Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1017676 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Here in the US, Omari Hardwick is getting criticized for Kissing Beyonce where she looked visibly uncomfortable .
Similarly Urvashi looked uncomfortable and I cannot believe people are defending and blaming her for it.
She is known to be a wannabe but this casual thing men do is so f**king annoying and most of the times woman get blamed.
Even beyonce didn't react and slap that dude but people saw in her face. The uncomfortable turn Urvashi took was visible.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

The thing is, she isn't calling it false as per the tweet posted... Its more like outrage or rant against the way the news was posted or the story was carried.. But she did not deny the occurrence of the incident per se.. She might have felt uncomfortable and she might not have.. I haven't seen the vid but this tweet is kind of vague..

yeah you maybe right, maybe she is trying to bring attention to the incident.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Those pics my god! What a makeover Khushi has had! I am telling you that girl has potential! I like her more than Janhvi
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 years ago
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tina59

<div>I think she was right in taking offense to this article[/DIV]

one one hand they say he is touching her inappropriately. but , At the same time, they are also saying that they were getting too close. That was offensive.. You are indirectly blaming or pointing finger at the woman too here by sayig that " they are getting too close", what does that mean? why say that unless you are accusing the lady in question too for his cheap behavior

Exactly this.

They're calling out Boney's behaviour but they're also making Urvashi sound cheap. Always the easier route out, isn't it -.-
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I call bullshit.. no one would be okay with this and her expression clearly shows it. Boner boney is far more powerful than her and pressuring her to shut up at the cost of her career (with his connections) would be enough for her to dismiss claims. I feel sorry for her. I hope cheapos like boney get hit with karma
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RapChick101

Yesss! Exactly my point.
She knew it, but here instead of acknowledging what Boney did to her a certain someone went on to say how she didn't respond timely/appropriately, in reply to which I said what I did.

I exactly didn't mean to balme only Urvashi. . What I meant was these Actresses should give it on the face of such Big producers in front of 1000s camera. There is no other way these men can be taught a lesson. We can lecture them all we want but nothing will change. Look at how Hirani, Mika n such Ppl r being treated by the whole industry as if nothing happened. What I meant was The Industry will be same with honey. I m sure with this uproar he might/might not come up with a public apology but that's it, he might be laughing at us n the actress behind the camera. Atleast the Actresses who have reached a position to make ppl heard may oppose openly abt it if only it could help.
Or else this saga will continue. Whole BW men seems Perverts, Even Ppl with Daughters doesn't care about their behaviours, if being on camera they r so much free what off camera does only we can imagine. Lage hath do thappar dedeti I know it would have cost her career but then I don't see BW getting a better place even if it hasn't after all the Me Too cases
Guguminti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I dont want to start trouble but I feel like he thought he was patting her back. He wasnt actually looking at her...I dont think Boney is dumb enough to do this in public.

Is it wrong - yes. But I feel like he just wasnt looking.

He can feel the difference between bum n back by his hand,could have apologize then n there itself or could have moved his hand in shock with sudden effect. He was cool as if Roz k kaam h
791198 thumbnail
Disgusting creep! He must do this all the time no wonder it's instinctive even around so many cameras
Guguminti thumbnail

Originally posted by: RapChick101

I truly wonder why would Urvashi (an upcoming actress who has a long way to go, isn't completely established yet) not respond fiercely to Bonney Kapoor (an established producer with a more than established family background) **wonder wonder wonder**

Ohh yesss, definitely because:

1. It must've been a mistake? Oh yeah sure as hell it was an oh oops beti moment -_-

2. If it wasn't a mistake, she must be at fault because oh she was smiling? I mean come the ef on?! Really? She looked nothing less than awkward, humiliated and sickened. She smiled graciously and kept herself together when she should have slapped Boney assh*le right in his face, but the question is could she have done that?
When, we can't punish someone like Nana Paatekar (who isn't half as influential as Boney) how on earth would she be safe after accusing the Kapoor Khaandaan?
Also she was smiling, so people said "I am not asking her to create a scene, okay! Then do what? She can't smile, shouldn't create a scene, then what should she do? Why don't y'all bloody suggest something. Hypocrites.

You need to calm down a little. People here r just giving there POV, no one here is blaming her right away. They just told what they felt right after watching the video. Stop the name calling. I don't intend to pick a fight but calm down a little. It's all on camera n Ppl just r saying she could have slapped him, could have done this or that it's just like what we say when a frnd of ours tell us someone has teased her our instant reaction is 'thappar nh lga skti thi' even we know we couldn't do something like that, we would be shocked n unsure about how to react. It no where means blaming the victim.
N also I blame the Actresses cuz of their moral policing n it's no where blaming the Victim.
Like in case Deepika Anushka Katrina speaks about how women must stand against se*ual harrassment n stuff even Sonam too but now u won't see a SINGLE ACTRESS coming forward for Urvashi. I meant that hypocrisy. Y can't Rani Mukherjee come forward n punch or use her karate tactics on Boney now.
I don't know if 1-2 members blame Urvashi but MAJORITY of them r with her. N I completely understand where r u coming from even I m a girl n yes, Like Every other girl even I have faced such harassment many a times n I was shocked, had to change my public transport too to get rid of such harasser.
Also If Ppl can Tag this video to Sonam Kapoor n Boney' s kid I guess that would help. That man should be Ashamed n the Girls need to Come n speak up for other Girl's too. So should the Fans atleast if that gives a sense of relief to Urvashi.

P.S : I don't believe I found BW the most beautiful place during my teenage
P.S.S : I have no intention to fight with u, I just wrote it in another intention n u took it in a wrong way, I am a Feminist n I didn't want anyone to think other way
Guguminti thumbnail

Originally posted by: BollyGlitz

I found it confusing too.. The newspaper is simply reporting what happened. They are calling out his cheap behaviour so why is she holding a grudge against the newspaper. Her rant about honour and respecting women should be against Boney.

Maybe she is talking about 'Rautela n Boney seems too close' wala part. They made it sound as if both r close n Boney touched her inappropriately cuz they r close. I found it that way 😕
She might be pissed cuz they should have written about how the touch was Inappropriate. By saying they were close they r making it more like a couple touch. That might have pissed her off