Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Aniket02

Am I the only one who thinks that in today's episode nothing significant happened...And today was just a filler episode...Another thing is that when will balram realize that krishn is smarter and needs support from his bro instead of opposition...It's high time he starts trusting krishn...Now to even radha does so...

Aniket it is not that he does not trust kanha. Just that in anger he does not think, he just acts. That is balram. He realizes things when later his anger has subsided.
Aniket02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Aniket it is not that he does not trust kanha. Just that in anger he does not think, he just acts. That is balram. He realizes things when later his anger has subsided.

Realizes when there is no point of doing so... Anyways it has become so redundant that I am used to it...Tho could anyone explain me what kans meant when he said radha ki bhavnao se khelne ka samay aa gya h???😲😲
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aniket02

Realizes when there is no point of doing so... Anyways it has become so redundant that I am used to it...Tho could anyone explain me what kans meant when he said radha ki bhavnao se khelne ka samay aa gya h??? 😲😲

He will try to put Radha in a state of dilemma.
It was an amazing episode on the whole👏.
Absolutely loved Balram today, the way he gave sharp replies to Ayanila in their face, they deserves it😆⭐️.
I didn't find that Balram overreacted at any point in the episode, he was completely correct in his own place.

Hands down to RK scene again ❤️ It was very beautiful and serene ❤️ ⭐️Loved the sense of responsibility in her towards her mother ❤️.

Also loved Kanha because he knew what's right in the situation👏⭐️ I absolutely love the scenes in which Balram becomes angry with Ayan, aaj toh charam seema pe, maza aa gayi😆.
So happy to see Balram throughout whole episode after a long time even though the episode was filler👏.
Murkh ayan aur uski murkh maata 😆.
Now Radha will serve as RadhaRani⭐️😃
Koi hai yahan? Hello? Aarti Di, Gayathri, sab kahan hai aaj phir se? 😆
RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishna_19

It was an amazing episode on the whole 👏.

Absolutely loved Balram today, the way he gave sharp replies to Ayanila in their face, they deserves it😆⭐️.
I didn't find that Balram overreacted at any point in the episode, he was completely correct in his own place.

Hands down to RK scene again ❤️ It was very beautiful and serene ❤️ ⭐️Loved the sense of responsibility in her towards her mother ❤️.

Also loved Kanha because he knew what's right in the situation👏⭐️ I absolutely love the scenes in which Balram becomes angry with Ayan, aaj toh charam seema pe, maza aa gayi😆.
So happy to see Balram throughout whole episode after a long time even though the episode was filler👏.
Murkh ayan aur uski murkh maata 😆.
Now Radha will serve as RadhaRani⭐️😃

For the next badhas and also her becoming the gateway to moksha..her becoming radharani is evident. She does ultimately looks after the world :) ... I just hope the CVs handle all this well and not make her mistrust kanha or do stupid things.

For the next badhas and also her becoming the gateway to moksha..her becoming radharani is evident. She does ultimately looks after the world :) ... I just hope the CVs handle all this well and not make her mistrust kanha or do stupid things.

@bold, I still loved the way she let her guard down yesterday and trusted Krishna that everything will be fine👏⭐️. OMG, I was in tears! 😭❤️

The moment when she put her hands on Kanha and let her guard down was amazing👏❤️.
Today, Krishna's tears flow seeing her love suffering inside was sooo beautifully done😭😭! Radha was soo gentle and concerned about anyone around ❤️.
Did anyone notice that Sumedh was actually quite uncomfortable with Radha's chandrika? 🤣 😛 Poor boy uske chehre pe lag raha tha baar baar 😆. When he rested his head on Radha's head yesterday and today, he was clearly uncomfortable 😆.
RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RadhaKrishna_19

@bold, I still loved the way she let her guard down yesterday and trusted Krishna that everything will be fine 👏⭐️. OMG, I was in tears! 😭❤️

The moment when she put her hands on Kanha and let her guard down was amazing👏❤️.
Today, Krishna's tears flow seeing her love suffering inside was sooo beautifully done😭😭! Radha was soo gentle and concerned about anyone around ❤️.

Yooo this is how she is na sumi. Caring, gentle, ever loving, making others feel safe and that is what we saw. I am very much looking forward to the storyline after she is off her other three badhas :) let's hope for the best!!

Yooo this is how she is na sumi. Caring, gentle, ever loving, making others feel safe and that is what we saw. I am very much looking forward to the storyline after she is off her other three badhas :) let's hope for the best!!

So trueee ❤️ She is the epitome and goddess of love⭐️.
Just imagining her after she will be set free from all moh maaya gives me goosebumps, she will literally feel soo beautiful in those days 👏.

Love is the purest feeling, for attaining the eternal happiness, she will have to follow the difficult pathway towards her love, Krishna as we value only once we work hard for it.

After her release from all such wordly pleasures, she will set an example⭐️-
Like, yes, this is why Radharani name is taken before Krishna ❤️, see, she crossed so many hurdles to attain selfless love and devotion infront  of which Krishna himself bows down ❤️.

This reminds me of the first episode ❤️😭👏.