvsuch disgusting behavior from him.
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mystic786

It was intentional. Simple question to Shaitan-Haiwan... if he wanted to pat her back, why was his hand so close to her butt? I'm pretty sure her back is way above where his hand was. This isn't a mistake, he knew what he was doing, he had his hand positioned in an inappropriate place.

All of us are not blind. Everyone is saying the same thing on Insta.

@bold Boney isn't dumb enough to do this with reputed actresses like Deepika, Anushka etc. He knows he can get away with it when it comes someone like Urvashi, who isn't nearly as popular.

I know it was intentional. If it wasn't he would have withdrawn his hand immediately and apologise to her. That is what anyone with integrity would do.
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

^ She was clearly uncomfortable. Her expression changed suddenly but she covered it up by interacting with media. She wasn't smiling coz an oldie touched her inappropriatelywhy are people blaming her? She did nothing to warrantvsuch disgusting behavior from him.

Exactly! 😡
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He clearly knows where his hand is going. I mean they are both the same height, why is he extending his hand below her waist if he wants to pat her back???
that's ridiculous.

At first i thought it was a honest mistake but then its like cmon, where do you think your hand will touch if you extend your hand below her waist...

you are not that blind or lack common sense to know when you extend your hand in that direction and angle, where you are going to land up.

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Of course he wouldn't have done this had UR been a star kid
mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah exactly, imagine him doing this to Alia, Sara, Athiya etc. He knows he can get away with it when it comes to someone like Urvashi.

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Of course he wouldn't have done this had UR been a star kid

1123190 thumbnail
Kudos to Urvashi for showing discomfort in front of the media and letting us know she was offended. Even if she can't do anything about it, Social media should repudiate BoneyK for this demeaning act. He thought that he might not get caught on the camera but thanks to the angle she was standing in ,it was caught on the camera. You don't pat the waist, you pat the back, any lower and its fully intentional.
Edited by Malpua - 5 years ago