Samaina-The New Story-Updated (New Page)13---July-7-2019

toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Started New Page

Previous last update Link:

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5027256&PID=149327673&#p149327673

A Very Happy New Year to All readers & Stay blessed always.

Update 6-1-2019

In Mexico Wedding

(Sameer remembers alone time spend with Naina before she came to Beach party)

Naina was mad as Sameer says about after wedding practical he will give.  Naina ran after him & when Sameer saw she was tired & stop becoz of her fever, he came back to her & then.

Naina:  What did u say a minute ago? (aapko samaj nahi aaya)

Sameer:  Why you love that much what I said, in fact that will be happening one day.  It's very normal after marriage, no one stay without that.  I don't want stay away second from you. (Tujh bin jiya jaye na)

Naina:  You bandar, Amrish Puri Ruk abhi batati hun (she just rubbed all her mehendi in his white shirt as he was ready to go for beach party) I will kill u.  (yeh Bandar baith jayega tumhare dil ke andar)

Sameer:  What you did love, now I have to change.  Look it look so bad.  (pyar ka rang hai yeh)

Naina:  No you have to be like this.  (Matlab aashiq ko namuna bana diya)

Sameer:  Ok whatever you say my love.  (Aashiq kya kare bechara)

Naina:  I am not your love bawarchi (mein tere pyar mein kya-kya na bana dilbar)

When they both were fighting Sameer Mom come over there

Sameer mom:  O no, not again why you both are fighting & what happened to your shirt beta (pyar mein ranga hai yeh)

Rohan came there as they all are watching from back.

Rohan:  Aunty Tom & Jerry show going on.  Don't worry, they will short it out.  (pyar ki ladai)

Sam mom:  O god you both are still little kids, but what about your shirt. (Yeh hai ishq ka rang)

Sameer:  Look love rubbed all her tattoo on me & make my shirt dirty.  (Lo bhai enhe mehnadi ka pata nahi)

Sameers mom:  Tatoo,which tattoo & who did?

Naina:  O American Bawarchi, that is called heena- mehendi, kya aunti kuch bhi tattoo, why he is like that.  (jaisa bhi hai tumhara hai)

Sam mom:  Sameer what u did?

Now everyone looking at each other what to say & Sameer is like statue.

Sam Mom:  Naina what he did beta tell me, I will punish him.  (Pyar kiya isne)

Naina:  O Aunti, he (but didn't say anything).  (kya bolegi madam bolti band ho gayi)

Preeti: Aunty its ok.

Sam mom:  You all are Pagal, beta go & change your clothes ok.  (aapka beta pyar me pagal)

Sameer:  Mom but she told me, I can't.  (Itna seriously mat Le bhai)

Preeti:  It's ok Sam you go & change & come fast ok.  Thanks god aunty left.  You both are too much to handle.  (yehi pyar hai, isme sabka jeeena dushwar hai)

Sameer:  Not me it's your little baby, who just know how to fight, Never love me.  (bhai sabr rakh, karegi pyar)

Naina:  You Tom Cruise ki shakal mein Amrish Puri, love u never.  (Aap bhavishya ka nahi bata sakte)

Preeti asks Naina to get ready and come soon.

Sameer:  O wow, now I have little time (he just say in low) but Preeti knew what he said.

(When everyone left, Naina was in her room & got ready in her beach clothes which is white more open and short. When she was ready to come out & open the door, Sam was outside & when he saw her, just pushed her inside & locked the door again.)

Naina:  What the hell you doing?  Why you locked the door, look I am not in mood to talk and fight.  We are getting late.  (Ho gayi bolti bandh)

Sam:  No we are not.  I just want to see you.  Did you see yourself in mirror.  You are looking super hot & sexy please say I LOVE U.  I really want you in my life & please don't go outside, otherwise everyone will fall in love with you & if you are in these clothes, then forget about all, I will also get bad thoughts.  (yahan kisiko jalan ho rahi hai)

Naina:  (She was like red hot chilli)  You Amrish Puri, who become now Shakti Kapoor too, by the way nothing wrong in these clothes & I know my limits.  I will never say I LOVE U.  So, leave me alone & go, give me side.  (Yeh Shabad to kehne hi honge ek din)

Sameer:  No, I will not, that day is not far when u will fall for me, ILU you the way no one will never love you.  Say I love you.  (Aaisi deewange, dekhi nahi kahi)

Naina:  No.  May be I like someone else, who knows.  (Wo yehi hoga, koi aur nahin)

Sameer:  Ok you think so, but for me you are only, you are my love sweetheart.  (Humko sirf tumse pyar hai)

Naina:  Please open the door.  We will see, whom I fall for may be no one.  (Koi to banega Is dil ka Raja)

She push him hard and run away from there.

Sam:  When you will say those three words my love.  (Yeh Ishq nahin aasan bas itna samajh Lijiye)

Back to present time:

(When Naina doesn't want to go back to beach party after knowing Rishta truth.

But everyone consoles her & tells we will do as you say, but come to party for Preeti.

All three come back to party)

Rohan & preeti:  Come here Naina give hug my baby.

Naina brother asks everyone to make sure she be ok & hope u will keep drunker away,

Everyone reply yes.

Rohan:  Hey angel Saliji come sit with me & give me smile.  Let's go have some fun and have this Pina Colada.  (kahi phod na de yeh atom bomb party mein)

Naina:  No I don't want.

Ruchi:  Chill yaar Tu kitani lucky hai, dekh tu jitana dur jana chahati hai utne handsome ladake line laga rahe hai, aur mein is handsome Amrish Puri ko line de rahi hun, aur ye hai tera rishta lekar aaya.  (Aapki line,Railway patri ki tarah hai, sochiye do Alag sides)

Naina:  Ruchi, you still have all.

Sam:  No I am not.

Naina:  Ek minute, abhi to tumara kaam baki hai ruko.  (Shamat aayi lagta)

Naina:  You smart Arctic Fox, you also send your parents with proposal after knowing everything.  You Chalu fox.  (Fox bhi sharma jaye enko dekhkar)

Rohan:  Naina you are just impossible.  Those two are fighting & bring rishta, still you didn't say anything to them and this poor boy become Devdas for you but then also you say Artic Fox how many names you stored for him.  (Enke paas shayad naam pustika hai)

Sameer:  Don't feel bad.  I l love all those name becoz each name is love & she will pay back for that.  (Enki aashiqui ka kya kehna)

Naina:  My foot Aur wo doh cartoon ko toh mai dekh lungi.  Wo doh snake aur nevale ko naa maine bhgaya to dekhna.  (un Vanpraniyo ko Pinjare mein band kardo)

Rohan:  Aree Sali shahiba Ek snake, Ek navela, Aur ye Devadas bhi ban gaya Artic fox.  Yaar tumhe animals se itna kya lagav hai.  Mere FOX ki hi banja Fox very smart.  (matlab saare vanprani ek saath)

Ruchi to Sam:  See handsome still no chance, say I love you.  (Is Ajeeb Prani ka bhi koi ilaz hona chaiye)

Naina:  Yes say to her.

Sameer:  No way, its just for you.  (Mera Dil tera aashiq)

Rohan:  So miss Sali, whom you are gonna say yes.   Why not we do your Swayamvar.  So many mundas in line.  So angel ka Swayanvar, CANCUN mein, kya bolti.  (Sirf ek ko chod ke all syamvar mundas,vanprani)

Preeti:  Rohan tum pakka gali khaoge, Chup. (Yeh to hame Vanprnaiye ke coach dikh rahe)

Naina:  DI Jiju ko karene do.  Haina hamari Ruchi, shayad usaka bhala ho jaye.  (Ha, shayad koi prani uski tarah mil jaaye)

Sameer:  Shivani bhabhi what she said?

Shivani translates for Sam

Then Sameer:  Rohan bhai, make sure I am just for your angel ok. Ruchi may have rest both.  (Wo prani bhi usse dar jayenge)

Naina:  (talking to herself) Pata nahi ye ladka kis mitti ka bana hai.

Ruchi:  O God Bollywood ke saare khan tere nasib mai hi thee.  Shaharukh,.Salman, Aamir.

(Aur aapke liye kadar khan)

Preeti:  Tujhe konasa chahiye.  Yeh Salman to baby ke liye hi hai.  Woh to haan nahi kahega.  Un doh mai se konsa?  (Isko to koi bhi chalta)

Ruchi:  Ek to haan kahe.  Dono bhi Ek se badh kar ek hai.  (aapse se kam hi honge, chalak)

Naina:  Preeti Di, ye Salman nahi, Smart Fox hai, mujhe nahi karana shadi kisise.  (ek se to hogi hi)

Ruchi:  Yeh hai ke mujhe bhav nahi deta, aur tu hai ke usko bhav nahi deti.  Chal Ruchi tu to Amir ya Shaharuk ko hi dekh.  (Kuch nahi milna tumko)

Preeti:  Tera kuch nahi ho sakta.  Ruchi is time bana le kisiko true boyfriend.  (Is prani ki jagah zoo mein hi hai)

When everyone dancing OM came.

OM:  Hey Naina dance with me.  (Is Prani ka pitai hi ilaz hai)

Naina:  No, I am ok & tired.

OM:  O come on, you just came, how come you tired.  (Isko screw dhila hai lagta)

Sameer:  I will kill him Sai, if he comes near to Love.  (Kripya shanti banaye rakhe)

Rohan:  OM let her be alone.  You dance, see we are dancing together.

OM:  But you have any problem if she dances with me only.  (Matlab iska upper head portion khali hai)

Sameer:  Yes.

Rohan asks Om to stay away.

Naina:  One minutejiju, O Om puri tum to snake hi ho, aur suno I don't want to lie, but I have one wish? will u able to stay in India, if I to want stay after my study becoz my dream is to become Doctor & stay in INDIA & help poor who can't afford big hospital charges & fee.  I don't know how my life will be & what stored for me in future, but whatever I think I will try to do that & my family is with me for that. (Nek khayal hain)

Om:  India wow, but you sure you will able to run street hospital & those will appreciate your work.  Then sorry to say the way you are thinking is so easy then it's not.  I really like you & want to spend my life, but to Move India then might be I will say No becoz all family and relative are here.  I went to INDIA, but I can't spend my life there.  (chalo Enka patta saaf)

Naina:  So, then sorry but I can't think to marry with you.  You have your life & I hope you will get someone who will stay & support you all way in your life. (Raste ka pattar kam hua)

Ronak ask Shivani to go & congrats to Sam as one stone is gone from his path.

Sameer:  Preeti Di is your sister is like that form birth to live for others or sometimes she gets the panic attack.  (Abhi tak samjhe nahi Apne pyar ko)

Preeti:  Well she is our family little angle, so spoil a lot, but she never hurt anyone, what she has inside same is outside.  I don't know what will be her decision for you but whoever be she spend her life with, that person will be lucky becoz she do live for others. (Aaine ki tarah saaf hai Dil kya)

Sameer:  Look Rohan bhai, your would be half, knows how much I love her, but still talking about other person, I will be her future.

Preeti:  What is truth is truth, I don't want to hurt you & I know no one will love her the way you are loving her.  She also need that feeling right.  For that you both need do some talk & have to spend some time which are ready, but she not.  Lets see we aretrying our best.  (Koshishe kamyab hongi)

Sameer:  I know she somehow like me, but not getting that feeling yet today or tomorrow the day will come.  (Sahi baat Umeed par duniya kayam hai)

Preeti informs Sam that Veer has more chance as he is Bua relative & Indian. Lets hope he says No to Naina himself or Naina rejects.

Naina comes & ask Preeti to try fruit punch she made with Vodaka.

Preeti & Sam:  VODKA You drink.

Naina says this is drinking party so she also wants to enjoy.

Naina:  Di (she whispers to her ear) are majak kar rahi hun.  Wo OM puri haina, wo kabse dimag khrab kar raha hai, use thoda pagal karti hun, chalo naa.

Sam:  (Just looking at Naina with devdas face-he was like I am waiting for her & she already drink)

Naina:  O kya don't look at me, like this, I din't drink yet, I know my limits.  (Shukriya aapka)

Preeti asks her to go she will come with Rohan.  She tells Sam she is just doing prank.

Naina and all her girls gang group was teasing boys that time.

OM:  So Ms Naina now you are drinking, when I told to do that time, you were not ready.  (aa gaya ajeeb prani phir)

Naina:  O Om puri, you were offering drink, but you didn't make for me.  See Ruchi made nice vodaka, so I thought I will share with her. (Nautanki koi inse seekhe)

Ruchi:  Hey Om you want to try.  (Lo yeh phir shuru)

Veer:  Hey Naina, I am gonna try.  (Murga phas gaya)

Naina:  Ya why not. (Ab lagi iski Watt)

Sameer says to Sai he can't see Naina with OM-Veer & stop her.

Sai says Sam you are jealous burning very hot.

Ruchi:  What happened handsome? you want drink too.  (Lo aa gayi line maarne)

Sameer:  No & tell me what's going on.  (Kiska ka dil jal raha)

Ruchi:  No way, Ya if you want, I can tell you but say, You love me. (bekar ki koshish)

Sam says No.

Rohan:  Sachmuch ye swayamvar to nahi karne ja rahi.  (Usme bhi Hamara hero hi jeetega)

Naina:  Ok here is a drink, Veer & om will start & who drink first & after finishing who will bring beach water first, with him I will dance but make sure you have to finish it all. (Sabko ullu bana rahi yeh)

Veer & Om agreed.

Ruchi:  Ok then here is your drink & time starts now. (Yeh bhi alag prani hai)

Rohan & Ronak ask what r u doing what is in it.

Naina:  Are jiju just chill.  Abhi to snake Aur nevla fight, then who will win is gonna go with this your favorite, bro Arctic fox. (Artic Fox to jeetega bhai)

Ronak asks Sam.

Naina:  Yes why not, your brother also want to be groom right (Bilkul kyu nahi)

Ruchi:  Preeti Di, yaar ye teeno ek se badhkar ek hai. hi koi muje bhi mil jaye. (Tumhari daal nahi galni yahan par)

Preeti:  Tu pagal hai, han per ek baat hai Sam to tuje milnese raha, use to Naina alawa koi dikhai nahi deta, haan per Om hai, chalega. (Isko to koi bhi chalta)

Ruchi:  Wo bhi to ek dum dashing hai, par wo to Naina se hi. (Sabko hi line maarti yeh to)

Preeti:  Nahi meri angel ki liye bhagawan kare Sam hi ho, abhi tak uske jaisa koi nahi dekha, selfless love for someone whom you never meet before & the way he is doing, no one do. (Sacha Aaashiq hai wo)

Naina:  Ok Ruchi time starts now.  Snake VS Nevala.  Om VS Veer.  (Lag gayi watt dono ki)

Om:  (He took the drink, just took small sip)   Ohhh, Nastey what is this Naina?

Everyone just laughing.

Veer:  (took small sip try to drink little but he also)  Eww, its not Vodka whitey.

Ruchi:  O Nevala ufff ye kya kah diya, mere matlab veer who is whitey. (tujhe to nahi bolega)

Veer:  O gori-chikani hai paas mai aur kon.  (who tera chicken banati abhi)

Naina:  O reshmi kabab, apni competator par dhyan de. (Yeh to gaya kaam se)

OM gives up. Naina says no dance with you.

Veer:  Well I drink little more than that so I won. (Aisi bhi kya jaldi hai)

Naina:  O Reshmi kabab abhi nahi, abhi to ek aur tashan baki hai.

Veer:  What-kya tumne shadi se pahle hi meri pitai shuru kar di hai. (Galatfahmi mein jee raha yeh banda)

Naina:  Maybe, so ready.

Veer:  Yes, waise bhi haar to nahi manani maine, batao ab kya.  (Gaya tu kaam se)

Ruchi:  Same just different drink.

Veer:  Please give some nice hard drink, now it's too much. (Dekho kahi khud hi HARD na ho jao)

Bua's son:  Hey angel, Ab to ye tere honewale wouldbe hubby hai. (Enko bhi kuch confusion hai)

Naina:  Are bhaiya kiska wouldbe hai, kon-jane par abhi aap chup hi rahiyo.  Bas masti kariyo.  (Aa gayi logo ki shaamat)

Sameer asks Sai-parth to help him.  But they say you will need to find way.

Sameer says let me go my turn come now.

Veer:  Ab konsa naya bakra halal hoga.  (Tum to ho gaye pata nahi)

Naina:  Haina American Arctic fox.

Sam:  Ok this fox is ready, but you have to keep your promise make sure you will not back off everyone is witness.  (Iska bharosa mat kariyo)

Rohan:  O ya sali ji yaad rakhiyo hamara Fox kisise kam nahi. (sabko parajit karega)

Bua's son:  Hamara bhai bhi barabar ki takkar dega, hara toh bhi meri behen ko to aana hamare hi paas hai. (Enko bhi galatfahmi hai)

Naina says she will keep her promise.

Sam:  Just wait and watch would be Mrs.Fox. (Bilkul sahi Jodi)

Ruchi:  Kya baat hain.  Naina ye to ab khulkar jahir kar raha hai. (Chupaya kab Tha)

Naina:  Pagal hai, chal start kar.

Ruchi:  123 go your time starts now. (Chalo ginti to Aati kam se kam)

Veer:  (Just took one sip & says) OMG  ye kya diya lagta hai gobar ka pani diya hai. (Yehi Toh Jaanwaro ka drink hai)

Sam:  Without any complain drink whole cup in one go becoz he knew what is it & run to beach get water in same cup & bring back to stop point. (Isko kehte asli FOX)

Naina:  O no, ye fox to sach-much win hogaya. (Ab aapki shamat)

Ruchi & everyone from family just jump with happiness & make noise.

Sam:  (Come liitle near to Naina)  So Ms. love what now? (Kya karegi ab)

Naina:  Me not your love & now what, means I said i will dance, didn't say right now. (Chalak Fox)

Ronak & shivani:  No Naina you said & keep your promise see bro win & one day he will win your heart too. (Sacha pyar toh jeetega hi)

Veer:  So now, I have to wait till our wedding but by the way Mr.Sam who is your love & why you calling her love. (Lagta hai enko abhi bhi nahi samjha)

Naina tells him this was all for fun.

Ruchi to Veer:  O Reshmi kabab, yaha bahot safedi ki chamkar hai, yeh nahi to koi aur safedi kyu.  (Tumpar to kuch na chale)

Veer:  Yaar tum dono sachmuch ek sample ho, Jo America mai hoke bhi, ek dum pure Indian tarika, I love it, par abhi-bhi briyani pakani baki hai, but tell me Wo dono drink kya the. (Kahi Tum na Pak jao biryani pakane ke chakkar mein)

Naina:  Nothing, first one was Carbonated water with lots of salt & Rosemerry & second one was apple cider vinegar with carbonate water that's it.  (Bechara Ullu ban gaya)

Veer:  But both was Jaanlewa, pata nahi is American ne kaise piya ek hi bar mein. (kyunki uske paas akal hai jo tumhare paas nahi)

Ruchi told he must be knowing what it is.

Ruchi tells Naina that Veer is going to give equal tashan she should tell him about future plans, before family decides anything. Naina says she will talk with whole family.

Preeti-rohan & all cousins say we are together Naina and support you.

Sam:  So Ms. Beyonce what about dance?

OM:  O who is beyonce? (Tumko kaha milegi)

Sam:  She you don't know, she is my Beyonce. (Sabko bataunga mera dil tera aashiq)

Om & veer:  Your means. (Ab En bewakufo ko kya bataye)

Preeti:  O nothing, he just trying to say once she told her name Beyonce by mistake. But now they both fight all time. ( Tom & Jerry ki tarah)

Soon everyone eat at around 1.30 everyone starts to leave.

All gang also stars to leave, at same time little rain starts, so Rohan told everyone to run as no one want to be sick.

Naina:  Ruchi & Yuric lets go we will play in rain. (lo enko khelna hai ab)

Everyone asks Naina not to get wet in rain.

Ruchi:  Chal na apni room ke bahar maje lete hai. (Esko toh ulte kaam hi aate)

Everyone left to their room.  Naina & Ruchi came outside in back of their room near the beach.  So they both come from back door and start to play in rain.

Sameer was watching them from his balcony as he was next to their room.  Soon he come outside with towels.

Sam:  O miss Ruchi tell your friend she has to pay me back with dance promise & if you don't want to get sick then go back to room here is towel. (ha kabab mein haddi ko hatao)

Ruchi:  Hye mere Salman, you also join us. (Lo ho gayi line marna phir shuru)

Naina:  No need but Mr.Fox I know my promise & will dance with you. Now let us enjoy for five minutes more.  (Vaada to nibhana padega)

(Sam comes near to ruchi & asks for alone time with Naina. She asks for a dance promise. He gives. But tells he loves Naina only. Ruchi leaves asking Naina to come back fast.)

After Ruchi left.

Sameer Gives towel & his hand to Naina.

Naina:  I don't need, I am going in.

Sameer:  (Comes near) Hey love please say na I love you & why dance in rain what you think? (bechare aashiq par raham karo

Naina:  No.

Sam:  Look it's raining.  You are so hot & sexy, it's hard for me to control, if you be like this. (Bhavnao ko sambhalye janab)

Naina:  Looks like you are in bad intension. (Bilkul irada nek nahi iska)

Sam:  A beautiful girl in beach white cloths & rain, you think anyone can control, moreover you are my first & last love.  So say whatever, but love me like I love you.  (Mera dil pe nahi mera kaabu)

Naina:  I think I have to go. (Lagta hai pyar ka asar ho raha hai)

Sam:  Wait, I will make you mine, I promise. ( Almost both were too near to each there he almost kissed at time but Naina pushed him.  Then he realised & say)  If U Stay one more minute then my hormones will not be in my control.  I don't want to lose you.  So go love wins, only by Love. (Mere bas mein nahi mere aarman, tujko paane ki tamannah)

Naina:  (Runs away fast, but says looking back at him) Pura Pagal.

Sam keeps thinking: 😳

"Kyu chupke se Tujhe mudkar Aksar dekhta hu

kyu tere karib mein hi Ab to main rahooo

"Tujhse Milke bichad jaana-buraa lagtaa hai.

"Mere Dil Mein basTu-Hi-Tu Basta Hai

Hope you all liked it. Next, alone time of Samaina coming soon.

Edited by toshibelekar - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

9999P thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Uff finally i can see naina falling for sameer
Om n veer poora paagal hogaye
Lovely update
Ashusanj thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update.
Finally Naina ko thoda sa sa ehsas hua. 
For me last part was super.
Thanks for PM.

vidrev thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow it's a long update and nice. Thanks for the pm dear. Naina started falling for Sam. Good sign that she will express her feelings soon. The whole beach party was so nice. Veer and om are bounced clearly. 
Hope to see samaina dance in the next update. 
Y ruchi is back to sameer. Poor boy. 

Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Naina pighal rahi hai. Yeaaah!! Sameer ne itni kosish jo ki. He'll do anything for her. To drink peena koi badi baat nahi uske liye. Sam won't leave her. He'll make her say those three magical words. Ruchi bhi kam nahi. She's not serious thank god. Loved this part. Waiting for samaina alone time.
Yudkbh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sp nice & lovely update 
Plz update soon 
kinnapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊WOW SO miss thosi will come with bang ,.super the way of love path is open for SAMAINA .well what u will bribg  next one no one knows but  this updat e was out the word  with ur lovely hindi version is cherry on top.Thanks for ur hard work which u r doing for us .love u take care .

toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kinnapatel

😊WOW SO miss thosi will come with bang ,.super the way of love path is open for SAMAINA .well what u will bribg  next one no one knows but  this updat e was out the word  with ur lovely hindi version is cherry on top.Thanks for ur hard work which u r doing for us .love u take care .

😊 thanks for appreciation. My Samaina love story is awesome journey.😉
ratnarao12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good beginning in the new year toshi 
Finally Naina started to fall in love 

Very nice update 
Waiting for Samaina moments
ashona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update, loved it. The name calling and interaction between Sameer and Naina is awesome and the Hindi bits are so cute. Yes, Naina is falling and she doesn't even know it. Sameer will soon get his love.
Keep writing, you tell wonderful stories 👏