Any one regret supporting Shilpa?

Poll

Does any one regret supporting Shilpa?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
So we have Hina looking beautiful as ever in her new show and Vikas's recent show has done very well.And Shinde mam is still stuck on BB.😆
Not sure how many of her fans are on the forum.But does any one regret supporting her ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Never supported her ðŸ˜Ž
kirti31096 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There was a poll on twitter with same question and 60-65% person regretted supporting her ðŸ˜† it was with 25k something votes
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would still support her, the way she was in BB11, but I don't support the way she has been behaving, especially nowadays.
I never liked sree, but had no issues with her blindly supporting sree n I don't like Dipika either, but definitely don't like her blind hatred towards dipika.
Anna_kan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

BB 12 bhi khatam hua and still stuck on Shilpa 
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anna_kan

BB 12 bhi khatam hua and still stuck on Shilpa 

well Shilpa herself can't get over bb11 and bb12 ðŸ˜† 
flowers123 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sonalak123

no way.my shilpa is the best .the most beautiful .the most talented the most real.the most entertaining winner of bb ever.

Shilpa ji, aap kaisi hai😆
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I regret it now... She seemed so good in bb11
But with her recent comments on twitter constantly trolling dipika and calling BB fake ðŸ˜†
JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I'm still happy she won last year. Haters can make regret polls all they want to satisfy themselves and Shilpa will get over the fact that Dipika won n her fav lost but nobody can change the fact that Shilpa was winner last year  😛😛

Shilpa is a BB enthusiastic like Mannu, Sambhavna, Pritam, etc..(She might even become crazy like krk and Pooja Mishra) Vikas and Hina are in a good space so ofcourse they behave happily and gracefully. Who knows what is happening in Shilpa's professional life? Maybe she is still suffering?  I accept that it's really stupid of her to keep taking digs on Dipika and that Shilpa's logic has always been faulty. Once Sree will show her his actual 'real' side she will understand, like it happened with Gauahar and Hina after they supported Sree.

Edited by JumpingViolets - 5 years ago