Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: thelastsuspect

Romil is emotionless like Dipika said
Dipika wouldn't have hated him as much if romil didn't bring the brother husband thing up.

Phir uss hisaab se toh she wouldn't want to see sree many times over as he has said worse things about her, throughout the season.
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: thelastsuspect

Romil is emotionless like Dipika said
Dipika wouldn't have hated him as much if romil didn't bring the brother husband thing up.

You're right and she even hates Srishty still I think she should know that everyone knew this joke was happening including Sree. 

I don't think Romil is emotionless, his reaction is adequate, just because he does not cry when his family comes according to Sree, I know I'm in a game show for a fixed period of time and WILL see my fam, what is there to cry about lol.
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't seen any celebrity keep much contact with their co-contestants be it celebrity or commoners after the game gets over.

They all get busy and keeps in touch with only 2 or 3 of them, rest are HI - Bye. 

Celebrity contestants come in touch with each other  due to the awards show and various other shows whereas commoners do not have any such access so they disappear.

All these commoners - Manu Panjabi, Manveer, Jyoti, etc . Their relations and fame is limited to bb. After that it's all plain and jane.
Edited by abhilasha_dream - 5 years ago