Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I tried to watch a Comedy Nights episode once with her, Kapil Sharma and all them cross dressers. It was horrible.
Where is the comedy other than "khaake aaya karo" or something? Please eat something...do ppl find it funny? Maybe its the way they say it that ppl like.
Boring, stupid show and the cross dressers are just yuck. Horny grandma??
Fitoor thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Doesn't her husband satisfy her, should be the question.
Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Idk if pervert is the right word. But at times I do find it annoying when she gets too touchy with people and kisses them on cheek. Some people are okay with it like Rohit has become used to her behaviour but Remo used to look uncomfortable in jhalak. 
Mondler thumbnail

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Yeah remember when Katy Perry kissed an American Idol contestant who didn't wanted to be kissed by her!

He wanted his "first kiss " to be with someone special and she ruined it for him

Then she acted like she did him a favor and it was his good fortune  🥱

The guy was no less.. He asked her later ''How was it?' and she asked him not to act cocky then.. 
Dont see any comparison.. 
Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nigahen

I tried to watch a Comedy Nights episode once with her, Kapil Sharma and all them cross dressers. It was horrible.

Where is the comedy other than "khaake aaya karo" or something? Please eat something...do ppl find it funny? Maybe its the way they say it that ppl like.
Boring, stupid show and the cross dressers are just yuck. Horny grandma??

Agree, the whole show is cringefest except for occasional witty lines by Kapil. Sad part is that now even regional TV is copying and creating shows on similar lines. 
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Rohit looks uncomfortable , actually almost everyone gets uncomfortable when bharti does those groping , kissing , its not even funny. 
But again its scripted. 
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Accusations of outraging modesty would have followed if Bharti Singh were a man. Comedy these days is all about being vulgar and cracking lame jokes. Even if the whole thing is scripted, it disturbs the viewer. I miss the old comedians. 

Originally posted by: TheBoss

The thing is its not just Rohit Shetty. She does the same in Comedy Nights Bachao and now on Kapil Sharma show. Ive seen her many times trying to get all touchy-feely with people and act harmless 

Maybe Rohit Shetty is in it too as part of a script. These people do such fake stuff just for TRPs. I can understand it if Rohit came as a Guest to a show like Comedy Nights and she behaved like that. But, if both are part of the same show and Rohit is the Host, it is clear they are all playing to the gallery to add some masala. Bharti Singh is married in any case. 
Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -NM-

The guy was no less.. He asked her later ''How was it?' and she asked him not to act cocky then..

Dont see any comparison.. 

What comparison? 

It was during the height of the MeToo movement

The point is, if the situation was reversed and if it was a 33 yr old male judge forcefully kissing a 19 yr old girl in her mouth without her consect, it would be classified an assault, there would be uproar and he would be dismissed, his career ruined 

Bold - That doesn't make what she did okay... Again if the situation was reversed you cannot get away by saying the girl was no less... she enjoyed it blah blah blah

After the show he did say he felt uncomfortable and had Perry asked for a kiss he would have declined

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Yeah remember when Katy Perry kissed an American Idol contestant who didn't wanted to be kissed by her!

He wanted his "first kiss " to be with someone special and she ruined it for him

Then she acted like she did him a favor and it was his good fortune ðŸ¥±

The katy perry situation is so apt I was thinking the same and even how she's so adamant and denial and confident that she did nothing wrong. ðŸ˜•