Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Koeli_Appy

U totally agree with you ^
I feel cvs are showing more humanly

Act in terms of Radha... and what sheekh do we audience get out of krishna's Response to those childishness.

Ya Appy .. I had this thing from day 1. they are not mere human ... so atleast some ingrained divinity should be there already. you show the badhas but that can be portrayed in such a serene manner as well without getting into so much of nastiness <sorry for using this word>. I just could not tolerate Radha in the Sudehi vivah. and the God being so helpless.
I will completely understand if this is solely a human being transformed into Goddess, but our puranas absolutely does not show that. and imagine ALL asurs being killed bec of Radha. I think that is also too much. How will they show Govardhan katha, they only know!!
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Its Divine power born as Human, who doesnt remember Her true identity, is being reminded about Her true self. But in quite normal manner. Which may not always seem appropriate. Some Divinity needs to be shown in Radha. 
But this is maker's version. Human perspective of a Divine story. It could be better.
TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

Its Divine power born as Human, who doesnt remember Her true identity, is being reminded about Her true self. But in quite normal manner. Which may not always seem appropriate. Some Divinity needs to be shown in Radha. 

But this is maker's version. Human perspective of a Divine story. It could be better.

Just because she had lost her memory, doesn't mean she has lost her soul connection with Krishna. 
She could still feel it. 
Par yaha to radha ko aisa koi connection hi feel nahi ho raha
RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

I agree that it's how the maker visions the story and wants to show to the world. But as Aarti said these souls are divine which cannot change or touched. That connection needs to be shown. Now see it is perplexing that kanha could sense moh but he in unable to sense possessiveness or jealousy!!! Radha ko tho I am not even considering as a goddess here.
mnx12 thumbnail
Everything happens as per God's wish. 
Koeli thumbnail
Aah I want to see how they are going to deal with the upcoming jealousy track.
Today's episode was good. At one point I was so annoyed with Radha for being so insensitive. As krishna said today that love should make other relations easy and not be the himderence. I think most of the lovers face this at one point of time. Also what Vishakha said that boys uses the girl without wanting to know her wishes once he is sure that the girl is madly in love with him. Time and again in today's senario this is proved. Yes I do love the way makers are trying to draw a parallel with today's world. However for me Radha is too human.
Viswasruti thumbnail

Aah I want to see how they are going to deal with the upcoming jealousy track.
Today's episode was good. At one point I was so annoyed with Radha for being so insensitive. As krishna said today that love should make other relations easy and not be the himderence. I think most of the lovers face this at one point of time. Also what Vishakha said that boys uses the girl without wanting to know her wishes once he is sure that the girl is madly in love with him. Time and again in today's senario this is proved. Yes I do love the way makers are trying to draw a parallel with today's world. However for me Radha is too human.

Well said Koeli Appy  👏. It is relevant even in today's context. Why since ancient times Men[ Gods and humans ]love to use a woman as a tool, for their pleasure, to satisfy their ego in war games, treat her as their property. 
That thought must be the main reason behind  Vishakha's words .  😊
In my story  one sentence is --
 War treats women as property, but Krishna treated them as an honor of this universe!--Suddenly she smiled thoughtfully, " winning over a woman with might is not a real victory, Vandana, by losing yourself in front of your girl, that is the only way to win in the world of love. That is what Krishna taught us when he was here with us. ---
Appy, Please advise me ,  is it OK if I post these two lines here before I post it in the Novellette thread? If not, I will delete it immediately.]
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

^ yes please go ahead :)

Thank you .😊
mnx12 thumbnail
In the game of 'jealousy', Radha thinks she is playing smart. But is actually getting played by the smartest player, Krishna. 
mnx12 thumbnail
Jealousy leads to insecurity, undue self importance along with getting hurt as per this show. Atleast they've started mentioning Radha is not a normal Human, hope they start showing her with some special qualities then others. 
How long will they go on with different qualities & is there any list of qualities Radha needs to get rid of as per this show?