Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Rosellia

nope vikas khanna will go out from the celeberation after declaraing the winner. ๐Ÿ˜Š

No, @Ms. S.K is right. I too read the same in an article. Babes will host Vikas Khanna in her (future) house. I don't think we will get to see any jealousy from HS side going by the pics posted by @dellaakdha. Men usually end up doing crazy things in jealousy. But he seems level-headed in the pics.
May be we can expect some CHEATING ๐Ÿ˜‰from him after Babes wins the competition. ๐Ÿ˜†

I think we can expect jealousy from Babes side, in case there arises the topic of HS remarriage by Lala or Naeem Bi and if they involve Babes and Minnie too in bridehunting.

Minig thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTDeewani

No, @Ms. S.K is right. I too read the same in an article. Babes will host Vikas Khanna in her (future) house. I don't think we will get to see any jealousy from HS side going by the pics posted by @dellaakdha. Men usually end up doing crazy things in jealousy. But he seems level-headed in the pics.
May be we can expect some CHEATING ๐Ÿ˜‰from him after Babes wins the competition. ๐Ÿ˜†

I think we can expect jealousy from Babes side, in case there arises the topic of HS remarriage by Lala or Naeem Bi and if they involve Babes and Minnie too in bridehunting.

oh ok...sorry for that well i haven't read any article.i was saying because of segment which i saw.in last mins. of the segment vikas was walking out from the competition.
thanks for the info @ms. sk & thanks for clearing my confusion 

@ bold
i don't think it will happen so soon.well i prefer more HS jealousy but yes i want to see also babes jealusy ๐Ÿ˜ณbut only after the love realzation of HS for babita๐Ÿ˜ƒ

RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosellia

oh ok...sorry for that well i haven't read any article.i was saying because of segment which i saw.in last mins. of the segment vikas was walking out from the competition.

thanks for the info @ms. sk & thanks for clearing my confusion 

@ bold
i don't think it will happen so soon.well i prefer more HS jealousy but yes i want to see also babes jealusy ๐Ÿ˜ณbut only after the love realzation of HS for babita๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey don't be sorry. Things may change due to editing before the actual telecast.

@bold
I am with you on that. Let's see what's in store.
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RTDeewani

Not sure about this jealousy game in the serial...But I expect writers in the  forum can give us some stories/One shot on this jealousy game..๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by dellaakdha - 5 years ago
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
did anyone catch the interview of PS with raj badhan in drive time .
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cute.manasi

did anyone catch the interview of PS with raj badhan in drive time .

I did but only in bits.  Waiting for the link to be uploaded.   She was so excited talking about the show and how she can relate with Babes & Mini's relation as she is a mother in real life.  She had confidence the show will be a hit when she agreed to do the role of babes
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Raj BaddhanVerified account @RajBaddhan 
More

Listen Back: @paridhiofficial joined me on #SabrasDrive today to talk about the success of #PatialaBabes on @SonyTV : http://www.sabrasradio.com/podcasts/drivetime/episode/paridhi-sharma/ ...