Posted: 5 years ago
This is purely what I feel about the contestants and their super guru's
Saksham & Vaibhav - this guy has potential and their style is also almost the same. So Vaibhav should bring in some new concepts I feel, not just comedy every week

Nikhil & Shyam - like the judges pointed out last week, nikhil has a lack of self confidence which if he overcomes, would do wonderful

Akshit & Vivek - I personally feel Akshit is a Fab dancer. As good as Akash thapa from s2, but they should get rid of the so stories. Vivek's choreography can do wonders with this child, but I feel his background is over hyped. He doesn't need that drama. He has talent, and he has an amazing super guru's

Gourav & Amardeep - I honestly don't like Amardeep, not in dance + not here. I somehow cannot connect with his lyrical robotics like I can with others of the same style. But Gourav is cute and he does popping in the air woww! 

Rupsa & Nishant - initially I thought rupsa is brought to be like Akash Mishra of s2, but after today's act, she proved she is much much better than him ! Kudos to her

Ridesh & Shivani - oh I love tarun and shivani's choreography and this guy Ridesh is so hardworking. Diktha hai! This is a very good pair, they'll go far

Pritam and Pratik - I really liked pratik's choreo and his contemporary last season with ritik but I feel it has got monotonous ! And pritam's landings aren't clear. He breaks through, and looks like he forgot or was slower than jayshree in today's performance which landed him in danger this week .I hope he gets another chance, touchwood

Jayshree & Anuradha - I love this pair again! Jayashree is in my top 2 this season(the other being Jay - woohoo both names starting with Jay 😊) this girl has a lot of discipline and she along with Anuradha are not in the Ott drama at all. They are here just to dance

Tejas & Tushar - when I initially saw Tejas performance I thought he was amazing and so clean and then realized he has done another show already and is well trained. It's injustice to the other kids that he is in this show. No doubt he is a wonderful dancer and his pair with Tushar is so apt to match their energy levels! 
What happens tomorrow? Glitch in between the performance? They usually edit it na?? 

Avastha & Aryan - I so love Aryan's dance. Avastha is good, trying to match with Aryan isn't easy at all, but apart from that I feel something lacking in this girl. Don't know what it is! 

Jay & Sanam - ab is Jodi ke bare me mein Kya kahu? I so like both of them! Sanam tho I am his fan since nach, but jay! Wahh ! His strength, confidence, bravery! 👏. It looks like he is sanket's (did6) student?? He truly truly deserved that second chance. Thanks to anurag basu from bringing him back. I want them to win yaar! I know I am greedy by thinking about the winner so soon, but Kya karun mein? They are too good!

Devika & Aishwarya - I think they should stick to classical only! They are both amazing classical dancers and very beautiful. This should be a platform to represent the Indian danceforms. I agree Aishwarya played with classical the whole of last season,but shagun wasn't a trained classical dancer whereas devika is!! They need to stick to classical and be more innovative to reach the finale!! 

I literally have the same view as you. 
Sanam is my absolute favorite. I loved him since DID lil masters S3, Dare to dance and then Nach baliye. He is my favorite guru this season and he got the talented Jay. Two of them will
do wonders on stage. I want them to win as well. 😳
My 2nd favorite is Anuradha-Jayshree. This girl has this determination in her that inspires me. Anuradha is so talented and I am happy that she got a perfect girl to showcase her talent.

Also about Pratik and Pritam, Pratik-Ritik was my favorite in ch2 and I really wanted to like him this season as well. I wasn't happy with his pairing with Pritam and I was right. Pritam is the weakest among all and Pratik's choreography is not upto the mark this season. I think Pritam will be the first one to be eliminated 🤔
Originally posted by Arcjoi29

I literally have the same view as you. 
Sanam is my absolute favorite. I loved him since DID lil masters S3, Dare to dance and then Nach baliye. He is my favorite guru this season and he got the talented Jay. Two of them will
do wonders on stage. I want them to win as well.  😳
My 2nd favorite is Anuradha-Jayshree. This girl has this determination in her that inspires me. Anuradha is so talented and I am happy that she got a perfect girl to showcase her talent.

Also about Pratik and Pritam, Pratik-Ritik was my favorite in ch2 and I really wanted to like him this season as well. I wasn't happy with his pairing with Pritam and I was right. Pritam is the weakest among all and Pratik's choreography is not upto the mark this season. I think Pritam will be the first one to be eliminated 🤔

True, Pratik deserves a better contestant. Like Shilpa said today pritam's super move is awesome,but what more than that! Pratik and his team plays a lot with innovative props, but it is also his responsibility to polish the child. I hope he does that, now that they got another chance. 

Reg the guru's - I like how Sanam and Tushar do tricks along with the kids. I haven't seen anyone from the previous seasons do that
sanam is dark house  and i love aryaan talented chreo
but the show isbiased for tejas imo
vaibhaiv is so reptitative same repitation from season 1 

Originally posted by Phenomenal_One

sanam is dark house  and i love aryaan talented chreo
but the show isbiased for tejas imo
vaibhaiv is so reptitative same repitation from season 1 

I feel tejas ko jeeta de ab
Seeing dance plus results
Originally posted by Meethi_choori

I feel tejas ko jeeta de ab
Seeing dance plus results

I hope they don't. I want either jay and Sanam to win, or jayshree and Anuradha to win. Mostly inclined towards sanam's win
Originally posted by sweetzzz

I hope they don't. I want either jay and Sanam to win, or jayshree and Anuradha to win. Mostly inclined towards sanam's win
tbh guru anuradha is just a filler 🤢 dey dnt give her that much importance
Originally posted by Phenomenal_One

tbh guru anuradha is just a filler 🤢 dey dnt give her that much importance

True Anuradha does not get any screen space at all 🥱. Jayshree is amazing so I want them to be in the finale at least. But looking at SD2 & Dance Plus current winner, I feel it's SOB story over quality of dance and by that logic Akshit can be the winner.
Its akshit or tejas who will win this season
Anuradha will be evicted before finals