My heart went out to her today

mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
She is prepping her children for a separation and is spending her last moments of happiness and togetherness with them ...and that excuse of a lover/ human being is persistent in tracking her like a criminal. I sooo wish that Setu was able to speak her mind more than she was allowed to (by the CVs) while she was dealing with Rithwik. Cause his answer to everything nowadays seems to be "the f**king bitch cheated on me" ... unconditional love and trust is not something that this man has in him and will ever have, and without these two critical qualities, he will never be deserving of a girl like Palak.
And to think that we are rooting for the lovers to get back together at the end...the last 5 minutes! And anyone who dares to say "Palak took away the kids, lied,  et al" will be getting a good and extremely detailed dose of a complete Season 1 recap from me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have watched S1 not once but multiple times, some episodes more than 5 times, so I dont need a recap or reminder... And I totally sympathise with what Palak is going through right now..

But she is as much at fault for whatever happened in her relationship as her husband.. its not just the one moment that Ritwik saw her with Vikrant and would say she cheated.. she hid a lot of things leading upto that night.. she even drugged him one evening to goto Vikrant's house.. she once had to do a sting operation..Palak did a lot of stupidity as long as it worked for her..

oh yeah the excuse was she was trying to protect him from his mothers, his family troubles and his troubled past and lot of facts... moving away from him by breaking his trust should have ideally bothered Palak more than how much she was concerned for his health and nightmares.. he didnt die heartbroken after she left, he wouldnt have died earlier as well knowing the truth about his biological mother and all that drama...

Truth hidden for whatever reason is going to hurt in long run...Period.

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ritwik has given a new name for palak in today's episode CRIMINAL ,at last we had to  hear even this . I don't understand normal people blurt out the truth when the person is abusing someone for the wrong doings which they never committed they all are few words away from the truth but they never blurt out the truth Shivam had many chances to tell but he chooses to keep mum about it because  of his mother or some reason which anyone cannot understand (or for CVS to stretch the show )and Setu always tries to tell the truth but in puzzles to save the dignity of her friend .I really want Setu to reveal the truth at the end because I have no hopes on these noons .Setu should get a chance for nikaloing her badass for taunting her friend all these years. Did you all watch the new promo I guess Setu was angry with palak for sacrificing the kids to Ritwik .
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
^ My thoughts about the post-separation so far:

1) I am so glad that the kids were brought up in a loving environment even if money was a struggle. They have been taught to love from the beginning. I would be wary of their upbringing if they had been brought up in that Noon hell-hole. Their first words would have been "gold digger and "bitch and they would have grown up with a totally dysfunctional and insane sense of entitlement. Except for Shanaya and Shivam, every Noon offspring is a disaster. And if the promos are anything to go by, they would also get to hear lovely words like "manhoos for their mother.

2) Rithwik's first reaction when he gets to know of his kids is to get custody. Can he take a moment to feel love for his kids first? To get to know them as a father? To atleast take the effort to meet them and give them a hug as a father? Is he even ready to be a parent? Or does he think that being a Noon is the best method for a child's upbringing? It was so evident that he wanted custody since he wanted to win and hurt Palak...it took his friend to make him see sense. In which case he is not ready to be a parent ...kids are not inanimate objects to be owned at will.

3) It's been 20 episodes, I don't understand why someone who says he was madly in love and supposedly trusted his wife would not question if there was something more than what was meant to meet the naked eye? Why would a woman who until then had only one man in her life ...from the first kiss to the first time she was with a man to being married, suddenly choose to be totally out of character? He knew her well enough to fall for her out of 339 odd girlfriends. How come he did not know enough to question the validity of her story? How come he does not choose to delve deeper into the root causes, and instead is still ready to accept her version at face value, thus getting this insane opportunity to play victim once again in life?

Edited by mysterygirl123 - 5 years ago
mysterygirl123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahithi.A

I have watched S1 not once but multiple times, some episodes more than 5 times, so I dont need a recap or reminder... And I totally sympathise with what Palak is going through right now..

But she is as much at fault for whatever happened in her relationship as her husband.. its not just the one moment that Ritwik saw her with Vikrant and would say she cheated.. she hid a lot of things leading upto that night.. she even drugged him one evening to goto Vikrant's house.. she once had to do a sting operation..Palak did a lot of stupidity as long as it worked for her..

oh yeah the excuse was she was trying to protect him from his mothers, his family troubles and his troubled past and lot of facts... moving away from him by breaking his trust should have ideally bothered Palak more than how much she was concerned for his health and nightmares.. he didnt die heartbroken after she left, he wouldnt have died earlier as well knowing the truth about his biological mother and all that drama...

Truth hidden for whatever reason is going to hurt in long run...Period.

@Bold1: Unconditional Love and Trust are meant to flow both ways in a relationship and with equal magnitude and strength. If Palak is not meant to have the "excuse" of wanting to protect a psychologically affected husband (per doctor), then Rithwik is not meant to have the excuse of a supposedly defecting birth-mother for having chronic trust issues and he (and us) cannot use that excuse to have him play victim and for being a weak person who gets into alcoholic depression due to lack of family support. Palak was never meant to be Rithwik and his family's rehab center in the first place.

@Bold2: I totally agree that the truth hidden is going to hurt. The question is who; actually this is something that Mamta Noon should answer
Edited by mysterygirl123 - 5 years ago
Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
All the conclusion I get from everything is that Ritwik never loved Palak. He cared for her once , He was attracted to her on another moment, He liked her some day and maybe He trusted her too at some point of time and he did that all at different times never summed up together to be called as love. SO HE NEVER LOVED HER. He just found her better than the girls he was with before. But Palak did ! 
SHe Truly did. Period !

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akanksha29100

All the conclusion I get from everything is that Ritwik never loved Palak. He cared for her once , He was attracted to her on another moment, He liked her some day and maybe He trusted her too at some point of time and he did that all at different times never summed up together to be called as love. SO HE NEVER LOVED HER. He just found her better than the girls he was with before. But Palak did ! 

SHe Truly did. Period !

they are not portraying Ritwik properly that's the reason we interpret him as person who doesn't love palak this happens in all the balaji's shows they leave many gaps in between which gives a wrong impression of the character . 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I felt the episode was a lag. The way she is prepping her kids is so adorable. Am sure there are only 20 episodes left and Balaji has to bring in action for it's loyal viewers to stick around. 
They can't just upload filler episodes.
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
^ totally agree with the above statement ... the portrayal of the character has become weird.
TBH, I used to absolutely adore the character Rithwik Noon in S1 first half despite his philandering ways. There was something very honest and endearing about him despite his flaws that made him very lovable ...and it was very believable that a girl like Palak would see through his false exterior and would hopelessly fall in love with him. I would too and I did.

And then Balaji happened ðŸ˜• ... they had a relapse.😡

Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Palak preparing her kids is so heart touching just goes to show the character strength & the upbringing & on the other side Ritwick is he really a businessman I wonder ? To me now he's just a heartless man someone rightly said in the comments here he wants his kids back jus to hurt palak not for the love of his kids if it was he wud have jus wanted to meet them first as their father...
The main problems in Balaji serials is that the main leads do not talk & clear things themselves ðŸ˜†

What's really upsetting is Mamtas character how can she not want to make things right...now even after coming to know about the custody she had the audacity to say ppl make mistakes maybe implying it to herself but what has she done to correct things..I guess palak - Mamta conversation hasn't happened cos that's how long they want to prolong it.. but seriously not too happy with Mamtas character...