Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
double post
Edited by Elvis12 - 5 years ago
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even SRK said that Deepika stole the show from him in CE in Lux Golden Rose Baatein with Badshah in 2017. πŸ˜†
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FilmiDhun

This is how brutal the industry is. Now that shahrukh is a flop, Shetty is making such statements, no matter how true it is.

Shetty would have never had the audacity to speak like this if Srk's films were becoming blockbusters.

Harsh truth of Bollywood...
Now that Ranveer gave such a big hit uski biwi ki tarif karnihi padegi.
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
True... not sure these 2 will ever work with each other.
pooja123ar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvis12

Wow so humiliating for SRK.Rohit is super successful while SRK is a floppy now

He is clearly irritating SRK with his statement for there is clearly no lost love between the two .πŸ˜†

he also said that Golmaal 3 was Kareena n ratna pathak film not an Ajay Devgan film ,so he is just pointing out who got most credit ,he won't taunt Ajay Cos he is his friend & he isn't taunting srk either
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Speaking about it, Rohit said, "For me, Chennai Express wasn't a Shah Rukh Khan Film, people forget that. For me again, Golmaal 3 wasn't a Ajay Devgn film, it was a Kareena Kapoor, Ratna Pathak Shah and Mithun Chakraborty film. That's how we write. Because it's a commercial film, people don't go into that theory. With Golmaal 3, I never thought that it was Ajay Devgn's solo film, it was Kareena, Ratna and Mithun's film. Same way, Chennai Express was a Deepika Padukone's film. She got the maximum credit also."

dude what.. 
guess he's trying to defend the female characterisation in his scripts πŸ˜†
Edited by Sarath_Pandey - 5 years ago
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: crispsy

He just doesn't like SRK for ruining Dilwale πŸ˜†

It was ruined by VD, script and Shetty himself. 

And yes DP got gud reviews but it was not DP who got opening for CE. DP was not that big star at that time. 

Edited by krystel21 - 5 years ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sarath_Pandey

Speaking about it, Rohit said, "For me, Chennai Express wasn't a Shah Rukh Khan Film, people forget that. For me again, Golmaal 3 wasn't a Ajay Devgn film, it was a Kareena Kapoor, Ratna Pathak Shah and Mithun Chakraborty film. That's how we write. Because it's a commercial film, people don't go into that theory. With Golmaal 3, I never thought that it was Ajay Devgn's solo film, it was Kareena, Ratna and Mithun's film. Same way, Chennai Express was a Deepika Padukone's film. She got the maximum credit also."

dude what.. 
guess he's trying to defend the female characterisation in his scripts πŸ˜†

Shetty is saying that golmaal 3 was a multistarrer...it was not a solo Devgn film.

But CE was a Deepika padukone film(solo)

Same way, Chennai Express was a Deepika Padukone's film. She got the maximum credit also."

Edited by you2 - 5 years ago
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

Shetty is saying that golmaal 3 was a multistarrer...it was not a solo Devgn film.

But CE was a Deepika padukone film(solo)

Same way, Chennai Express was a Deepika Padukone's film. She got the maximum credit also."

Nah.. he said like Golmaal is Kareena, Mithun, Ratna's film, same way CE is Deepika's film.  Essentially claiming that his movies are not solely about the hero guy.
Edited by Sarath_Pandey - 5 years ago