Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Jaise Juhi Chawla is so much more...

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Loved this article about Juhi! She has been my favorite since the 80s. I lamented all through the 90s that Bollywood never utilized her talent well and did not give her roles that could showcase her talent!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga... Jaise There is More to Juhi Chawla Beyond Her Giggles

Throughout her career, Juhi Chawla has consistently played women who are funny and boisterous. The typical "giggly girl stencil set by Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, was a weapon that Juhi Chawla wielded with perfection. But Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga is final proof that she is no ordinary actor.

Read full article here:
https://www.arre.co.in/bollywood/ek-ladki-ko-dekha-toh-aisa-laga-juhi-chawla/
Edited by LifeOLicious - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HappynessIs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing this. She's one of my favs too. Maybe, THE fav. My one gripe against her is she doesn't seem to recognize her privilege sometimes in some of her statements re: #metoo, pay equality etc.
566912 thumbnail
Oh she is ❤️

Loved loved her in Kapil show. And actor toh She is kya kehne matlab. Alfaaz kam pad jaye.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappynessIs

Thank you for sharing this. She's one of my favs too. Maybe, THE fav. My one gripe against her is she doesn't seem to recognize her privilege sometimes in some of her statements re: #metoo, pay equality etc.

She is old school girl. She hasn't evolved as much on this front...I think she will as she works more with the younger generation and more discussions take place. I was also quite taken aback by her metoo answers...my mother would probably say something similar. It's infuriating but Juhi is a harmless person...so I know that she means no harm...she just needs to reevaluate her thinking...hopefully with time she will evolve.
Edited by LifeOLicious - 5 years ago