Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Shilpa recently used the death of a 21year old boy to gain attention n accuse vikas Gupta of being a murderer🀒 I think after that she's not defendable . I NVR supported her in bb11 anyways. She was full of self pity, was vain,self centered n manipulative,even scarily unhinged at times. Not to mention racist homophobic n misogynistic. Her comments on me too n papon kissing that minor girl r🀒
JustRandomGirl thumbnail
I did support her initially, but later I found that she can flip more than Arshi n Akash and there were contestants I liked much much more than her so no regrets πŸ˜†
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
never supported her. it has no relation with her shreeship as i dont like shree and deeika both. 
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Shilpa ji, aap kaisi hai πŸ˜†

🀣
purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I would still support her, the way she was in BB11, but I don't support the way she has been behaving, especially nowadays.

I never liked sree, but had no issues with her blindly supporting sree n I don't like Dipika either, but definitely don't like her blind hatred towards dipika.

Same... the way she was in BB 11 I would support her still

But I don't support her calling anyone Makhi and what not.
Human being ko human being ki tarah treat kijeye shilpa ji...even if they defeated your favourite. Ignore Dipika if you don't like her, but don't hate anyone so much.

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I saw 4 topics closed on Shilpa this week by Mod, saying against the rule to discuss ex-contestants. πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†
flowers123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

Shilpa ji, aap kaisi hai πŸ˜†

hi kv i am just shilpa fan not shilpa she has lots of fans .πŸ˜† dumb kvs dumb fans making fun of shilpafans πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by sonalak123 - 5 years ago