Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Hi, Padma good morning . Hope you are feeling a bit relieved now from all the work successfully completed there.  ๐Ÿค—  

Yes Madhu at present releaved.

I was having head bath since last 12 days i.e from 20th to 3rd. last 4 days 4 times a day and stayed in wet clothes for hours.

No side effects yet๐Ÿ˜†.

Good Night to you and all friends๐Ÿ˜Š

nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends ๐Ÿ˜Š
Srodna slika
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I'm glad you're all good, my friends Rainbov. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Branka, you're right, spring has arrived. Obligations have arrived. 

Nice day friends ๐Ÿค—
Edited by nn027 - 5 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
Good morning!
So lovely to see Nado, waking from her sleepโค๏ธ, loved that image! Understand you now have obligations in Spring, take care and give some time to yourself too!

Madi, glad your connectivity problems are resolved and you were with us yesterday, you add so much warmth and colour to our Cc always, hope you are giving us a stunning new chapter for the competition, go for it girl, only you can do it!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Padma, wet for such long hours๐Ÿ˜ฒ, gosh, eat well and build your immunity and hope you continue to be well. During a funeral, it is interesting to observe different behavior patterns. Family and some relatives are indeed in grief, some weep, others are quiet and shocked. Some come to express grief and sympathy which is okay. Then there are some who maintain a solemn look as the occasion  demands but the slightest provocation or occasion, they will giggle and burst out in laughter. Different people, different reactions, not judging anyone, human beings are so amazing, the fact that they are there to express sympathy is a blessings!๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a good day everyone, enjoy!

Yes~!
Inspirational Positive Quotes :Accept both compliments and criticism..
Untitled
#you_magical_creature #positivevibes #positivity #selflove #loveyourself #mermaid #unicorn
Viswasruti thumbnail
Good morning friends. Have a peaceful day. ๐Ÿค— 
Related image
Image result for good morning message
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Good morning!

So lovely to see Nado, waking from her sleepโค๏ธ, loved that image! Understand you now have obligations in Spring, take care and give some time to yourself too!

Madi, glad your connectivity problems are resolved and you were with us yesterday, you add so much warmth and colour to our Cc always, hope you are giving us a stunning new chapter for the competition, go for it girl, only you can do it!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Padma, wet for such long hours๐Ÿ˜ฒ, gosh, eat well and build your immunity and hope you continue to be well. During a funeral, it is interesting to observe different behavior patterns. Family and some relatives are indeed in grief, some weep, others are quiet and shocked. Some come to express grief and sympathy which is okay. Then there are some who maintain a solemn look as the occasion demands but the slightest provocation or occasion, they will giggle and burst out in laughter. Different people, different reactions, not judging anyone, human beings are so amazing, the fact that they are there to express sympathy is a blessing!๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a good day everyone, enjoy![ Golden words Vibha.] The quotes ... how educative! Love you Vibha , love you .your presence is very much needed here , even if one person read those words and influenced, is it not enough to give satisfaction to your friendly heart?We are all blessed to be associated with you friend.๐Ÿค—

Yes~!
Inspirational Positive Quotes :Accept both compliments and criticism..
Untitled
#you_magical_creature #positivevibes #positivity #selflove #loveyourself #mermaid #unicorn

Good morning Vibha. So admired all these words, so with love decorated those golden words in my own way! ๐Ÿค—
Why Padma, is it necessary to stand in the river for such a longtime?๐Ÿ˜• Take care .๐Ÿค— 
Related image
Edited by Viswasruti - 5 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

I'm glad you're all good, my friends Rainbov. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Branka, you're right, spring has arrived. Obligations have arrived. 

Nice day friends ๐Ÿค—

Nado , Spring is back. With that , the floral gardens and the busy bees , how lovely to imagine!! ๐Ÿค— 
Image result for good morning message
Viswasruti thumbnail
Hope our Branka must be traveling today to be with her mother . And most importantly she must be running from present to past today with many emotional thoughts.๐Ÿค— 
Have a peaceful day our dearest friend.๐Ÿค— 
Image result for the love between a mother's and daughter images
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello and Good Afternoon Rainbow Friends๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes Madhu and Vibha, last 4 days of Rituals the Son and DIL's had to take dip in River 27 times, 4 and 4 times respectively. And you know the water condution in river.

Guess what my Co-sister refused saying that she belonged to west-Godavari districts (we belong to East-Godavari districts. Rituals differ in these areas)and there women neednot follow these rituals. 

But you see she had to oblige ultimately being a DIL๐Ÿ˜†

Good day all of you.
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello and Good Afternoon Rainbow Friends ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes Madhu and Vibha, last 4 days of Rituals the Son and DIL's had to take dip in River 27 times, 4 and 4 times respectively. And you know the water condution in river.

Guess what my Co-sister refused saying that she belonged to west-Godavari districts (we belong to East-Godavari districts. Rituals differ in these areas)and there women neednot follow these rituals. 

But you see she had to oblige ultimately being a DIL๐Ÿ˜†

Good day all of you.

Rituals differ and thank God we did not follow all these rituals.