Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

So I was rewatching the Insta clips (how else to get the the kick  😆)

Two things about Sunny's entry... The first is that the relation between him and Rakshit did not seem same as that between RaShi... Wonder why coz we already know Sh's parents also are not so great as relatives. There seemed to be a negative undercurrent.
The second one is the LaSu marriage might be fake... They are not really married but acting out to be married for La to reenter Shergill residence and Su for his own motive. (work tensions may be)

Even I think they are not married and faking it.  The bond between RaSu is not as warm as its between RaShi/ShiRa. Ra likes him but somewhere I felt that Su resents Ra. 

So I guess LaSu joined hands to carry out their own work.  La wants Ra I believe and Su I am not sure but it's mostly something to do with the business. 

I absolutely adore Rak-Shi bond. ðŸ˜³. Poor Ra,  now he's getting jealous  of his dear bro. Mrs Shergill ne Kya  se Kya bana Diya. ðŸ˜†
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Indu and Kaku... even I feel there's something suspicious about this sudden marriage. 
They may claim it but the certainly don't look close.
 If the cv's keep it like a fake one then fine otherwise ðŸ¤¢
If we look at the time frame of last 3weeks episodes it has been only wedding day and now the next day. Even next week epi the holi celebration is only the afternoon of the munh dikhay.
Going by that:
Di made Lav unconscious, 
P attacked Lav
Lav leaves 
Dri discovers Di identity 
R + Di marriage on again 
Dri tries to dissuade R + Di
S + Dri team up
Bride swap under ghungat/sehra 
Nxt day munh dikhay 
Temple ritual 
And now Lav is back.

Did she run from R mandap straight to Sunny's and be back😕
Was sunny waiting on the roadside with a pandit?😆

If Lav and Sunny have teamed up doesn't make sense for Lav to leave R as she had her wish on the palm of her hand. 
How long have they known each other then? 
She's returned for R when he was 'willing' to be hers the day before.

Sunny and his intention are very clear - I guess this is what Adhvik mentioned in one intvw about members of his family being against him.
Sofna thumbnail
R's very possessive "Mrs Rakshit Shergill" to Sunny was😎
His mum should take note
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
There is some confusion in the time line. The way they showed it everything from the bali visit to mugh dighayi happened in a span of days. But I think the makers want us to think that the time period was longer.
There are two instances:
When Shikhu asks Dri about her knowing about Dee's tantrum of throwing and breaking things Dri mentions they had been sharing the room for many days and so she knows. But i had assumed, from what was shown, that it was just a couple of days.
Then in the last episode La taunts Dee 'yehi padi rahi' even after she left. But didn't La leave on the day of the wedding, just before it happened? 
Sofna thumbnail
I think the time frame from the bali trip to wedding was more. But what I've listed was basically the day before and next. 
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think if we go by the timeline, many things would not make sense. Like Sofna said its exactly one day after the wedding and Lav is back with Su and that too with a varmala. We also can't overlook Lav's dialogue thi Div and Dri's to Shi as mentioned by Indu. 

So I can safely say that makers made a total hash of the timeline and expected us to only enjoy the drama and the romance which is shown.  And moreover with so many characters to juggle, timeline took a back seat. ðŸ˜†. And I think there are more new characters to come. 

Waise looks like,  being possessive is a typical Shergill trait. Not only Ra's epic "Mrs Rakshit Shergill" but Shi also gave a glimpse as he corrected Su, when he addressed Div as "bhabhi D ". Shikhar asked him to call her as "bhabhi ji" not "bhabhi D". ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Draconian

Hot star dear!!
Awwe your dp😳

Thanks for the suggestion but I am unable to see the episodes on Hotstar as it requires a membership fee. Aren't episodes uploaded in this forum by anyone?

Thanks in advance!
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mz.intoxicated

Thanks for the suggestion but I am unable to see the episodes on Hotstar as it requires a membership fee. Aren't episodes uploaded in this forum by anyone?

Thanks in advance!

I believe membership fee is needed only to watch  those listed as premium. I just downloaded the app and is able to watch episodes a few hours after it is telecast (i reside in India).  It also becomes available in dailymotion site, usually with 3 to 4 hours after it is uploaded in hotstar.
Hope this is helpful 😊
Edited by Indulekha00 - 5 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mz.intoxicated

Thanks in advance!

welcome 2 d forum

fee is only chargable on premium movies & serial . divadrishti is not premium serial. 

as i m jio user so i watch it before telecast only on hotstar but my mum watch it on hotstar after d telecast 4 free no fee is asked 4 it.

i m from india  

do u reside in india ??
BlueJasmine thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaku17

I kind of find it cute when Rakshit stares at Dri and when she questions him he admits it giving a reason. And sometimes when she doesn't question he after few seconds manages to shake himself out of it. ðŸ¤ª

BTW am I the only one who feels that Dri was actually flirting with him when they both fell down in the room due to soap suds, though she did it unknowingly. 

flirting ??? they were like married couple talking abt regular things in bed...soooper comfortable at that uncomfortable position 😆😆😆...when dee entered the room then they were like  arre bacche dekh li let's get up now😛