INSAAF thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Anyone seen is reply of reading somewhere abfan wrote she is Deepika not Deepika padukone . He apparently laughed at that a good while 
Even though I supported Deepika she is going overboard with I never want to see him manic laugh never . Like maybe he doesn't want to see you . Like stop going ott 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hippopotamus160 thumbnail
I sometimes feel Dipika has a loose nut as well lol
And Romil is fake so I have no sympathy for him.
Edited by Dr.Hippopotamus - 5 years ago
thelastsuspect thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Romil is emotionless like Dipika said
Dipika wouldn't have hated him as much if romil didn't bring the brother husband thing up.Edited by thelastsuspect - 5 years ago
INSAAF thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus

Yup no sympathy for romil just Deepika needs to tone down 
INSAAF thumbnail

Originally posted by: thelastsuspect

Romil is emotionless like Dipika said
Dipika wouldn't have hated him as much if romil didn't bring the brother husband thing up.

I'm just talking about her saying she will never meet him like he wants too
NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: INSAAF

I'm just talking about her saying she will never meet him like he wants too

what's wrong in not wanting to meet someone even if they want to meet you... ðŸ˜³

for ex. lots of blood sucking mosquitoes want to meet me to suck my sweet sweet blood... but I dont want to meet them ever ...even if those mosquitos are dying to meet me day or night... and I dont think I'm wrong in doing that ðŸ˜³

P.S. - not calling / comparing Romil with mosquitoes 
Edited by NathuPyare - 5 years ago
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The interview dt I saw Dipika said it's not like she won't greet Romil if dey meet .They are afterall familiar to each other.But she doesn't see herself putting extra effort to keep in touch wid him.She said she didn't click wid him and dts fine I guess.
If we see...most of d housemates didn't leave wid good connections or impressions on Romil.He want on anyone's gud list.

Dt said and done... Yes even I feel Dipika should stop saying it. We all hv heard it.

Also I think she just said it in d heat of d moment in d task .  ...coz dt answer was sure to win her a point.Dt was all it was . But the media just took up dt point and keep poking about it .She probably doesn't want to go back on her words so is sticking to it anyway.
INSAAF thumbnail

Originally posted by: drbeth

The interview dt I saw Dipika said it's not like she won't greet Romil if dey meet .They are afterall familiar to each other.But she doesn't see herself putting extra effort to keep in touch wid him.She said she didn't click wid him and dts fine I guess.

If we see...most of d housemates didn't leave wid good connections or impressions on Romil.He want on anyone's gud list.

Dt said and done... Yes even I feel Dipika should stop saying it. We all hv heard it.

Also I think she just said it in d heat of d moment in d task .  ...coz dt answer was sure to win her a point.Dt was all it was . But the media just took up dt point and keep poking about it .She probably doesn't want to go back on her words so is sticking to it anyway.

That makes her quite stubborn then to be honest 
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
dipika should just move on bigg boss is over and romil is not interested in meeting her either so yes dipika should just leave romil alone ðŸ˜³
omika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.Hippopotamus

Hippoji I find it funny when someone says me that He is fake or she is  fake. NO ONE can tell whether they are fake or not. EXCEPT THEMSELVES simple. One has a nature not to be loud all the time that doesn't make them fake. And same if a person is loud and vocal that also doesn't make them real. Few people intend not to be open in front of everyone Life's simple funda Judge less but love more. So Love you Hippoji

But essential nature you can tell - Like holding grudges or playing smart lol But still everyone has their reasons to do so ðŸ˜‰