Babita's new job - Cooking/Chef?? (updated 30/3/19)

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/51757-things-are-going-to-be-dishy-as-chef-vikas-khanna-enters-patiala.htm
From reading the above article in IF, could it be after quitting her job as a supervisor, Babita will be  taking part in cooking competition ??  Hence master chef Vikas Khanna will make an appearance as a celebrity guest!!!!!!!!!!!
Some of you have been saying for a long time that she should open a restaurant as she is good at cooking and if I'm not mistaken, even a Poll thread raised as to what she should do after her a divorce has this option.

What's your take?? please comment
Updated 30.3.19.  
per rival site article, Vikas Khanna will make a special appearance during Baisakhi celebration.
Soon, the story will take an interesting turn by showcasing how a homemaker turns entrepreneur. Vikas will be seen in the show motivating Babita  and talking about women empowerment. We will be celebrating Baisakhi on the show where I will be coming to encourage Babes to take the next big step in her life.

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is what I love about this show..if it was normal serial the 1st job of Babita will be cooking service...Since it is Patiala Babes they are executing realistically...
About  the article.. He may be Judge of competition.. expecting  something different...
lets see how the makers gonna progress to next level...Waiting for next promo...
Edited by dellaakdha - 5 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dellaakdha

This is what I love about this show..if it was normal serial the 1st job of Babita will be cooking service...Since it is Patiala Babes they are executing realistically...

About  the article..
Lets see how the makers gonna progress to next level...Waiting for next promo...

I just said this! So true!😳

Really appreciate the realistic storytelling⭐️

And I'd love to see Vikas Khanna, he's so cute 😆
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I feel he might offer her to join one of his chain of hotels.
Edited by divyadaya13 - 5 years ago
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
happy to know that they r bringing vikas khanna on board .
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyadaya13

I feel he might offer her to join one of his chain of hotels.

wow !
Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Anything to keep her busy. She needs money and peace of mind Now that Mini will start going to college Babita will be lonely. She will also be comfortable since cooking is her forte and nobody will be able to boss around her. No more Trilokis please. Good luck to Babes on her new venture!
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Good Babita Is Going For A New Job. Cooking. 
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
well..nothing to say as with her rona dhona and teary eyes always what else she can do ..?😆 office mai toh she will feel or so soon we will c her as a ..😉
main thing will be no more  toilet chakkar..😆
Edited by kinu17 - 5 years ago
bluntboldbindas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow!! that's going to be exciting !!! Today saw a video in youtube that babe is doing a baby sitter job in a wealthy family but the man (baby's father) misbehaved with her and trying to take her advantage and at the proper time the lady ,baby's mom came and rescue her from her husband and gave babe her salary and asked her to leave the job and babe was asking why she is sacking her job ,why not telling your husband ? But the lady said she knows how bad is her husband and don't want any lady to ruin her life here( something like that>) seems like she will try to do the baby sitter job but after the failure will take part in the cooking competition.
1st she will try the babysitting job but again after the horrifying incident will take part in the cooking competition and probably will win and will finally get her dream job. looks like lots of interesting stories are waiting for us.