Do update soon dear
nishalholic143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Outstanding when can we get next part
Chejumx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
NOTE-FIRST PART until the next morning is 18+...Also like i've mentioned I skipped marriage..direct to SR😆

CHAPTER 2- 18+

Roshni slowly strolled around the room not having a single clue what she should do, her hands fiddled with one another. She had talked to him a couple of times but yet there was this nervousness that came out of her pit. Her bellybutton twisted as she thought about him.

She reminisced Siddharth sitting down with his beautiful green sherwani, her cheeks was flushed and it burned with heat just thinking of him. She also remember him, not letting her go of her hand even once while leaving and the bidaai ceremony.

She suddenly heard some short term voices outside the room,  which one of them she immediately knew was his. As she came closer to the door, she could hear him laugh with his friends and cousins teasing him.

She couldn't help but laugh also at this fact. This excitement in her stomach, these butterflies were new. She was about to feel a newly expressed feeling she never felt before.

Her heart beats grew crazier and higher as she saw the door knob twisting. She slowly stepped away turned around near the bed and she heard the door closes behind her in a small sound.

How would she react now? How would she start? What would he do? All these questions crossed her mind again and again. There was no doubt she was feeling scared and happy at the same time. She held tight to her red sparkly lehenga, with her hand as she could already sense him coming behind her.

Siddharth smiled gazing at her from down to up, he took a side glance at her when he noticed she was so nervous, she bit her lips slowly letting go. This turned him on.

The feeling of having her as his was like no other. she belonged to him. He couldn't wait to touch her,  leave his marks all over her body and kiss her from down to up and up to down.

Siddharth slid his finger around her waist chain and as soon as his touch was felt, she closed his eyes. People say the most pleasurable things are felt with eyes closed and she knew this was one of those things.

Siddharth couldn't lie, he was damn attracted to her. Her beauty, the way she walked, the way she presented herself it drove him absolutely crazy. Her voice, every time she called him "Siddharth" It turned him on automatically.

As he slid the chain off he turned her around, and she looked down red smiling and slowly started bringing her eyes up to him while he waited for her. As she made eye contact with him, she realised looking at him created this fire inside her.

And she couldn't take it, she hugged him and laughed. As she dug her head deep into his arms, he hugged her back and even then the touch of his hands on her bare back didnt go unnoticed by Roshni. This was something, they both wanted and Roshni hugging Siddharth was a strong sign to Siddharth that she wanted it as much as he wanted her.

He whispered in her ears,  "You make me crazy" And hearing this Roshni closed her eyes stronger breathing heavily. If she was this nervous and hyped up now, what would she be like when it actually happens?

They slowly let go of each other and looking into each other's shining eyes, Siddharth started taking steps forward,  while Roshni took steps back. He caged her at the bed stopping her from falling. Even then, Roshni could sense his protectiveness. She was protected by her, what more could she want?

His lips curled into a smirk as he came closer to her face kissing each inch of her face starting with her eyes, followed by the cheeks. And as he licked his own lips for a while, he moved on to her rosy lips, as he placed his lips on here she gasped her hands immediately grasping on to him.

He started off slow making sure to not hurt her, their lips touched off each other getting wet and wet. As he put his tongue inside her, she became nervous. This was her first kiss and yet it was the most special.

One of his hands laid inside her hair and the other hand slowly, removed her earrings and he kissed her ears making her shudder. She held on to the duvet behind her with her tight hands as he started to place kisses on her neck.

She turned her face around deeper into him giving me full permission to go deeper. she smiled and swallowed hard each time his lips made contact with her skin.

As he bit on her skin, there it was the first hickey the first love mark by him on her. He kissed it mildly and slowly gaining speed he kissed her with speed getting so indulged into the passion.

His hands reached for her strands of her hair to remove them and untie her blouse. First Roshni shivered and was a little scared but she knew she wanted this and so continued to let him. He intertwined one of his hands with hers as he removed the blouse from her shoulders and kissed it.

He was aware of her shyness and this was probably what drove him the craziest. What was the most pleasurable was that she was his to unveil..to slowly show her what love truly is.

He came closer to her pulling her around and taking the full blouse off she turned around for him to get full access to her her back as he kissed all of it. His hands was still joined with hers, and there was no way she could fight his attraction even with every fiber of her being.

Siddharth felt himself stiffen as his hungry side took over. This time he circled his hands around her bare waist and placed her on the bed gently before continuing to kiss her and Roshni turned her face sideways feeling too much butterflies.

Her curving hips were urging him to enter her with an all time hunger all consuming mind. Hips opened wider this time as his tongue slid inside her mouth.  She began to shiver as his hands began to explore her discovering every part of her body as it was the first time ever.

Even her medium sized breasts ached and they were swollen. She knew the only person who could fix this was him. As his fingers and his tongue licked the side of her breasts she grew closer to him and felt the hardness of his desire.

So close to her skin, she thought frustratedly,  yet she wanted him closer and closer closing every possible gaps.. Her mouth was dry already, as she bit her lips furiously her eyelids closed and she moaned as he touched her belly. "Oh",  she moaned seeking the pleasure of his lips.

She held her breath as she felt him slowly pulling her skirt up. He went up again to her and looking right into her, making her lose her senses and difficult to look at him back,  he said to her "Kissing isn't only on the lips, don't worry I'll be gentle"

Roshni smiled not knowing how to react. He was so hot, with his perfect jawline even though she ruffled his hair.  Her madness intensified as her skirt was removed, it seemed unbearable.

He teased her and made love to her at the same time. He circled her clothes with the tip of his fingers and pressed down at it making her moan loudly.

"Wow", he slowly said while uncovering her whole private part. She quivered beneath him. He made sure her first time would be the best. He ran his gaze all over her. All that was heard was their amplified heartbeats.

Right at this moment she realised she could never resist him and it was the same for him. Love was a powerful word, but if this wasnt it what was it? Sex isn't only about lust and desires its about putting every single emotions together in one moment and taking everything out slowly feeling every part of it to the heart.

Her blood pumped heavily through her veins and this made her body yelp up to him,  and it only increased her desires for him nothing else. She wanted something deeper and seeing Siddharth remove his shirt staring at his body made him smirk.

"Something you like?",  Roshni immediately removed her gaze and gave a sneak smile.

He took no time in removing his clothes and coming up beside him, after feeling her wetness he knew for sure she was ready for him.

Pulling her closer and as she hugged him their naked bodies sticked, and he took his penis in one hand rubbing in and putting it gently inside her making her hold his back tighter as he went in and out of her.

She moaned with full pleasure and he could feel her body shaking which increased his turn on. As he pulled the blankets over them, Roshni stayed in his arms and that was the beautiful union of a newly married couples. Whose love was pure, and whose bodies now became one.

The next morning:

Roshni woke up right in his arms where his huge biceps held her in a cage like position not letting her go.

He slept with a smile and she noticed his cheekbones. She felt so lucky to have someone like him. He was so handsome at the same time so charming. She tried to get out of his hold to get up but it seemed impossible.

She struggled, and only she knew how strong he was. The night before she had seen his strong romance and now she's seeing his strong side properly. She took a deep breath putting her head back on the pillow not able to get out.

Siddharth slowly opened one eye looking at her pouting, he smirked and laughed a little. Roshni heard snickering and as she looked back at him he appeared to be sleeping as she faced back to her side, he opened his eyes again and admired her. He could easily get used to this.

Waking up next to her and stroking her hair away from her face, gazing at her sleepy cute face.

As Roshni tried again to get out of his hold, she got held back this time stronger as his hands pulled her by the waist on top of him. Her head hit his hard chest, and she glanced up slowly.

"Let me go please"

Siddharth shook his head.

"Siddharth please"

"Say my name again" Roshni blushed,

"no" Siddharth pretended to be a little annoyed and Roshni using this as an advantage got up and ran to the bathroom and got ready for the first official day of her married life.

She made her way to the kitchen,  "Good morning everyone" Simran was there with Kritika and they greeted her smiling.

She was in a great family and after Simran gave her instructions for what to cook on her they went out. She was dressed up in a tight red sari, adorned beautiful clearly showing her waist and her shoulders. Siddharth woke up after sleeping for some time more.

He checked his phone before realising he had a month off for his honeymoon to spend some time with his wife.He got up and went down in a suit, asking everyone where Roshni was. But they said they didn't know.

As Roshni marched through the hallways he saw her and his behind one of the rooms as Roshni walked past,  he pulled her and pinned her to the door. Roshni looked around making sure no one was around. "What are you doing, let me go"

"I've been looking for you for so long, where have you been" Roshni looked at him trying to avoid looking at his lips and remember all their sexy moments from the night before. Siddharth realised that she was avoiding contact and smirked.

"You want more of last night? ", he came closer this time pressing his weight against hers. Roshni

" No I want food" She laughed and tried to go but Siddharth still kept her in his arms pulling her closer.

"I want a kiss" Roshni gazed at him and circled her arms around his neck pulling herself up "On the lips or somewhere else",  she whispered while caressing her lips.

Siddharth stood there shocked not able to digest her sudden boldness. This time it was Roshni who smirked and noticing his reaction she replied "What? It was you who said kissing isn't only on the lips"

Hearing this Siddharth burst into laughter and adoring Roshni laughing he continued gazing at her intensely.

Roshni looking back at him, went closer got a hold of him again and went in kissing his cheek which had this beautiful fragrance of after shave. She kissed his other cheek, and without trying to blush this time her eyes immediately fell on his lips and as she leaned in closer, Siddharth felt this possessiveness as she was the one initiating a kiss.

They leaned in first their foreheads touching and slowly turning sideways, kissed and hugging each other's bodies. They knew everyday was going to be as lively as this. This arranged marriage was worth it, it was worth marrying her and her marrying him.

Reception:

A while later after the morning breakfast, Simran called Roshni to discuss the reception preparations, she was so excited...

Getting introduced to all his relatives and friends, and seeing her family again before leaving for their honeymoon after 2 days.  This all made her excited. She wanted to enjoy this day, especially after being sure she was married to such a handsome, kind, loving man.

She listened carefully to Simran's advice about how she should behave with everyone and how their family traditions. After a while she gave Roshni a gorgeous long red dress with straps to wear. Roshni looked at it and was in awe. It was so beautiful she couldn't wait to wear it.

The thought of wearing it with Siddharth as her married date seemed like  dream. It made her feel so special. It was her day truly.She went back to their room, keeping the dress and the necklace in her wardrobe. Siddharth was sitting down on the chair, on his laptop working. Roshni asked him, "busy?" "Not busy as you", Siddharth smiled. "Yeah mom was just explaining to me about all the traditions and relatives",  she said while opening her wardrobe.

Siddharth focused on his work while trying to process what Roshni was saying. "Yeah we have a lot of guests coming, and I've a few friends too, there's about four of my friends and three girls"

"Oh okay",  Roshni replied and then realised all of a sudden what he said. "Girls?", she thought.

Did she hear right? There was a part of her that felt a bit out of place. She cleared her throat and stammered..

" Girls? " Siddharth looked up at her and noticed her uneasiness. He slowly got up and went closer to her. He smiled for a while then went serious.

"Actually one of them is my ex girlfriend" Roshni's head shot up.

Her eyes widened and her hands shook a little. "Ex girlfriend? ", she swallowed hard while looking at him. She blinked not once not twice but thrice.

Siddharth started laughing hard, " Relax Roshni,  I'm joking",  he continued laughing looking at her reactions. Roshni tightened her mouth, looking at him. She grabbed one of the nearby pillows and hit him with all her strength.

"Siddharth..I ..hate..you" Siddharth managed to get caught of the pillow she was holding and held her hand.

He kissed her hands and took both her hands into his, "You're the first girl I loved and you're the last" Hearing the word love Roshni blushed.

it was the first he admitted to his feelings. She felt special. A guy never told her he loved her before. This was the first time, and it was a pleasure hearing it from him.

Roshni hugged him tightly,  "Me too"

Siddharth snickered and hugged her back. At night time, Roshni got ready in her long silky red dress which complimented her body so well.

It was a tight dress, and she wore red dangly earrings with it making her look more beautiful and she already was. Swiping the eyeliner against her eyes she completed her look.

Siddharth came in with his black suit and his white shirt on the inside. He looked sexy. They both gazed at each other from bottom to top. "How do I look", Roshni asked nervously.

"Sexy", Siddharth couldn't think of anything else other than ripping the dress off her and making love to her. Roshni bit her lip again and went closer to fix his shirt collar. Siddharth admired her wife side.

They both went down, holding each other's hand. As they left their room they noticed all the decorations with the balloons. Everyone was well dressed and and they all looked up at the beautiful couple as they went down the stairs.

Roshni smiled feeling special and Siddharth held on to her as if she was his most precious thing. Roshni could sense the possessiveness as he showed his right as her husband. She smiled at this not knowing something bad was coming because of this 'possessiveness'

Siddharth started introducing her his relatives and friends and she talked a while with each of them indulging into conversations. After a while Siddharth excused himself to talk to some of his business partners, as he left her hand Roshni felt a bit self aware.

She stood there listening to the people's conversations talking politely and smiling the whole way through when someone, wearing a blue suit looking dashing with brown eyes came up to her. "Karan!" She laughed and hugged him to which he responded hugging her back

."Congratulations, by the way you didn't even invite me" Roshni rolled her eyes "you weren't even in the country how could I? " He started talking to her non stop. She laughed at his jokes.

On the other side, Siddharth was done with his business partners, as he was done there was only one person he looked for,  Roshni.

He wanted to make sure she was okay. As he looked around the huge party, his eyes fell on them. He stood against a table drinking his champagne, staring at them talking. One of Roshni's friends came up to him. "Congratulations", she gave him a gift.

He smiled fakely, " Can I ask you something? ". " Sure", she replied.

"Who is that guy with Roshni"

To which she answered, "Oh that's Roshni's childhood friend" Siddharth took a deep breath and she walked away.

There was this burning feeling inside him. Although, they just got married,  although they made love to each other and he told her he loved her in the morning, he still felt insecure.

Roshni seemed to laugh at everything he was saying and her level of comfort with him was so high, he couldn't digest it.  

His teeth clenched as he drank more of the champagne. He tried to make Roshni a little jealous in the morning and now, he was feeling it. Karma is a bitch Mr. Siddharth Khurana. One of his friends stood beside him,  "you've been staring at them for the last 20 mins",  he said.

He scoffed, " My wife my reception but look where she is"

"Dude they're friends let it go", he said walking away being distracted by other people. He couldn't let it go. There was a point where he called Roshni, but she couldn't hear him.

She was too focused on the conversation she was having with Karan. His hands formed into a fist and he went closer to her.

He came up behind her and whispered into her ears, "when you have time for me, then tell me", as he said this he strolled away shocking Roshni. The level of jealousy got to her.

How could he be this jealous? She was only talking and he was only a friend.

She excused herself awkwardly and chased behind him. Siddharth reached the balcony and Roshni went behind him. "Siddharth what's wrong", he tried to touch her shoulder but he shrugged her hand away.

Roshni got a bit worried. "Karan is a friend"

"Ah friend", he slowly turned around to face her.

" You mean boyfriend" Tears were forming in Roshni's eyes.

"What!",  she tried to gain control of her tears.

"Well who talks that long to their 'friends'",  he sighed.  Seeing tears running down Roshni's face he immediately realised what he said was a bit too harsh.

He came closer to her,  while Roshni backed away this time furiously.

"You talked for about half an hour to your partners leaving me, did I say anything no? Then you have no right to say anything to me too. Just because he's a guy? So what? You don't trust me? I never kissed anyone until I kissed you. I never held someone's hand until I held yours. I never thought of anyone as mine until you. And I never loved anyone before like I love you", she said in one hour angrily.

By this stage, Siddharth knew he should have never raised a question to her like that. It hurt her. He hurt her. She walked away not listening to anything else he had to say. That was it. He ruined their reception.

She ran up the stairs crying, in their room. Siddharth punched the wall.

This was all his fault. He could've controlled the situation in a better way but no instead he lashed out on her.

There was a limit to every thing and he crossed it. He had to somehow comfort her now. He couldn't stand the thought of making her cry. He went up to their room.

Everyone tried to talk to him, but he ignored everyone trying to go up.

As he reached he saw Roshni sitting her legs crossed on the bed and she was crying her hands on her face. His broke broke a little seeing this. It was immature of him to say that. It's not that he didn't trust her,  he did. But he couldn't help but go on a fit of rage seeing his wife with someone else at their reception.

Siddharth slowly walked towards her, Roshni heard his foot steps but refused to look up at him.

He studied her up and down and slowly caressed her curls, she closed her eyes. "Look at me", he said softly.

" Roshni please" Roshni sniffled and looked at him but looking back down again.

His eyes narrowed, as he wiped her tears. "I'm so sorry,  I never meant to hurt you. I do trust you but the feeling of seeing someone else with you was so hard. I felt like clenching my fists and punching him. You're my wife and I love you. It hurts to see you so close to some other guy.",  he poured out all his feelings out making Roshni confront them.

Roshni looked at him and she remember the morning where she got jealous too only hearing the sound of an ex girlfriend.

She understood him, but he had still hurt her. "It's okay", she forgave him but still not making eye contact with him.

His finger traced down the side of her face, before coming to rest against the throbbing pulse at her neck. She could feel her breath flattening against his chest through her dress as he came closer.

"Heyy, I love you", he said in a husky voice.

"I love you too", that voice killed him.

A smile touched his lips. "Really? "

Roshni nodded smiling. "Then show it"

Roshni got off the bed laughing and ran down the stairs back to the party followed by Siddharth.  And they never left each other's side again in the party or during the night. 

Edited by SidNiNiVi04 - 5 years ago
crazylove100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was amazing
SidNi romance 😳
Both the updates are amazing
amikool143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Wow fabulous 
Honeymoon on the way hehe it will be filled with SidNi romance😳