Posted: 5 years ago

Such a fun filled chapter...
so cute and romantic...
mataji...

precap... let it be dream
ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All updates r amazing Sarah this update I loved Sid naughtyness it's so cute and what shocking precap what happened update soon Sarah..
rojasid thumbnail
I think Meena was hurt waiting for ur updates
taahir004 thumbnail
Fabulous Chapter 

I just loved all three couples they were awesome 
it seems like Sid has a plan in his mischievous mind 
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
PART 60:

AHEM! AHEMMM!
SO MY DEAR HIMANI AND MANASA DON'T ALLOW OUR RAHI AND NASA TO NEAR THIS UPDATE OK!!!! šŸ˜† šŸ˜†

Siddhant smiles evilly "Let's count,,,,,

"SIDDHANTTT' he heard his name in high pitch tone. Sid laughed got up from his place then slowly went out. He saw shivom in the edge of cry and sujatha&meena in anger.

"Siddhanttt' cries om reached sid and hugged him.

"Sorry siddhant! sorry for whatever we've done with you' om cries on his ears. Sid controlled his laugh "Chi move!!' he pushed om away. Om pouted his lips and saw sujatha with a pale face.

Sujatha got a smile seeing her naughty sons. "Don't laugh bhabhi, shiv will start cry if you too laugh at them!!' whispers meena. "Now see meena!' sujatha said, she stopped her laugh and reached sid. She winks at siddhant unknown to shivom whilst sid understood his mother's mind and smirked.

"Siddhant...idiot!...Where is the room keys stupid!!'

asked sujatha with a anger [:] [:] sorry with a fake anger šŸ˜‰ Meena giggles, shiv turned and saw her hearing giggle sound but meena stopped her giggle turned her expression into serious.

"Room keys? which rooms mom?' asks sid innocently. "don't act over smart OK! shivom's room key' she enquired him. "Don't know mummy trust me!' he says pinched his neck. "Ohh mera bacha!don't cry!' sujatha caressed his cheeks lovingly whilst Shivom got shocked. She turned on shivom's side "see om, siddhant is so innocent why you both are always doubting him like this' she supports her son. Shivom saw siddhant who is laughing at them without any noise holding his stomach.

"Maa...first look at him then say anything' shiv said looking at sid. Siddhant got alerted he changed his expression in a fraction of second wiping his fake with his finger. Sujatha saw his pale face, "Ohh siddhant don't cry beta! there are idiots' she said then hugged him for console her super duper actor SON. Shivom opened their mouth in shock while meena the only one who is the witness for sid's naughty act and laughed at them silently.

"Mom please enough! I will burst out if you continues your acting' whispers sid on sujatha's act. "How is my acting?' "out of the world mom' he appreciates his mother. Meena felt bad for shivom, "siddhant, bhabhi enough naa' meena tries to support them but "maa don't support them! you don't know what they've done with me' he said like a complaint to meena wrapping his hands around her shoulders. "But sid...' "OK I will give (A smile crept on shivom's lips) BUT (they shrinks their forehead) after 100 sit ups' says sid shocking shivoms, meena and sujatha. He smirked at them raising his sherwani collar.

"sid...'

"No..No more words! you want key then do' ordered sid. "do you both don't have any other option!' says meena with a fed up voice.

"let me call mataji!' shiv tries call mataji.

"she was the one who gave me this idea!' lied sid with a giggle.

"why shiv? why? I was thought to give you both only 100 sit ups but seeing your super act,(he paused) 200! 200 sit ups' he said. Om glared at shiv who is smiling idiotically. Sujatha&meena shakes their head in despair. "come on do!' he ordered.

"35,36,37...' counts sid like a shameless punishing the newly wedded boys without knowing the consequences. Guess what? ROLI!!!

Roli came out from mataji's room after massaging her legs, she saw the scenario and understood the full situation. She fums in anger then what her husband punishing her beloved brothers. "what's going on here?' questioned roli from the behind. Sid widened his eyes in shock. He stopped the count. Sid turned on roli's side and saw her who's standing crossing her arms with a angry face. He gulped his saliva whilst shivom took a breath of relief.

"O_O_O_O' yawns meena "good night siddhant! I'm so tired. Come bhabhi' she said held sujatha's hand then rushed out.

"MAA! MAA! MAA!' he called but his mothers gave him deaf ears for his calls.

Roli taking steps towards sid.

"Sid...'

"Hey! here your honeymoon tickets (he took two flight tickets for Switzerland from his pocket then gave it to shivom) Go guys enjoy! happy journey! your biwis are in parking lot waiting for you both. Go! Go!' said sid in one go. Shivom giggles seeing a different sid in front of them.

"Actually siddhant! let us finish your punishment' says shiv like a kid. Sid warned him with his eyes "Punishment? what punishment?' asked begging them through his eyes whilst they smirked at them.

"Arrey sit...'

"Come roli, I'm so sleepy!!' he said started walking sorry running towards his room. Shivom&roli burst into laughter. "leave him! Happy journey guys!' says roli hugged them. "Who's idea?' asked om looking at the tickets. "His idea only!' replied roli. Shivom smiles thinking about his naughty friend. "OK go!' roli said. "OK honey bye! take care ok' shiv said and they both waved bye to her.

ROSID ROOM:

Roli entered into her and found one gift box on the bed. She got confused. She took it on her hands then opened it. She saw beautiful white Shirt and dark blue jeans on the box. She blushes thinking about sid's mischievous mind. Suddenly roli felt two hands around her hip.

"Wear this!' he says huskily on her ears.

"planning for anything?'

"yes!!' said him with a desire. Roli blushed "ok' she accepted then tries to go inside washroom "where are you going? change here!' said him. Roli raised her eyebrows at sid with a glare.

"kidding baba! you go!' sid said for escape from his fire ball he went out of the room. Roli laughed and moved inside the washroom.

A while later,

"This Shirt is so perfect siddhant' roli came out folding her Shirt's hand. She didn't get any response from sid. She raised her head and saw her husband gazing at like anything. Her cheeks are turned like ripped tomato. She found her sid also in white t-shirt and blue jeans. Sid came near her then pulled her close to him. "looking so steamy my wifey!!' says him like a desired lion. He moved close to lips but roli stopped by keeping her finger between their lips. "what yaar?' "surprise!!' reminded roli. Sid took a deep breath "come but will take revenge for this soon' he said and they both moved out of the room. Rosid reached Hall. Sid saw yuvraj sitting in the hall sofa and talking something to someone. Sid purposely wrapped his hands around roli's shoulders and walking towards the door. Yuvraj saw roli in shirt and opened his mouth little. sid hides her behind and started walking in front of roli from this wolf. Sid gave a angry look at him. "where are you going siddhant?' asked yuvraj increasing his anger. "Roli you go!' said sid concealing roli from yuvraj. Roli went out. "Nothing bhaiya small honeymoon trip!' said him with a smirk irritating yuvraj. Yuvraj holds his fist tightly. "Oh ok!' says yuvraj with a fake smile Sid smiled "bye bhaiya!' said then went out.

He came out and saw his hot wife standing leaning on his car waiting for him. He smiles, "what are you doing there roli?' asks sid confusing her and went inside the car shed. "what do you mean? you only...' but her words are blocked on her throat seeing his husband came out from the shed in BIKE stylishly. Sid reached her and smirks at roli who's lost on his charms. "Roli??' called him loudly brings her to the world.

"This??'

"DHOOM 4'

he said with a laugh. Roli rolled her eyes.

"Arrey what?' "you are not that much...'

"oye!! you have already seen the consequences for these words biwi so don't try this again!' warned him. Roli remembered his punishment then blushes. "you come or not?' asked sid pulling her close. Roli pushed him away with a blush then sat on the bike. She hugged him from behind wrapping her hands around his waist. Sid smiles started his bike towards somewhere while yuvraj watches them from the terrace his blood boils in anger. He hits the wall.

Sid driving his bike in the lonely road talking to roli. She feels so cold because of his fast driving, she snuggles on his creating shiver on sid. "Don't do this roli!' said him. "I will do' she said adamantly kissed on his cheeks. Sid stopped the bike with a jerk. "What??' asks roli with a smirk. "told you naa...'

"then allow me to drive!' she demands. Sid laughed "Ohh this is the reason!! OK OK come!' accepted sid. Roli smiles widely but the very next moment felt something fishy actually normally in college days he won't allow her to drive so soon but now????

Roli got down from the bike whilst sid moved back giving her some space to sit. He holds her waist then made her to sit in front. "won't you kill me right?' he asked her with a fake fearful face because he knew about roli's driving skill. She turned her face slightly "I can drive much better than you so shut up!!' she said starts the bike.

"where?'

"will tell you! you just drive!' says him hugged her tightly. Roli gasped as his hand entered into her shirt.

"Sidd...'

"just drive!!' he said like a warning and snuggles on her neck. Now she understood why he accepted her wish. Roli feels his kisses on her neck, she tightened her grip on the handlebars. He strokes her hip, she can't take this anymore. she stopped the bike then held his left hand which was moving upward. "what??' "don't do this naa yaar!' says roli with a blush. Sid smirks, "then what about me!' said sid. "Ok i won't do anything now you drive but...' he took a black cloth from his pocket and tied her eyes. "Arrey how can I drive now?'   "you just follow my instructions' he said nuzzling on her neck. Roli smiled. Sid held her hand then placed it on the handlebars. He drives the bike from her behind of course with a small small kisses on her neck.

FINALLY!!!

They have reached the destination. Sid stopped the bike and got down first whilst roli tries to remove the cloth but he stopped. "is I said you to remove?' asked him huskily. Roli understood what's going on his mind. Sid slowly takes her on his arms then started walking.

Roli inhales a fresh flowers smell. Her body started shivering in chill air why not when the place is near waterfalls. Sid dropped roli down, she heard a waterfalls sound near her and water droplets on her. She smiles excitedly because now she came to know where she is. Roli removed the cloth from her eyes and saw her favourite place and her favourite waterfalls. She literally jumped in excitement whilst sid watching her dreamily leaning on the wooden wall. Roli rushed near siddhant and hugged him tightly in excitement. He lifted her little from the ground then made her to sit in wooden railings and hugged her tightly. She wrapped her legs around his waist pulled him more close. They both snuggles on each other in the beautiful climate. He locked her lips with his and started kissing her with a full passion. Roli caressed his silky hairs encouraging him more. They released their lips,

(hope you guys also remember this place. This is the place where they were always used to celebrate every birthdays, parties when rosid, rikara and shivanya in college days)

"siddhant! this??' asked roli with a smile.

"actually it has been a long days right? since we have come here! so,,,, (roli raised her eyebrows) So, was thinking to enjoy our honeymoon here' says him with a mischief smile. Roli blushed hard, she pushed him away then rushed inside the house.

Roli's eyes are widened in surprise seeing the decoration of the house. The whole house was decorated with flowers, candles and balloons. In the middle of the room sid arranged a white bed in the floor. This romantic room creates shiver inside her body. Sid came and back hugged her making the thing more worse. Roli closed her eyes in shyness. "you like it?' asked him on her ears. "Hmm!!' hums roli as she don't get words.

"Let's try something new!' said him once again tied her eyes with the cloth,

"Siddhant??'

"Shh! don't dare to remove this cloth from your eyes ok!' he said like a warning whilst roli nodded her head in blush. "we have finished our every rituals in our own style except, shall we?' says taking the blushing roli on his arms. He placed her on the bed then leaned on her. Roli breaths heavily because of his different way of love making today.

Sid touched her lower shirt button then started unbuttoning it slowly. She felt chill air on her hip as sid removed the last 4 buttons. She gasps raised her body little from the bed. "siddhant!!' called roli tries to remove the cloth from her eyes but sid held her hand "No honey! Don't do this! don't make me tie your hands' he gave a warning this time in a serious tone. Roli took a deep breath thinking about her adamant husband. Sid smiles and continues his work. He started removing the balance buttons. He finished and about to remove her shirt but roli pushed him away then turned against hides herself on the bed. "Thank you' he thanked making her confuse. Sid removed her shirt from her shoulder and hand. Roli bites her tongue and understood why he thanked her. Sid removed her shirt fully from her then throwed it away. He touched her strap,,,

Roli turned and hugged him tightly hiding herself on his chest. Sid smirks hugged her tightly for sometime. "Remove it from my eyes siddhant' "I can't' he said rudely. He dropped her on the bed then moved back, "roli searched him with her hands' "don't search i'm here only' he says removed his t-shirt in one go then leaned on her again. She felt his warm body on her and shivered.

Sid held her right then made it wrap around him. Roli smiles and hugged him tightly. Roli digged her nails on his back with a loud moan as sid stokes her lower hip with his left hand thumb. He locked her lips entered into her mouth tasted her fully. she moans again and again as sid started placing his open mouth on her upper chest. Sid held her chin then lifted her head. He gave a nice bite on her chin,

"Isshh!!' she cries. Sid placed his open mouth on her chin reduced her pain. He roamed his left hand on her half naked body whilst his right hand squeezed her skin. Roli pulled his bunch of hairs handful as she couldn't control her emotion. Sid shows her an another world in the most passionate way. He bites near her navel.

"siddhanttt..ohh...remove...this cloth from my...eyes!!' begs roli between her moans. "NO!' said him continues his act. He covered them with a blanket then removed the balance clothes. Sid rubbed her foot with his heating her up. roli wiped the sweat on his back by caressing his back with her soft palms. They both are sweating badly. She felt his fragrance is pulling her more than the flowers whilst sid feels her whole body with his hands. He finally made her hims making her sense go out of the world. He locked her lips for stop her cry. They both collapsed in each other arms. They're soo tired so they just rested their heads on each other arms. He finally removed the cloth from the sleeping roli's eyes. He throwed himself on her arms then closed his eyes. The love birds sleeping peacefully in each other arms hearing the beautiful waterfall's sound and inhales each other's fragrance.

PRECAP:

"Maaa!!!' shouted sid rushed towards that person who is lying on the floor inside the pool of her own blood. He cries loudly taking her head on his lap.Edited by sarahrosid - 4 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
tremendous update! well written! thanks 
Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Blushing update... omshiv scene is so fun... you made speechless in rosid... I think meena is in danger... 
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg blush blush blush super duper romantic update sarah sid is so naughty loved it poor shivom and after roli came poor sid the scene was so cute and funny super update i think its meena she had doubt on yuvraj waiting for next eagerly update soon Edited by himani_rosid - 5 years ago