kit0kat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Businessmen are supposed to be clever and shrewd.  If Rithwik has created a so called empire with his Dad.. maybe its high time to use his shrewd brain and get the facts about why Palak is not living lavishly.  Mamta is not saying anything, so what should one do?  Rithwik should look for his younger brother Vikrant and find the truth instead him calling her names..  The only words coming out of his mouth is f**king bitch, f**k, f**ker..  Shows a class of a man.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haina , yesterday  Mamta's words and actions actually match for me she never liked palak she always was selfish for Ritwik from start she always advised Ritwik to be with family before knowing about his love and actually jitne bhi misunderstanding create hua ye because Mamta was not taking things seriously like leaving vijaypath noon in the party alone with rishab ...etc waiting things to get worse then taking a step . And the last advice to palak was horrible who advises that ,she is pathetic person . I don't want palak to go back to that family may be again she can live with Ritwik but not with that family . Yaar agar suppose palak leaving Ritwik would work in Mamta's favour do you think Mamta would ever again think of getting palak back there family would she ?? Now just because things are horrible she wants palak back in the house .is she some kind of a doll ,when ever the family needs her they will use her . And I want Ritwik to know the complete truth about why palak has done this and who instigated her to take this step and who just broke her heart ,faith and herself he has to know and he has to repent to palak ,he has to be there for her , all these years Ritwik and the family had someone to blame and call names and claim that palak is the root cause of every problem . But palak had none to blame she had to take it all alone and blame herself ,it must be such a torture for her . My final thoughts are Ritwik loved palak but he never loved palak like palak loved Ritwik ,forRitwik Palak might be the safest option out of all girls . Edited by Nickzy - 5 years ago
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah he has the knowledge of all the share stocks of companies but he wouldn't want to investigate why palak did that to him at least now when he knows how much she has done for his family...
What's really funny is that so called tycoon Mr Vijaypath Noon doesn't still know who his son married they're pics are on the net I mean prags cud find it but VP has never stumbled upon it I'm surprised..are they business who need to have a know how of actually everything that wud affect their business in anyway...
Emerald_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nickzy

Haina , yesterday  Mamta's words and actions actually match for me she never liked palak she always was selfish for Ritwik from start she always advised Ritwik to be with family before knowing about his love and actually jitne bhi misunderstanding create hua ye because Mamta was not taking things seriously like leaving vijaypath noon in the party alone with rishab ...etc waiting things to get worse then taking a step . And the last advice to palak was horrible who advises that ,she is pathetic person . I don't want palak to go back to that family may be again she can live with Ritwik but not with that family . Yaar agar suppose palak leaving Ritwik would work in Mamta's favour do you think Mamta would ever again think of getting palak back there family would she ?? Now just becibec things are horrible she wants palak back in the house .is she some kind of a doll ,when ever the family needs her they will use her . And I want Ritwik to know the complete truth about why palak has done this and who instigated her to take this step and who just broke her heart ,faith and herself he has to know and he has to repent to palak ,he has to be there for her , all these years Ritwik and the family had someone to blame and call names and claim that palak is the root cause of every problem . But palak had none to blame she had to take it all alone and blame herself ,it must be such a torture for her . My final thoughts are Ritwik loved palak but he never loved palak like palak loved Ritwik ,forRitwik Palak might be the safest option out of all girls .

@ Bold this is so true ritwik has not loved palak the way she hasloved & trusted him... 
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mamta should have wanted Palak back in family because she has seen what Ritwik is going through and that nothing improved because he came back, instead he is only suffering and became robotic...they shouldnt have shown her terminally ill and thats why she realized her mistake when she has one more month to live.. Ritwik didnt move on and marry anyone else, and from what we saw so far he is not back to his casanova style having multiple girlfriends..shouldnt this be a reason for his parents to do something about their kid's life...Mamta should have done this 'bring Palak back' for the happiness of her son.. 

The basic premise of season2 itself started wrong.. 
Max789 thumbnail
I just want the family to know the truth and they remove lables on palak and palak happy with her kids 
Max789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahithi.A

Mamta should have wanted Palak back in family because she has seen what Ritwik is going through and that nothing improved because he came back, instead he is only suffering and became robotic...they shouldnt have shown her terminally ill and thats why she realized her mistake when she has one more month to live.. Ritwik didnt move on and marry anyone else, and from what we saw so far he is not back to his casanova style having multiple girlfriends..shouldnt this be a reason for his parents to do something about their kid's life...Mamta should have done this 'bring Palak back' for the happiness of her son.. 

The basic premise of season2 itself started wrong.. 

yeah it started with a selfish reason 
Max789 thumbnail
The more I think I find Geetha more selfless (though she gave traumatic experience but for the happiness of the family) she always wanted them to be happy that's the reason she never wanted to come back to complicate things for them . She indirectly helped Ritwik and palak during there struggling days ,the family didn't care about what are they eating how are they making a living . Edited by Nickzy - 5 years ago
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nickzy

Haina , yesterday  Mamta's words and actions actually match for me she never liked palak she always was selfish for Ritwik from start she always advised Ritwik to be with family before knowing about his love and actually jitne bhi misunderstanding create hua ye because Mamta was not taking things seriously like leaving vijaypath noon in the party alone with rishab ...etc waiting things to get worse then taking a step . And the last advice to palak was horrible who advises that ,she is pathetic person . I don't want palak to go back to that family may be again she can live with Ritwik but not with that family . Yaar agar suppose palak leaving Ritwik would work in Mamta's favour do you think Mamta would ever again think of getting palak back there family would she ?? Now just because things are horrible she wants palak back in the house .is she some kind of a doll ,when ever the family needs her they will use her . And I want Ritwik to know the complete truth about why palak has done this and who instigated her to take this step and who just broke her heart ,faith and herself he has to know and he has to repent to palak ,he has to be there for her , all these years Ritwik and the family had someone to blame and call names and claim that palak is the root cause of every problem . But palak had none to blame she had to take it all alone and blame herself ,it must be such a torture for her . My final thoughts are Ritwik loved palak but he never loved palak like palak loved Ritwik ,forRitwik Palak might be the safest option out of all girls .

Agree with each and every word in this note ...so much that it was tough for me to decide which sections to make bold...but I still did based on the ones that I agreed with the most
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Mamta's illness cannot be her redemption, although that's what the CVs are intending. I refuse to sympathize with an ill person if there past deeds have destroyed lives to this extent. 
They don't even show her repenting or acknowledging properly that she was selfish and wanted to protect herself first. Recall that she asked Palak to leave only when she sensed that Geeta could come back and all misunderstandings regarding her could be resolved. It was her own selfish sense of insecurity about her own place in the family that led her to those terrible actions, not her love for Rithwik