Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Anuradha and jayshree are in the show just to dance. No Ott drama, but if a girl reaches the finale, it should be jayshree in my opinion. This week, looks like ranveer picked Anuradha up on his shoulder while anurag picked up jayshree.
Anyways, I want to see them in the finale, but can't see them win. Sanam and Jay should win.

Tejas - I don't think they'll make him win. But yes everyone is partial towards him. Tushar and Tejas are both from I'm hip hop crew. So it's easier for them both to coordinate.
sweetzzz thumbnail
Devika put my comment from here on her instaa story๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Took a screenshot of it, but don't know how to post it here
Arcjoi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Devika put my comment from here on her instaa story ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Took a screenshot of it, but don't know how to post it here

Yaa I saw it on her insta story ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arcjoi29

Yaa I saw it on her insta story  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜ณ I pinged her and said it's my review. She replied- thanks for the review๐Ÿ˜›
Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tejas is good but I personally do not like him because of the last dance reality show he was in. His story that they used for comedy was stupid and compared to the other dancers on the show I do not agree with the place he got. So I hope he is not the winner as there are contestants stronger than him in this show as well.
I love Jay and Sanam. Biased towards Sanam as I enjoyed his dance in other shows.
I also like Ridesh and Shivani.
To be honest I have not watched every single episode. I have only watch the performance that shows up on Instagram. So I do not know much about all the contestants. 
Idk why but Avastha does have a story and chances of being the winner. Seeing the recent trend of dance show winners someone with a sad story will win not a 100% sure if it will be her but she had chances.
Not trying to say that sad stories are bad (I am not heartless) but if that is the reason a contestant wins when they are not the best that is when I dislike it. 
sweetzzz thumbnail
Avastha doesn't have a sad background. Her father is from army, and he did visit the set for 2-3 weeks.
I haven't seen tejas's last show. Why was his story used for comedy? And now they are using it for sympathy
Mahi-Ve-108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetzzz

Avastha doesn't have a sad background. Her father is from army, and he did visit the set for 2-3 weeks.

I haven't seen tejas's last show. Why was his story used for comedy? And now they are using it for sympathy

Oh I know Avastha doesnt have a sad story but it still a good story. (I genuinely like her as they dont push her story too much and cuz I like Aryan too)
Oh and Tejas his story was he would pee in bed for good luck. For example when he performed good they would ask "Did you pee in bed today?" Like it was dumb I dont know what his story is this season but the last show he did I didnt like it because it was cheap comedy they could have thought of something better. Idk some people might have liked it as comedy but I dont like jokes like that personally. I do appreciate his dance but idk I can't get the pee stuff out of my head.
Edited by Janu808 - 5 years ago
sweetzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janu808

Oh I know Avastha doesnt have a sad story but it still a good story. (I genuinely like her as they dont push her story too much and cuz I like Aryan too)
Oh and Tejas his story was he would pee in bed for good luck. For example when he performed good they would ask "Did you pee in bed today?" Like it was dumb I dont know what his story is this season but the last show he did I didnt like it because it was cheap comedy they could have thought of something better. Idk some people might have liked it as comedy but I dont like jokes like that personally. I do appreciate his dance but idk I can't get the pee stuff out of my head.

They did show him say about peeing in bed bringing him luck in this show too๐Ÿ˜†. It wasn't funny, but since i was watching it for the first time, I thought it was still ok. I understand what you must have felt when they repeatedly say it๐Ÿ˜•