Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ReadLo

I would like to understand Krishna's expression.  It's ambiguous.

I would say he does not look sad but he knows that something is coming their way. As we dont know the context of their leaving am unable to fully gauge his expression. It is in the lines of something is about to happen and let me see what you can do about it and you is Radha here. I might be totally wrong :)

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RainFire125

I would say he does not look sad but he knows that something is coming their way. As we dont know the context of their leaving am unable to fully gauge his expression. It is in the lines of something is about to happen and let me see what you can do about it and you is Radha here. I might be totally wrong :)

Indra's track is next week.

The family is preparing for their departure.  It's sure as we don't know the context it's complicated.  Even Balram is sad. 

I just hope Krishna doesn't disappoint me.

RainFire125 thumbnail

Indra's track is next week.

The family is preparing for their departure.  It's sure as we don't know the context it's complicated.  Even Balram is sad. 

I just hope Krishna doesn't disappoint me.

but if govardhan leela is 27th may how is indra's track next week? so is it that the leela is starting on 27th?

Edited by RainFire125 - 4 years ago
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RainFire125

but if govardhan leela is 27th may how is indra's track next week? so is it that the leela is starting on 27th?

I think it's going to start on Wednesday and Monday 27th we'll have the final.  Since we're still in the vivah drama. 

Precap Ayan tells Krishna he's not going to let him marry Radha.  That he doesn't know what he did to get him out of the way and his father hears all this (Then who knows what he really hears...) 

Krishna's head is not reassuring.  But Radha seems confident.  I think he knows that Jatila and Ayan are going to do something and he can't stop it so he hopes Radha saves the situation.

RainFire125 thumbnail

I think it's going to start on Wednesday and Monday 27th we'll have the final.  Since we're still in the vivah drama. 

Precap Ayan tells Krishna he's not going to let him marry Radha.  That he doesn't know what he did to get him out of the way and his father hears all this (Then who knows what he really hears...) 

Krishna's head is not reassuring.  But Radha seems confident.  I think he knows that Jatila and Ayan are going to do something and he can't stop it so he hopes Radha saves the situation.

ohhh OK.

Well i will watch all episodes on Sat-Sun if I find it worth after reading your analyses and other's comments. I have lost interest anyways so unless something really great happens I am not even keen these days

BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail