Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Super gross and what a pervert!!
I feel for Urvashi, her expressions clearly showed shock and embarrassment.
mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree and he's always putting up a facade in public about how he's still "grieving and recovering" from his huge loss. Yeah sab dikh raha hai, kitna grieving ho raha hai... disgusting.

I can't believe he's Anil Kapoor's brother, he should learn some manners from him.

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

This is uncalled for. Its almost like you're blaming her. The video is proof that women have to just keep their calm,not react and suck it in and ignore the incident,even the one that happens when so many cameras are in your face and blinding you. Every single person there saw her getting harrased. Do you know how humilating that is? Her instant reaction is a huge tell. There's disbelief and shock. She didnt expect it and was uncomfortable. In an ideal world a woman should slap the heck out of the man but Urvashi cant do that. For obvious reasons. The gender and power dynamics pay a huge role in this incident.

So your questioning as to why she or any woman take it with a 'smile' and dont standup for themselves while saying one shouldn't take sexual harassment is very misguided and wrong on many levels. Even the most vocal women have been shocked to silence by assault and are unable to voice out their displeasure at that instant. Denial comes into play too.

The only one questioned and blamed should be this absolute pervert. He's doing this in public with someone so much younger than him so I cant even imagine the shit he does behind closed doors. Rotten piece of shit.

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mystic786

Completely agree and he's always putting up a facade in public about how he's still "grieving and recovering" from his huge loss. Yeah sab dikh raha hai, kitna grieving ho raha hai... disgusting.

I can't believe he's Anil Kapoor's brother, he should learn some manners from him.

@Bold: Yess that, and also the fact he has 3 own daughters dude. Does he not feel an ounce of shame 😡😳
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Old men are the worst. Poor girl, just trying to cope in front of cameras.
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: itsmylifeboss

Horny buddha🤢

nd W*F is wrong with urvashi she is smiling
Pukeworthy🤬

W*F is wrong with YOU?

How did you expect her to react? Create a scene when the entire media is present and is capturing every expression?

She may have actually spoken to him in private about his conduct and understand whether it was an honest mistake or on purpose?

Even if he says he did it deliberately, what choice does she have? One complaint and she will be kicked out of Bollywood. Not everyone is so courageous that they will kill their career to protect their dignity. I don't even blame her given how misogynistic and male dominated the industry/world is.
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
What a stinking piece of disgusting shit this man is! 🤢
This scum's lowly act proves that Bollywood perverts are totally immune to ramifications. They fear no one. 🤢
For the ones blaming Urvashi, she doesn't deserve your contempt after what transpired. Poor girl was forced to bear the humiliation and her discomfort is 100% evident.

Stop blaming the victim...PERIOD!
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If she would have spoken up then and there some people would have definitely come up with an excuse that it could have been an accident and she reacted too soon without thinking about it. Acche masoom insaan ko phasa diya. This is why my friend doesn't care a damn anymore about whether its an accident or intetional. You get judged for everything and also bear through the humilaition at the same time so why care about anyone else.
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ponymo

W*F is wrong with YOU?

How did you expect her to react? Create a scene when the entire media is present and is capturing every expression?

She may have actually spoken to him in private about his conduct and understand whether it was an honest mistake or on purpose?

Even if he says he did it deliberately, what choice does she have? One complaint and she will be kicked out of Bollywood. Not everyone is so courageous that they will kill their career to protect their dignity. I don't even blame her given how misogynistic and male dominated the industry/world is.

There is nothing wrong with me.
When I checked the video for the 1st time I was blown away because I noticed that she was smiling
When did I mention that she needs to create a scene 😕
But if the same happens to any normal girl she will be shocked and that would be evident on her face
After checking the video for multiple times I noticed that she responded lately which I found strange
This industry and our country is definitely misogynistic

Everyone has their own opinion And if something isn't right for me it isn't right For me so no moral policing please.

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No Wonder Sridevi wanted to stay younger forever with all those surgeries am sure she started fewl insecure.
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Such a cheapo. grown ass old man with 3 kids and has no public decorum