Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Finally both monkey got which they deserve ๐Ÿ˜†sid saved roli ad their baby too!!! what a continuous slap from roli then my darling completed her 1 ff hey jolly Jolly wow congratulations๐Ÿฅณwaiting for epilogue machii make it soon dii

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazinggggg update!!!! Written beautifully. It has a lots of emotions. Loved it. Rosid's scenes were emotional and full of love. That little fb scene was adorable! And finally, roli shared the good news with her sid. Loved the update a lot! Now waiting for epilogue. Update soon. 

honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

this is my fav story sarah...i used to wait fr these updates eagarly...later i became busy with my coaching classes..i dint get time to read..even i read some..i dint get time to comment( behaving like im the world busiest person.na.bt wat to do ca student life is like that same as other courses)and  i i read all updates again..the feeling which i got when i read first time..same feeling i got again..really wow..rosid friendship their love their pain just wow..and last update..yuvraj dead super happy..bt sid got shot and saved roli..and roli situation when she saw this..every emotion is just perfect..plz upd soon..i read another two of ur ffs..and they both r equally osum..bt im waiting fr rosid  and rohan story updates ..plz upd soon

Ankitarosid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Superb dear.... This is my first lovely update also .. I loved this much... So congratulations Ur first ff finally completed ..n I think it took 1 n half year.

Good job dear .love you

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Roli slaps siddhant . Poor siddhant . But then she give treatment also . Wonderful update sarah . ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

EPILOGUE:

2 1/2 YEARS LATER:

A fine sunday...I opened my cute little eyes at time 6.30 AM in the morning. I found a strong hand around me wrapping securely....I writhed my 1 1/2 year old body in the smooth bed then sat on it in kneels....I saw the person who is sleeping beside me peacefully...

"DA...' 

I calls fell on him trying to wake my daddy Mr. Siddhant bhardwaj...He wrapped his right hand around me for my safety. You know he is so protective and possessive of me...He loves me so much that I can even feel in this small age...and I too love him so much..my darling buddy..I kissed him with my toothless grin on his cheek (my daddy smiles) ...then hauled his hair with my both hands....

"Ahh aaro...' cries him opened his eyes finally and glared at me of course fake glare! as he couldn't show his angry face to me even in his dream!!.....I laughed triumphantly......

as I finally have succeeded in my task....have waked my Kumbhakarna daddy!!!!....I crawled near my mumma before my dad would catch me and pinch my smooth chubby cheeks...as he loves to pinch my cheeks!....My mumma Mrs. Roli siddhant bhardwaj...my saviour...only she can save me from my stupid dad...Her one glare is enough for him to shut his everything...and now also I'm going to escape from him with the help of my mumma's chill hot look.. I love to trouble my sweet dad you know!..yes I'm a exact replica of my dad but in troubling my  dad...I'm a little roli...

"Mum...' calls me got on top my mumma. 

"What do you think naughty, I will leave you so soon?' my dad said pulled me from my mumma. Her saree pallu has come into my hand as I hold her pallu. 

"what's going on here?' shouted my mumma shocking my dad. I laughed merrily....

clapping my hands after seeing my dad's frightened face. My mumma sat on the bed then put her saree pallu again on her shoulder glaring my dad. He dropped me down...

"Roli..she only not me..'

Said him turning the table on my side now. My mumma turned on my side,

"Aarohiii...wh...'

Before she start... I crawled on her lap and snuggles. 

"Mum' i called cutely. She melted.. My mumma smiled. 

"My darling...is dad troubled you?' asked her to me taking me in her arms. I pouted my lips cutely shaking head...My dad opened his mouth in O shape...

"hey why are you lying aaro?' asked him in a almost shock. I saw my mumma with a puppy...she glared at dad stopping him...

"I know you are so innocent...it's all this stupid's mistake only right? let's beat him' said my mumma pulled my dad near us. She started beating him whilst I enjoying seeing his face.....suddenly my dad closed my eyes confusing me...After a two three seconds.....He removed his hand from my eyes. I saw him smiling differently (smirking different) at my mumma whilst she placing her right hand in her lips and looking other side. I got confused....

"Let's go aaru...' my mumma said took me inside the washroom. 

A while later....

Me and mumma came out from the washroom. She gave me to dad who is selecting dress for me. 

"Now you are gone naughty!' dad said pinching my cheeks making me to beat him. He laughed took me in his arms kissed me lovingly melting me. 

"da' I too kissed him. He put me again in the bed and started dressing whilst my mumma wrapping her saree around her. 

My dad made me to wear black and white combo frock. He combed my small hair then put 2 small ponytail on my either side and put a band also..making me look more cute. He made me to wear pink booties. I love pink!!....

My dad held my both hands....

"You naughty girl!! I won't allow you to go down...(I pouted my lips)

until you give your beautiful smile' he said. I smiled at him whilst he pinched my both cheeks and shakes my head with a big smile widening my hands...

My mumma came near to us...she placed her both hands around my dad's neck and admires me...

"NAZAR NAA LAGE!' 

they both said together. 

"am I looking that much cute?...of course I would be because I'm the daughter of the most beautiful couple Mr and Mrs. Siddhant bhardwaj right?....I clapped my hands and smiles merrily making them to gave a flying kiss at me....My dad got down then went inside the washroom for take bath while Mumma took me in her lap...then started feeding me.....

My Mumma descending in the stairs with me in her arms. I saw my mataji, dada, dadi, naani, Shivom badepapa, rinya bademaa and my little 1 year old brother Ayaan omkara bhardwaj playing in the hall. 

I got excited after seeing my brother and called him with my cute voice. Everyone turned my side and smiled. 

"Here...princess Is coming!' my Om papa said forwarding his hands to mumma. She gave me to Om papa then went near my dadi and gauri maa for help them to cut vegetables. 

Om papa kissed me then placed me in his lap...ayaan came near me and stood holding his father. Om papa took him also in his lap then started playing with us. Shiv papa fed us apple who were feeding my 7 months pregnant sharanya bademaa!! 

My mumma came near us then sat beside my sharanya maa. They both are talking something which is I couldn't understand...

After a few second....I saw my mumma climbing in the stairs gave my responsibility to others who were presenting in the hall. I spotted my dad was standing outside of our room resting his hands in the railing..and looking (gazing) at my mumma. I ignored them because this is what happens every Sunday. I saw everyone smiling (smirking) at my parents while doing their respective work. I gave them confused look and continued playing with my brother. 

"Maybe they both are planning to increase our india's population!' stated shiv pa with a laughed. 

I know my shiv papa said something about my parents....I took my ball then throwed it on his head.....

"pa!' I fums cutely. 

"Look, how she's gt angry when I talk about her parents...' said him rubbing his forehead. I ignored his stupid complain...because everyone in the house is my supporters including Ayaan...but guys you know what...my Om and shiv pa is my crime partners. I love them so much and they too loves me&treats me like their own daughter. 

And that's all guys this is my POV....and about my parents I don't know anything...if you want go and check yourself...

Aarohi is a good girl that's why she don't want to disturb her parents. So let's go our self...

ROSID ROOM: 

Roli entered into her room and found her husband pulling the room curtains avoiding the Sun rays....She closed the room door and switched off the light....leaves the bed lamp. Sid turned on her side who is looking heavenly with her fresh face and wet hairs. He went near her then pulled her close by holding her waist. Roli clasped her both hands around his neck...They both joined their forehead together and rubs their nose with a smile. Sid picked her up in his arms....Then headed towards the bed. He placed her in the bed and leaned on her....He locked her lips and started kissing her smoothly. Roli responded him equally pulling him more. He pulled her saree down and roamed his hand in her body. They both broke the kiss...sid went near her ears....

"I love you!' 

"How much?' asked her. He raised himself up then looked into her eyes....

"huh?...'

"how much do you love me?' smirks roli. 

"What is this question stupid? I love you so much..' said him. 

"Do you have any proof?' asked roli hiding her laugh. Sid saw her naughty glint....He chuckles. 

"Oh..Oh..so madam want me to prove right?' questioned sid pulling her more close. Roli nodded her head. His hand went behind her and started unhooking her blouse..She clutched his t-shirt....

"But I've proved it to you already right? didn't you see the result is playing in our hall happily?....' 

"Ok no problem let me prove it to you again?' sid said removed her blouse. Roli hugged him tightly hiding herself in his shoulders. Sid laughed little....

"My shy biwi...' laughed him seeing her red face. Sid switched off the bed lights making her to feel comfortable. He hugged her tightly nuzzling his Face into her neck and waiting for her to come out from her shyness. No matter how many times he touched her, made her hims..but still she needs some time to push her shyness away...and sid knew about his wife very well..

After some time, 

Roli took a deep breath...

"Hmm prove..'

She gave her green signal. He smiles got up from her....and kissed her forehead. Roli cupped his face and started placing her lips...Sid removed his t-shirt...and they both started invading with each other passionately.

AFTERNOON: 

12 O'CLOCK:

Rosid came down and saw their cuties playing in the hall..

"Hey cuties!!' called sid. Ayaan and Aarohi turned on the side and saw their favourite person was standing in front of them. They smiles and crawled near sid. He sat in the floor and picked them in his lap...and started playing with them. 

"Shiv do you know the population of india?' asked om casually. Sid raised his head and saw shivom who is smirking at him. He rolled his eyes....

"It's 1,366,417,754' replied shiv looking at the Google in his mobile. 

"Soon it will be increase 1,366,417,755...' quips him winked at sid. Sid gritting his teeth whilst roli avoids making her eye contact with girls. 

AFTERNOON: 

2 O'CLOCK:

Everyone was sitting in the dinning table having their lunch...

"I want pickle!' sharanya asked with a puppy face looking at shiv. Roli smiled...

"One minute baby!' Said her headed towards kitchen. 

"MUMM!' 

cries Aarohi looking at roli who was lying in the floor in a unconscious state. 

"Roli/Roli beta/Mum..'

shouts everyone rushed near roli. 

"Roli?' calls sid tapping roli's cheek. 

"Roli? what happened yaar?' asks him with a tears. He took her in his arms..sid sits in his knees..

"Roli what happened yaar?' asks sid with a tears tapping her cheek whilst aarohi wailing loudly after seeing her mother in a numb state. 

"Roli get up beta' says sujatha sprinkled water in her face.

Finally roli opened her eyes...They took a deep breath in relief. Sid made her sit in the straightly..then hugged her tightly. 

Aarohi jumped in roli's lap from gauri and snuggles in roli's chest. Roli stokes her both babies back who were hugging her in a fear. 

"Don't scare me like this yaar?' cries sid. 

"I think..I'm..I'm pregnant!' said roli surprising everyone. Sid saw her...

Roli shakes her head as yes with a smile. A big smile crept over in sid's lips. He hugged her again....

"I was thought soon...but not this much soon siddhant' teased om with a laugh. Everyone joined with him.....

Roli closed her eyes in shyness..whilst sid didn't care about his stupid comment...enjoying the moment with his wife and daughter. 

Soon the place was filled with a wishes and happiness. 

There was only happiness in their lives...after the black could disappeared from their lives....And sid finally understood who is roli to him?...she is his love... with whom he can share his everything and his soul....as well as she is his friend who guide him on his every way.....

THE END!!.....

LOVE ROSID FOREVER AND EVER!!!

Finally it's over guys...don't know how to thank you people for supporting by my side thought this one year journey...yeah it's more than 1 1/2 year since I started this ff.....This ff has been close to my heart...because this is my first work in our MAGICAL COUPLE ROSID!!!....but really sorry guys for not being able to do entertain you people!!! But still you people gave me a constant support...Love you all for the huge support...and thank you!!!

Edited by sarah24998 - 4 years ago
Priyapiu thumbnail

Eeee my girl it's really osm di i really loved  Aarohi POV. Hy our naughty couple never change yaar after getting their daughter too ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ. Mr. SB so fast yaar 2 baby haha . EPILOGUE was super. Loved sid and aarohi bond. Pics all r so cuteeee. Going to miss this FF Machii. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜. 

SREEJAROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

SOo nice lovely ff and u entertain us soo muchh yaar some parts are heart touching yaar soo lovely yaar

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

roli n sujata's dialogues to yuvraj were superb.shocking that yuvraj tried to molest roli in this condition.sid saving roli from falling was lovely.shocking that yuvraj shot Sid.glad that aman killed yuvraj.hospital scenes were touchy.kiss was beautiful 

Rosid n kids .so cute.arohi's pov was so cute.shiv saying that Rosid are trying to increase the population was funny.Rosid conversation n scene were very romantic. roli is again pregnant n all are teasing them.ha ha.loved how you wrote who roli is to him..she is his love.cute pics

Edited by jasminerahul - 4 years ago
Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Firstly Conguslation for completing this ff... Arohi's pov is so cute... Rosid scene was so romantic... Shiv teasing rosid is so funny... Loved the way how you wrote who roli is to sid... Cute pics...