Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi, my dearest Rainbow friends, see πŸ˜Š I am back! But for a brief period, will be here hopefully from 5th regularly, as usual . πŸ˜Š 
At present I am at my parents' place because, kids have continuous 4 days holidays, will go back by Tuesday evening. 
Grateful to all my lovely friends for the soothing words and good wishes. πŸ€— 
Saw Padma's pics , that river looks very huge , those small boats are looking like a toy boats. Thanks, Padma for sharing those pics. πŸ€— 
Happy to see our Branka, Nado , Vibha , and Avi [ along with her litho Abhi too!!πŸ˜ƒ] in the CC. Love you all my dear friends. β€οΈ 
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6
So happy to see you dear Madi and know that all is well!πŸ€—Enjoy at your mom's place and return home refreshed. Reassured to hear from you!!
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Hello my dear friends πŸ€—

Just returned home... we spent Weekend in my frind's house out of Belgrade...We had a great time and enjoyed it so much...Bino enjoyed as well, because he has friends there...my friend used to watch him every time when Jelena and I would go together in Zagreb...So he was happy to be there again...😊

Now I am a bit tired, so I will write more tomorrow.😊

It is so good to see Madi around πŸ€—

Thank you all for beautiful words addresed to me...Love you all β€οΈ

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Branka our dearest friend,😭 where are you ? Why are you not greeting us with your lovely words and posts ? Why are you not hugging us with your tender feelings and warm hugs and sweet smiles?? We know , you must be busy with some important work elsewhere, we all know that you must be thinking about us every morning and evening, and in your restful moments and even in your busy schedule. We are sure that you must be eager to be with us , to share your life's commitments and consequences, we believe that you can't stay way from us for long and must be eager to reach us , but, why this time it is too long Branka our dear friend , why so , so long??πŸ€— 

Since long , waiting for the tide to pass
waiting for the greeting greener grass
waiting for the colorful spring to set in
waiting for the storm to subside, within
waiting for the friendly words and smiles ,
waiting for the stars to twinkle so bright
wating for the breeze to bring a word from you ,
waiting to hear that everything is fine friends.
[Your Rainbow friends]
Related image

A little bird told me to check page 26, and I was deeply touched when I read this words and a poem that Madi wrote ...tears came, no way to stop them...

Thank you Madi β€οΈ I am so sorry for making you sad, you touched my heart with your words πŸ€—, and the only thing that I can say now is that I will try to make it sure that something like this will never happen again...I am so thankful for a friend like you and greatful for all that time we spent together. Love you my dear friend β€οΈ

vibraj thumbnail
Good morning!
Aww, loved the response of Branka to Madi's ode to her!😊So happy Branka that you enjoyed  nice weekend in the hills with your friend!

Nice to know that all is well with everyone. Padma too will join us soon. Have a good day everyone!

If You Judge People, You Have No Time To Love Them ... Mother Teresa
This one for all my friends here!
Great "sending you hugs" quite for Valentine's or anytime.

vibraj thumbnail
Good morning!
Omg, me talking to myself! Hope all well with everyone who I guess are  plain busy!

Yesterday was Mahashivratri which celebrates the wedding of Lord Shiva with goddess Parvati! Wishing everyone lots of joy, prosperity, good health and peace on this occasion, may God fulfill all wishes! Have a good day everyone!

Picture: On the occasion of mahashivratri
When you fall asleep tonight just remember we fall asleep under the same stars.
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good Afternoon Rainbow Friends 😊
Me back among you after a long time. Completed all riruals. This trip was more like a get away than rutual as my Co-sister & SIL were on a shopping spree. Though my MIL grew old and had a praceful death but still I was feeling sad occationally. There was no sign of sadness in my co-sister. I guess my SIL felt sad occationally like me.

Whatever everything was done.

Hope every one are safe, healthy and happy in their respective places.

Good day😊
Edited by cygnet9 - 5 years ago
vibraj thumbnail
Padma, welcome back dear!πŸ€—. This is life, we do our duty and go, who mourns, who doesn't is not in our hands. If we spread love and goodness, we will be remembered with affection!
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello, Rainbow friends. Welcome back Padmaja . Thanks for sharing the river pictures. πŸ€— 
Thanks Vimaa for theMahashivraatri greetings. It is a big festival at our place. β€οΈ  
Happy to see our Branka amidst us regularly, happy days are here again with her presence.πŸ€—. 
Nado regularly you are greeting Abhi and posting beautiful baby photos for him .πŸ€— Thank you for that lovely gesture.πŸ€— 
Waiting to see our Madi here. πŸ€— 
Image result for god and belief quotes
Related image
Related image
Avyakta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibraj

Padma, welcome back dear!πŸ€—. This is life, we do our duty and go, who mourns, who doesn't is not in our hands. If we spread love and goodness, we will be remembered with affection!

Well said Vimaa.πŸ‘ 
Image result for god and belief quotes