Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

Loved it...happie to c mouhan n Kunal alive😃 and misthi ruhan married wow👏 now the story which pari read is about these 4 only na...nice names...waiting for the updates

I am glad that you liked it😃 And yes, MouHaan and Kunal are alive because I wanna keep them alive so they could guide their daughters for what is about to come.

I thought that it will be better to show a glimpse of the future (present) first😉😆. From now, the story will be read in past, as in showing the events that has lead to this situation in prologue.

And yes, Pari wrote a novel on their story only. Had to change names otherwise, it would have gotten more controversial😆
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
loved it  intriguing  update soon 

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

loved it  intriguing  update soon 

I am glad that you liked it.
Thank you for commenting.😃
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
really nice prologue👏, really excited to read abt mishti n ruhaan's complicated relationship! update soon! Edited by mrym_rauf - 5 years ago
tina2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aswwweee Can't wait plz update fast 😳
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
That was a great start..Excited for this now😃
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Megha. V meet again... After Ek Mutthi Aasmaan, Manmarziyan, Ishqbaaaz and now Silsila 🤗Am drawn towards Mishti-Ruhaan too. Kunal and Tejasswi share a budding chemistry which is hard to ignore (tho ho gaya mera shipping unka 😆) Am glad to c a Mishaan story. Any possibilities for DM on updates ??

Originally posted by: OmkaraKiParvati

Hi Megha. V meet again... After Ek Mutthi Aasmaan, Manmarziyan, Ishqbaaaz and now Silsila 🤗Am drawn towards Mishti-Ruhaan too. Kunal and Tejasswi share a budding chemistry which is hard to ignore (tho ho gaya mera shipping unka 😆) Am glad to c a Mishaan story. Any possibilities for DM on updates ??

Hey ya 🤗
MisHaan are just awesome together! Perfect fit for each other❤️
And about the updates, I will be regularly updating after 13th March. Have to appear for these 2nd MSTs cause I missed the 1st ones.
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wooowww...loved it soo much..cant wait to read more...
pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dmegha

Hey ya 🤗
MisHaan are just awesome together! Perfect fit for each other❤️
And about the updates, I will be regularly updating after 13th March. Have to appear for these 2nd MSTs cause I missed the 1st ones.

Eagerly waiting for ur next updates..MisHaan making me impatient😛