Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniket02 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Confidence is what turns in arrogance if not controlled...I guess the mortgage idea which garnered radha so many praises will only eventually become the cause of her losing everything in ahankar..Maybe she won't be able to save her village and that's when her ahankar will get over
Viswasruti thumbnail
Radha's childish behavior, Krishna's mischevious ways of reminding Radha about her ego , Balram's mockery made deliberately by Radha in the form of punishing him, and as usual, Jatila and Ayan had their own way inducing deliberately negativity into the serial!
The only saving grace in today's episode is --while Krishna narrating the second-day story ... Radha's reflective expressions, an adorable glimpses those were!!😊 

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No! No! No! No!Every time I watch today's episode I'm against the scene that Radha is being blamed for the Soham story.I'm waiting until next week to see where they're going with this. I still want to slap Chandra for this dialogue!Krishna will always save Radha, but her words are always encrypted for Radha who is down to earth.  Let's be clear about this.Balram is our savior.  He asks the right questions, otherwise even I wonder what Krishna wants.On the other hand, the fact that Krishna rarely uses his divine powers and does things humanly has a certain charm, but sometimes I find that he lets too much pass, especially with Ayan.I read that some of you think Ayan will go back on the right path.  From my point of view, that will never happen.For Diwali.  Krishna said Ayan why take what's his.  This shows that we will never see an Ayan and Radha wedding in any situation.On the other hand, I know that the CVs have made their own history by starting from certain facts of Radha Krishna.  But the sacrifice in love I find that they made it at first.The fact that Radha forgets Krishna is more a sacrifice than a curse.So how Krishna's going to end up killing Kans.  Every time he says it's not the right time.  I dread all this.Sorry, English is not my language.  I am French so if there are any mistakes I apologize.
RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

No need for any apology my friend. Pls write openly as you can with no hesitation. All of us gather to discuss what's in our mind openly without any language restrictions. And a hearty welcome to you!! :)

I know we have interacted in the other threads but I forgot to say "welcome ".

I feel the sacrifice part will come again in the fag end where she will let him go to mathura finally. Bec factually when he leaves to kill kans he does not return back to vrindavan at all. Only in the bhahmavaivarta purana they have depicted him returning towards the end in the same balpan form to give moksha to his foster parents and radha's parents and to leave the earth with radha. So really not sure what end will these guys show.

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

No need for any apology my friend. Pls write openly as you can with no hesitation. All of us gather to discuss what's in our mind openly without any language restrictions. And a hearty welcome to you!! :)

I know we have interacted in the other threads but I forgot to say "welcome ".

I feel the sacrifice part will come again in the fag end where she will let him go to mathura finally. Bec factually when he leaves to kill kans he does not return back to vrindavan at all. Only in the bhahmavaivarta purana they have depicted him returning towards the end in the same balpan form to give moksha to his foster parents and radha's parents and to leave the earth with radha. So really not sure what end will these guys show.

Thank you for the welcome.Yes, I think the sacrifice will come at the end, but in the meantime what are they going to do. Normally Krishna killed all the demons that were planned, well the pearl part is an addition so we're going to get some ideas out of their hat. I have nothing against it only if it makes sense.I understood that they don't follow history to the letter, and that they want to do things in their own way, I like it for the moment hopefully it will last.
ReadLo thumbnail
By listening to the precap again. I have a feeling he's going to have a problem with the pearls.Kans is not saying that the tree will die, but that the first branch will fall. So I really think that in the next few weeks we will often see the tree lose leaves and branches...Radha's not gonna believe in love or anything like that anymore. It is only when the tree is dead that love will be destroyed. Of course as usual RadhaKrishn will win at the end, but in the meantime we have to see the challenges, hoping that Krishna will stop the riddles and try to be more direct with Radha.Because that's the problem, the way Krishna walks on eggshells with Radha is just frustrating. Well then it's on Radha is stubborn too, when she's full in her thing, she doesn't see anything else but what's planned for the track. It really trouble me....In the part of "fear" he had finally told her things clearly, but the further we went, the more puzzles they were to assemble. They showed that Radha was very down to earth, so the best thing to do is either to keep using Balram to tell Radha things clearly, or to tell him directly, well after that we'll win episodes and tears, lol, but that wouldn't be bad.So we're going to see Krishna's fight to make Radha not lose hope in love or something like that.This can be interesting. Many people have lost faith in love, and one day they will find a person who makes them regain hope and believe in love, so yes I think that if it is well exploited, we could spend a good month with it. But good with Kans and Ayan not to mention Jatila, we're going to have a hard time....After that it's not a defect, it's just a human trait, not believing in something anymore, so what can it be?
ReadLo thumbnail

Today, I think, it was the worst episode since the beginning of the show... Sumedh did a wonderful job, we felt his weakness through the screen and not to mention the makeup they put on.

But the story itself, how... but how did they get to this? ðŸ˜µ

The love that disappears? Even if it doesn't disappear permanently, but the last leaf falls? No, no, no ! ðŸ˜•

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

Today, I think, it was the worst episode since the beginning of the show... Sumedh did a wonderful job, we felt his weakness through the screen and not to mention the makeup they put on.

But the story itself, how... but how did they get to this? ðŸ˜µ

The love that disappears? Even if it doesn't disappear permanently, but the last leaf falls? No, no, no ! ðŸ˜•

Agree, one of the worst episodes so far.

Awareness puts us into a questioning mode. It mines every inner thought, in a way we have to say that the inherent belief! The question is not what is going on in the serial, but what is happening to us, the logical thinking mere viewers because of it!! What do I see here of God that I could not see anywhere else?? Here God is so powerless, which is beyond my perception, and here Ayan and Kans esp the Psycho  Jatila are more powerful than the God  Krishna and Balram, more powerful than the otherwise all-powerful  Love also! The thought of lovelessness itself is an insidious idea, which is affecting the depth of our own understandings !! 

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Agree, one of the worst episodes so far.

Awareness puts us into a questioning mode. It mines every inner thought, in a way we have to say that the inherent belief! The question is not what is going on in the serial, but what is happening to us, the logical thinking mere viewers because of it!! What do I see here of God that I could not see anywhere else?? Here God is so powerless, which is beyond my perception, and here Ayan and Kans esp the Psycho  Jatila are more powerful than the God  Krishna and Balram, more powerful than the otherwise all-powerful  Love also! The thought of lovelessness itself is an insidious idea, which is affecting the depth of our own understandings !! 

It indeed is a big question on our own understanding of that supreme power. And the main reason is because we think too much about a fiction story. We know this is fiction and this is not written in any of our scriptures, still since the visuals are so strong we tend to ponder over it, cry, and curse the writers. We object because as per us in reality this is not how that supreme power is, be it Narayan or Shiva or Brahma or Shakti!! Even if they have allowed Asur to gain an upper hand it was for a greater good and that upper hand never ever destroyed mankind. In fact there have been very less instances wherein mankind in general have been destroyed by evil powers. It is a different thing that a man destroys a man!! I really want to ask the writer what was he thinking when he was conceptualizing this!! That God's are weak, they allow their creations to be destroyed merely just to show that love is the greatest of ALL! What about humanity?? Does that not exist without love?? And there are different kinds of love, does all disappear because a romantic notion is near death??? Its beyond my comprehension M!!

vyapti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think humanity does not exist without love. And Radha is goddess of love( not only romantic). Sorry for playing devils advocate.