Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I kind of find it cute when Rakshit stares at Dri and when she questions him he admits it giving a reason. And sometimes when she doesn't question he after few seconds manages to shake himself out of it. ðŸ¤ª

BTW am I the only one who feels that Dri was actually flirting with him when they both fell down in the room due to soap suds, though she did it unknowingly. 
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

I got the feeling that Dri was not sure. She was protesting I can't be in love with you, rather than I do not love you  😉. 

Come to think of it, I am kind of reminded of Maaneet. The Red saree+candle scene when Maan asks Geet why she can't act as his fiance ðŸ˜ƒ

@ Bold: love or otherwise - there's something definitely brewing between them and they both know it.😛

I think because she always catches him and calls him out on staring at her, he took a leaf out her box and did the same with her 😆by asking y she put her hand down straight away when they asked for Meen rashi girl... and after that just probed further as he couldn't get a confession out of her.
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
😃
Come on let us move to the top
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Indu we seem to be discussing everything in Drikshit AT... No wonder this thread got lost. . ðŸ˜†
Indulekha00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaku17

Indu we seem to be discussing everything in Drikshit AT... No wonder this thread got lost. .  😆

I found it a couple of pages down. So let us make use of this for episode discussion
I was thinking it seems they have forgotten about Chiru and Romi after the wedding drama. No follow up was given
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Does this show air only on weekends? Where can I find the videos for the previous episodes? Please help me out. Thank you!
Indulekha00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.intoxicated

Does this show air only on weekends? Where can I find the videos for the previous episodes? Please help me out. Thank you!

Yes it is a weekend show. Saturdays and Sundays on starplus.  I only know of hotstar for previous episodes. 

Indulekha00 thumbnail
So I was rewatching the Insta clips (how else to get the the kick  😆)
Two things about Sunny's entry... The first is that the relation between him and Rakshit did not seem same as that between RaShi... Wonder why coz we already know Sh's parents also are not so great as relatives. There seemed to be a negative undercurrent.
The second one is the LaSu marriage might be fake... They are not really married but acting out to be married for La to reenter Shergill residence and Su for his own motive. (work tensions may be)

Edited by Indulekha00 - 5 years ago
xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mz.intoxicated

Hot star dear!!
Awwe your dp😳
xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I am still loving that chot wala scene a lot