Relationship Status - It's Complicated|Mishti-Ruhaan FF|Prologue@Page2

Posted: 5 years ago

Mishti Malhotra believes in perfection, planning, and commitment. Even in the case of matters of love & marriage, she thinks with her brain and doesn't follow her heart. But when has life ever went as per a plan?

We just couldn't wait anymore! Nope, we had waited for like more than 2 years to see them onscreen & together, and now that this dream of ours is coming true, we just couldn't wait. By 'we', we mean I (Shonali), Megha (@MeliTales) and Shivanshi (@ShivIka_Oberoi) and the dream we are talking about is having Kunal Jaisingh and Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar act together in one show! Which is going to be fulfilled through Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka 2.

We don't know how the story is going to unfold and which couple is going to be the endgame but we wish it to be Kunal & Tejaswi. Though their scenes in the show will obviously be a treat for us but writing this fanfiction is kind of our need; like this is our personal Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka season 2. The story in our way.

This story will be focusing more on Misti (Tejaswi) & Ruhaan (Kunal) while Pari (Aneri) & Veer (Rohan) will be playing an important role in the story. This story; as the promo says, is going to be about the conflict between brain and heart, between logic and feelings, between what is wrong and what is more wrong.

So here we present you our story of Mishti & Ruhaan; we hope that this will be loved by you just like our other stories. Let's start, shall we?! 😃

Mishti Malhotra - portrayed by - Tejasswi Prakash Wayangankar

Ruhaan - portrayed by - Kunal Jaisingh

Veer Khurana - portrayed by - Rohan Gandotra

Pari Malhotra - portrayed by - Aneri Vijani

Coming up next - Prologue
Edited by dmegha - 5 years ago
INDEX

|00| :: Introduction :: Page 1 :: Post 1

|00.5| :: The Book Reading :: Page 2 :: Post 3

|01| :: The Bracelet :: Page xx :: Post xx

|02| ::
Amazing intro n pics...Kunal n teju my dream pair too😳...waiting for updates
Originally posted by vardhinirosid

Amazing intro n pics...Kunal n teju my dream pair too😳...waiting for updates

They are my dream pair too!
I have been waiting to see them onscreen since July 2016 after the news came out that IB makers are looking for a new lead opposite Kunal/Omkara😳😃

Updating the 1st half of prologue within 5 minutes.
Originally posted by chandni4433

cant wait

Thanks for commenting😃
Originally posted by AngelicNee

Interesting!!😊

I am glad that you liked it😊
Originally posted by swaasp

continue soon 

Updating the first half of the prologue soon.

|00.5| - The Book Reading

*Mauli chose Ishaan over Kunal and got married to him. Mauli and Ishaan had a boy named Ansh. Kunal chose to live his life with Nandini's memories and never got married again. Kunal lives with Pari and his mother Radhika at his old apartment whereas Mauli and Ishaan bought an apartment across Kunal's and stays there with Mishti, and Ansh.

**Kunal's mother will mostly be referred to here as 'Dadi'.

Dressed in baby pink colored palazzo pants and a white top, Pari was looking really beautiful. She was standing backstage taking in deep breaths as she prepared herself for her first book reading event. This was the first time that she was going to read her own novel for and among hundreds of people. Though she had written a number of books before, internet novels to be more precise but her latest novel, "Relationship Status - It's Complicated" got so much love and acceptance from the audience that she was approached by a prestigious publishing house to publish hard copies of her novel.

"Pari, are you ready? You have to be on stage in 2 minutes." her agent and best friend Ishika informed.

Pari exhaled loudly and nodded her head in positive, "I am ready!" she exclaimed and managed to smile widely despite being so much nervous about the whole thing.

When she finally got on the stage, the first thing that caught her eye was that corner table where her whole family was sitting. Her Dadi, Mumma, Kunal Paa, Ishaan Paa, Ansh, Veer, Mishti and Ruhaan; her whole family was there, cheering for her. Her eyes met Mishti's and the sisters shared a comforting smile before Pari began started the session with welcome greetings.

"Well, hello everybody!" Pari let out a nervous chuckle, "Forgive me for I am being slightly embarrassed and nervous because, to be honest, I hadn't thought that I would be standing here in front of you all, that my novel will get so much love so I am kinda giddy with happiness." that earned her giggles and chuckles from the audience.

"I would like to thank you all for coming here for this session. I would also like to extend my thanks to my family and friends who have been a constant support for me. I wouldn't have been able to write this story without you all." Pari smiled warmly.

Ruhaan, who was sitting between Mishti and Veer, placed an arm each around their shoulder and whispered, "That's so true!" he shook his head in amusement, "She actually wouldn't have been able to write this story without us." he chuckled making Veer grin as well while Mishti elbowed him in the ribs. 

"Damn you, woman! Aahh.." Ruhaan gently rubbed soothing circles over the place where Mishti had hit him, "You are my wife or what? How can you hit your husband like that?" he pouted. 

"Ssshhh.." she placed a finger over his lips, "Pari is about to start reading the book, we should concentrate on that." said Mishti while Ruhaan took the opportunity to kiss her finger making her blush slightly.

"Aish! Kahin bhi shuru ho jaate hain dono." Veer grimaced mockingly but in reality, he was happy that both of his best friends were happy and together. "Do whatever you want once back home, right now the focus should be on Pari." he added pointing at Pari who was about to read the prologue.

"This story revolves around the four protagonists. Ruhanika - a 25-year-old fashion designer who believed in planning and perfection. For her love was just a synonym of commitment. It's the story of Mikshat - a 26-year-old fashion photographer who was wandering around in search of the goal of his life, his destiny. The third protagonist is Rohan - 26-year-old, the perfect guy and Ruhanika's fiance. The man for whom trust was most important than love. And there is Saanjh - a 25-year-old dreamer who was seeking answers of a few questions. Love and commitment weren't her cups of tea."

"This is the story of the changes in relationships, the experience of some newfound feelings, the conflict between brain and heart, the choice between what is right and what is love. A story that started because of a bracelet." Pari smiled and smoothed her hand over the prologue page.

How was the start? Did you like it?

This is the first half of the prologue, the second half will be posted soon and then we will continue with the chapters.

We hope that you liked the way we started the story. Please vote and comment.

Thank you.
Loved it...happie to c mouhan n Kunal alive😃 and misthi ruhan married wow👏 now the story which pari read is about these 4 only na...nice names...waiting for the updates
Originally posted by chandni4433

awwwesome start yaar

Thank you, I am glad that you like the prologue.😃