Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
You guys are defending someone that doesn't mind being patted like that. Maybe this is internal industry communication and she's trying to cover it up

Sorry I'm going to blame Urvashi more for this now.
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 years ago
1103978 thumbnail
It can be possible she tweeted this since she doesn't want to "burn any bridges" ... it's hard for "outsiders" plus when she doesn't get as many opportunities, I can understand why she may have to resort to defending!
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
From whichever angle i see, i dont see Urvashi even frowning. Pages and pages of her 'supposed' reaction but girl sent out sucha tweet. I dont think she is burning bridges. Boney behaves that way with even his kids, dont think he was malicious. He is a pos but not this one. Every girl has her own personal boundaries. If Urvashi is fine with it, so who cares what others feel
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

It seems like it ... She quoted the said video with that tweet! .. https://mobile.twitter.com/UrvashiRautela/status/1112750029444284416
Everyone's outraged over Boney while she's outraged over the News! .. But then again some news portal make anything look so "cheap"!

I think she was right in taking offense to this article

one one hand they say he is touching her inappropriately. but , At the same time, they are also saying that they were getting too close. That was offensive.. You are indirectly blaming or pointing finger at the woman too here by sayig that " they are getting too close", what does that mean? why say that unless you are accusing the lady in question too for his cheap behavior
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Breath-Mark

From whichever angle i see, i dont see Urvashi even frowning. Pages and pages of her 'supposed' reaction but girl sent out sucha tweet. I dont think she is burning bridges. Boney behaves that way with even his kids, dont think he was malicious. He is a pos but not this one. Every girl has her own personal boundaries. If Urvashi is fine with it, so who cares what others feel

This !

I dont see urvashi's frowing as people are saying seeing her "looks''. Sorry i dont have that powers to see what is not there...may be she is fine with it ? Who knows what their relation is and how close they are...

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so in her tweet she is calling it false, so if she is fine with him touching her butt, than I don't have any issue.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

so in her tweet she is calling it false, so if she is fine with him touching her butt, than I don't have any issue.

The thing is, she isn't calling it false as per the tweet posted... Its more like outrage or rant against the way the news was posted or the story was carried.. But she did not deny the occurrence of the incident per se.. She might have felt uncomfortable and she might not have.. I haven't seen the vid but this tweet is kind of vague..
TheBoss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Is Boney kapoor related to Arshi Khan or Varun Dhawan?
1146481 thumbnail
Sridevi With Family

I still remember wondering if it was appropriate for him to keep his hands like this. Then, i thought maybe i was thinking too much. Now, this video with Urvashi. Maybe he is suffering from Salman in Judwa syndrome and cannot stop his hands from butt. 🤢

Just came to know that Urvashi bashed the papers. Anyway, if Urvashi is ok with it, what can we say? Even Suhel Sheth hit the butt of a Female editor openly on a stage and she was laughing it out. And she bashed those who called it inappropriate. So, who are we to judge between two adults. 😕

Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago
mango.chutney thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤢 yuck. she even rolled her eyes...ugh I wouldn't even be so close to him anyway, his demeanor just says "I'm a creep."