Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: tehreemsajid

Fab 

Want more than two updates please

Thanks and no can do i've exams so don't have time for 3 updates 😛
Chejumx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The next update was supposed to be on Sunday, But Appu asked me to post today and since I'm free and I'm in a good mood I decided to😆 THIS AND THE NEXT UPDATE WILL BE STRICTLY 18+..

CHAPTER 4: (18+)

Hours later (or however long it takes to get to Goa, they arrived. Roshni stood at the resort, she never saw something so beautiful and luxurious in her life. They'd gone on so many family trips or holidays, but this was the ultimate.

She noticed everything, from the decorated swimming pool to the bright blue water. It was exquisite, the roses surrounding the doorway as you enter. She smiled brightly, as she tightened her hand around Siddharths to which Siddharth glanced at her. He was happy that she was happy. Wait until she sees what he's done to the room.

They walked in style, making Roshni feel special that they were on their honeymoon. She dreamed about this, being young and spending her honeymoon happily with her husband and Siddharth was the perfect one.

As Siddharth chatted with the receptionist, he then signaled Roshni to come up to their room.

She entered, and her mouth opened, and her eyes widened as she gazed around the room. The room was filled with roses, their bed was decorated with bright flowers and the lights were dimmed. The small hearts created by roses didn't go unnoticed either by her.

The white sheets on the bed looked so soft and she immediately imagined what she and  Siddharth would be doing.

Siddharth noticed each and every part of her expressions, it was her pleasure to endure all this.

She felt lucky to be feeling this moment right now. Siddharth came behind her, and moved a strand of her whispering in her early directly, "you have no idea what we'll be doing in this room".

Roshni blushed and smiled, and tried to control her urging emotions.

He suddenly lifted her up in his arms, she felt like a queen being his wife. She circled her arms around his neck as he carried her inside properly, he twirled her around making Roshni giggle.

Afterwards he carefully placed Roshni on the bed. The man behind them smiled as he brought in their luggage. Roshni covered her face with her hands blushing. She couldn't believe the man just saw that. Siddharth chuckled and closed the door as the man left.

He pulled up their luggage on the bed and opened his to take out shorts to change into. He waited for Roshni to get up, he wanted to see her reaction as she opened her suitcase. She noticed him staring and just gave him a smile as she unzipped her bag.

As she opened the whole suitcase, she closed her eyes and reopened them thinking she was imagining things. She held up the bikini parts and the short red dress that appeared to be transparent.

As she grabbed each clothes, her breath grew rapid. How did this happen? Siddharth walked closer a little nervous, then realization came back to haunt her. Siddharth had placed all these in her bag. She felt these bad kind of butterflies acting up in her stomach.

Siddharth's sneaky smile suddenly changed into a crown as he noticed her expressions going to disappointed. "Shit", he thought.

Roshni cleared her throat and said "What is all this Sidddharth?"

"Clothes baby" Roshni took a deep breath.

She wasn't even in the mood to question him. Out of frustration, she emptied the suitcase to find some suitable clothes. But there was nothing. A part of her was upset that being his wife, she was too shy to fulfill his desires.

She felt like crying, and she wanted to show him and she loved him more than he could ever know. But she didn't wanted this to be the way that he gets to know.

Even she had her own plans for their honeymoon but all this seemed to go waste. Siddharth pulled her into a hug, he could sense how upset and uneasy he felt. He started to wonder what he was thinking doing something like this. Of course she'd be uncomfortable.

"Roshni it's alright, don't worry"

She backed away a little from him and bit her lip in nervousness. Siddharth got closer and cupped her face as his hands dug in her hair.

He lifted the tip of her chin, "Heyy it's fine, if you're not comfortable I don't mind", he was genuine.

He loved her the way she way, he loved her for her not for her looks or body. Roshni looked back at him, " But main ab kya pehnungi? "

Siddharth went to the drawer beside the bed, as Roshni watched him intently. He took out a package and placed it in Roshni's hands. Roshni smiled, "gift?".

She sounded like a child as Siddharth chuckled. " Go change", he winked.

Roshni took the package and entered the bathroom to change.

As she opened the package, inside was a marvelous long blue dress that was surrounding with sparkles around the cleavage area.

She smiled, she was fine with long dresses and this was beautiful. It had thin straps and she was sure this would show off every curve of her body.

As she stepped back outside wearing the long dresses, and her shining heels Siddharth gazed at her from bottom to top. She looked fascinating, the dress suited her. Her red lips that was curved into a smile was begging to be kissed.

Siddharth walked over to her and placed, a soft kiss on her lips. "You're beautiful"

Roshni took a small step back, she'd swear she noticed him taking out shorts earlier but instead he changed into a casual black suit.

She never noticed how hot he looked in black before. Siddharth was turned on the way she looked at him from bottom to top.

This time, she took a small step forward and leaning on his shoulder with her delicate hands, she kissed his cheeks and blushed. Siddharth circled her waist and they went out to dinner.

Siddharth and Roshni walked down hands intertwined to the bright blue pool where there was a table set with candles burning.

The flame made everything look so much better. The dazzling brightness represented their love.

Siddharth's eyes didn't move off Roshni. Her cheeks were shining among the flames, he leaned in to kiss her cheek. While she blushed slightly before Siddharth pulled the chair for her to sit down.

Roshni's eyes explored the whole poolside, there were bright flowers on the sides of the wall.

The deep blue water was shining and although there was darkness surrounding mostly, the candle that existed between both of them, were the only light they needed.

They both sat down on opposite ends of the table. Roshni placed her hands on the table, while Siddharth slightly grabbed it. Roshni gave him a small smile.

"What do you want to eat first"

"Anything" She was never really the type of person to be particular about her food.

Siddharth brought over Indian and Chinese, making Roshni's stomach churn. She was damn hungry by just looking at it. Siddharth chuckled at her reaction.

She grabbed the bowl of noodles and started to eat it. "Huh, I never knew my wife was a hungry one", he joked earning him a glare from Roshni.

She gulped down the noodles as quickly as she could. " Siddharth, tum bi khao na"

Siddharth sighed. "What's wrong", Roshni suddenly became self aware.

" Nothing, it's nothing", Siddharth led her on. This time, Roshni's grip on Siddharth's hands got stronger and she replied, "No tell me" Siddharth looked at her for a second before leaning in and stroking her hair on her face. 

While doing so he started explaining, "Well I'm hungry, but not for food"

"Matlab?"

"I'm hungry for you Roshni".

Roshni grew completely red and she backed away a little from his hands. Not knowing whether to smile or how to react.

Roshni choked on her food. She gulped hard as her heartbeats started rising hard. Her eyes went from one side to another. She couldn't help the smile that was slowly forming on her lips.

"I told you since our suhaag raat Roshni I want you", Siddharth's husky voice came forward.

His hands made their way, up her hands making her shake. She didn't know what was happening to her body but it was the same feeling as before. She was furiously wet, she didn't know to react but her body shot up.

The chair moved back and she stood up causing Siddharth to do the same. She felt her nipples rise and it startled her. He walked slow up to her making her move back with butterflies in her stomach. She was scared, excited. And he was hard, in fact he had been hard for a very long time now.

There was a brief silence before Roshni turned around to leave, when Siddharth caught her waist and gently pulled her to him. A sweet spasm ran through her body.

She was pressed hard against his chest. He wanted to run his finger along her soft thighs, he wanted to remove her dress and lick every part of her. "I want to suck every part of you, and I want to leave you feeling like you're mine"

She was mesmerized by his deep voice. It was a voice that she only heard when he was feeling it. The feeling was from deep inside, his muscles stiffened and the liquid dropped from his penis with a tingle indicating he needed her.

Feeling his touch, feeling his hands tangle in her hair while he started kissing the side of her neck made her feel exquisite. It made her feel tasty.

Roshni groaned and this didn't go unheard by Siddharth. He sucked on her red soft skin, that was searing hot. He heard himself gasp in wonder as he continued down her clothing.

They fell into a deep ecstatic burning feeling. At first it felt as if he was massaging her neck with his mouth, but as time went on with this possessiveness that existed inside him he pulled her into the nearby wall that was facing the pool.

He pulled her body up to his legs. Her palms were around his neck and her thumbs caressed each part of it. Her eyes was closed, the skin on both their skulls shivered.

She pressed her body further against the heat of his erection, and she slowly felt like slipping her wetness into him.

She was so hot, she was melting into his touch. With her legs nearly wrapped around his waist, her vagina ached. She couldn't control her legs, they were burning with the tingles of her whole body's arousal.

Siddharth placed one hand on her legs and yanked her closer, until her lips hit the corner of his neck.

At first, she was shy as always but automatically she found herself laying a soft kiss on his neck. This drove Siddharth crazy. This one soft kiss was about to cost Roshni a lot. She sure couldn't touch, but she could feel the magnificent hardness of him as he licked the corner of her earlobe.

"Mmm", her hands grew stronger on his shirt.

The world seemed like a dream as he pulled away, staring into her deep brown eyes with the candle light still on. She felt short of breath as he lowered his head and kissed in between her breasts. Although their clothes separated them, Roshni still felt the sensation of his lip's touch.

They were both being, seduced as he felt how hard her nipples was, a soft moan left Roshni's mouth. She quivered underneath his touch.

His hands sure was busy,  one trying to feel her breasts as they tensed.

The other hand left her legs and he trailed it up to her back where he began unzipping her dress. Roshni was lost, she didn't even pay attention to the fact that he was opening her dress. All she wanted was to satisfy this thirst that quenched her body.

He elevated his head to witness Roshni's closed eyes as she held on to him to control her movement. Siddharth smiled as he began pulling down her dress, leaving a wet kiss on her bare shoulders as they were revealed.

Roshni's head immediately shot up as he sucked the droplets from her neck that came from her being turned on. She appeared to be so graceful yet so dazzling sexy. She began to feel dizzy as she sensed her dress being pulled further down.

Her light skinned colour bra, complimented her breasts. She tried to move, but it was as if her body was tied down by invisible threads. She never felt this rush in her body before, she was worried she might faint.

And it didn't help that Siddharth took off his shirt revealing his toned abs, he ran his finger through his hair coming closer to her. Her whole dress managed to slip off her body. He took a long, deep gaze at her whole body, her bra that gave away half of her cleavage, her silky underwear that he was willing to rip off her.

Roshni felt vulnerable, she opened her eyes slightly to gasp seeing Siddharth so uncontrollably close to her.

She attempted to cover her body with her hands, but Siddharth held them. "Don't, you're mine now." Roshni blushed. "I have a right to look at you as much as I want now Roshni. Only I have the right", he seductively whispered the last part.

Siddharth once again grabbed her lips this time entering her mouth with a force,pushing in his tongue and she tried to keep up with his passion as she also tried to taste him, her hair was loose, making her look hotter.

He was frantic, her whole figure killed him. He unzipped his pants leaving him with black boxers.

Roshni felt shy, to look at him but once she started to, she found herself freezing on the spot. There was no way, she could stop staring now.

Siddharth smirked, and took her in her arms. Going down a few steps, where Roshni was tucked in deep into Siddharth's arms making her feel safe..

They slowly entered the cold pool. But even the cold pool couldn't cool them down. His hands softened on her as he let her in the water.

Edited by SidNiNiVi04 - 5 years ago
amikool143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Wahh this was so beautiful 😳
Fantastic 
Can't wait to read more and more