Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaya.jay1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't understand the need for Palak's sacrifice (to the extent of assasinating her own character and self respect and faking EMA?!??!) ? The Noons don't deserve it or her!! Everytime Rithwik verbally abuses her I get so mad! I think it's high we woman learn to not sacrifice/compromise esp if the people whom they take steps for don't value/understand! Also, how can Mamta be so cool about everything? She has probably seen poverty and shows no signs of remorse at Palak's situation single parenting twins... extremely selfish! I really don't want Palio reunion to happen.. May be shared parenting and Palak leading an abuse free life away from Noons...
gaya.jay1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahithi.A

I have watched S1 not once but multiple times, some episodes more than 5 times, so I dont need a recap or reminder... And I totally sympathise with what Palak is going through right now..

But she is as much at fault for whatever happened in her relationship as her husband.. its not just the one moment that Ritwik saw her with Vikrant and would say she cheated.. she hid a lot of things leading upto that night.. she even drugged him one evening to goto Vikrant's house.. she once had to do a sting operation..Palak did a lot of stupidity as long as it worked for her..

oh yeah the excuse was she was trying to protect him from his mothers, his family troubles and his troubled past and lot of facts... moving away from him by breaking his trust should have ideally bothered Palak more than how much she was concerned for his health and nightmares.. he didnt die heartbroken after she left, he wouldnt have died earlier as well knowing the truth about his biological mother and all that drama...

Truth hidden for whatever reason is going to hurt in long run...Period.

Well said!!!!
Akanksha29100 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nickzy

they are not portraying Ritwik properly that's the reason we interpret him as person who doesn't love palak this happens in all the balaji's shows they leave many gaps in between which gives a wrong impression of the character . 

Yes I know they are not portraying ritwik right but how do they know that we will understand it ...as a neutral audience (not really caring about S1) what they are showing exactly shows that he doesnt love her. 
He comes accross as a very pathetic male character.
If they show him like this then audience wont be able to connect with his point of view since its actually pathetic. 
Theeke chalo Palak cheeted but what were they thinking jabi he reacted with his kids like that , what were the makers thinking ki abi tak they havent made him admit ki HE want his kids back because HE WANTS THEM AND NOT BECAUSE PALAK KEPT THEM AWAY .
That is portraying him down as a character. 
He is not a good person.

If you think in real life, he comes accross as a very very very WRONG MAN. USKI IDEOLOGIES, USKA thought process , Its pathetic and he is still the same play boy who kept on treating girls like piece of trash till the time where they are not his sisters. 

Absolutely dissapointed with the makers because they havent really showed any growth in his character. 
He is still the same lost and pathetic man whom LOVE was not able to change because he never really fell in love. 

mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
^ yeah we can do nothing about Rithwik Noon anymore ..not even the last 5 minutes of lovey dovey can reverse our opinion of him, nor will the final union of Palak and Rithwik
I am rooting for the two to be together only and only because 1) kids should get both parents ...although Rithwik hasn't yet become a father 2) Because Kundra and Yogi have takkar waala chemistry in their performances and are awesome lookers

Otherwise the last thing I would wish on any sane and free-willed girl is the man Rithwik Noon as portrayed since the second half of S1 and S2 sofar

Do I dare hope that suddenly the last 20 episodes have something that make me like him again? ðŸ˜• Jai Balaji !!!