Frequent Posters

Fitoor thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Iss khoosat ko kya chul chadi hai bhai?
nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Disgusting creep! This boney is a lustful man. He even divorced his kids to be with his new wife.
Urvashi's expression changes for a second-she be like "wth was tha"...but then she cant raise a hu and cry over something small like this. This is the reality women have to deal with. if she were to holler about this. there's no way anyone would cast her.

as it is outsiders dont get any opportunities because this creep's daughters are getting all the choice pickings on their platters. Makes you wonder...what will happen when plastic gets banned for good...I mean with the oceans and landfills choking and all...where are the girls gonna get their fillers and all...maybe they've started stockpiling like preppers...😆
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This is disgusting and cant be excused. Even unconsciously if he did it the fact that he did speaks volumes and shows that these bollywood producers directors think very less of these working girls are to be spanked and touched inappropriately. Disgusted! Arjun Kapoor now speak up!
Edited by anna143 - 5 years ago
XVYK thumbnail

She is actually blaming the media..looks like she has no issues with boney. .100 percent sure boney is a pervert but only urvashi can comprehensively comment on the touch

https://mobile.twitter.com/UrvashiRautela/status/1112750029444284416
1143173 thumbnail
I think he is desperate for sex now. It had been 1 year Sridevi passed away and he is living without sex. Some men need sex even when they are 90. We don't see many male widows that doesn't remarry like female widows. His kids should get him marry as soon as they can. Othewise, he will show more creppy behavior around young girls. Arjun should think about it instead of chasing behind cougar Maliaka.
Edited by mira30 - 5 years ago
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I dont want to start trouble but I feel like he thought he was patting her back. He wasnt actually looking at her...I dont think Boney is dumb enough to do this in public.

Is it wrong - yes. But I feel like he just wasnt looking.

His hand is way low for that. Even I thought the same the first time I saw then checked again. It's way too low to be on the back and he's looking away like how people do when they don't want others to notice what they're doing. He thinks nobody will see him doing it even though he's in front of the cameras. Or he's just looking away because he's so used to this and it's nothing for him actually to be slapping a young actress' butt.
DavidBowieGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yet some people still fall for his "grieving". Tell me, would a husband who just not too long ago lost his wife of many years do such a thing? This disgusting man never loved Sri IMHO, what he felt was just lust. Still believe they should reopen case/investigation against him regarding Sridevi's death, this is just one of the many red flags in my opinion.
Edited by DavidBowieGirl - 5 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No matter what Urvashi says. What he did is for everyone to see and its disgusting. She was visibly uncomfortable and is probably now retracting coz of pressure.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nigahen

Disgusting creep! This boney is a lustful man. He even divorced his kids to be with his new wife.

Urvashi's expression changes for a second-she be like "wth was tha"...but then she cant raise a hu and cry over something small like this. This is the reality women have to deal with. if she were to holler about this. there's no way anyone would cast her.

as it is outsiders dont get any opportunities because this creep's daughters are getting all the choice pickings on their platters. Makes you wonder...what will happen when plastic gets banned for good...I mean with the oceans and landfills choking and all...where are the girls gonna get their fillers and all...maybe they've started stockpiling like preppers...😆

Why are you attacking his daughters? Stick to the topic, Boney Kapoor is lustfull, a pervert and a disgusting shameless person . His daughters have not done anything to warrant such snide remarks from you.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DavidBowieGirl

Yet some people still fall for his "grieving". Tell me, would a husband who just not too long ago lost his wife of many years do such a thing? This disgusting man never loved Sri IMHO, what he felt was just lust. Still believe they should reopen case/investigation against him regarding Sridevi's death, this is just one of the many red flags in my opinion.

I have the same feeling.